Suggestion on New DOS Trophies

HaKuHaKu

As we all know the enhanced DOS trophies require materials from DOS bosses and make it really difficult for players, who cannot online all day long, to get the materials. Some players are just spamming all the DOS bosses 24/7, it makes other players can't even finish the event quest. Therefore, I would like to suggest some ways to improve the current situation. 

1. To shorten the respawn time of DOS bosses from 3 hours to 1 hour

2. To add more ways to get the materials (like adding a new DGN or some daily quests, then we don't need to "stalk" those bosses)

3. To add DOS bosses in Alternate DOS map 

I believe by adopting one of the above suggestions, the current situation would be improved effectively. 

At the moment it is normal that the WB hunt is difficult since we have the Event quests, once the event is over, you will have more possibility to farm the Bosses quietly.
I'm categorically against reducing the Bosses respawn time to DOS.
The loot rate of the items are very good.
and we won't be adding Bosses to the Alternate Dimension.
Wait a few more days.

4 hours ago, Herakles said:

At the moment it is normal that the WB hunt is difficult since we have the Event quests, once the event is over, you will have more possibility to farm the Bosses quietly.
I'm categorically against reducing the Bosses respawn time to DOS.
The loot rate of the items are very good.
and we won't be adding Bosses to the Alternate Dimension.
Wait a few more days.

Actually, I'm saying that some players are spamming all bosses in order to get the materials and it makes other players, especially players who cannot online all day long, can't even do the event quests. For example, one of my friends can only online at night and he cant even find any bosses in DOS. And I'm not complaining about the drop rate and I know the drop rate of the items are very good. The shortened respawn time of the bosses can only apply during the event period, it doesn't have to be a permanent change. 

• 1 month later...
On 9/30/2020 at 1:31 PM, HaKuHaKu said:

Actually, I'm saying that some players are spamming all bosses in order to get the materials and it makes other players, especially players who cannot online all day long, can't even do the event quests. For example, one of my friends can only online at night and he cant even find any bosses in DOS. And I'm not complaining about the drop rate and I know the drop rate of the items are very good. The shortened respawn time of the bosses can only apply during the event period, it doesn't have to be a permanent change. 

that will always happen on beguining, u can see the same on DSR bosses before, when they released it, no one saw Koharumi alive, since 3-4 party camping them.
Later it gonna be easy so if need to do fast, need try hard and keep 24/7 on boss spawn.

• 3 weeks later...
  • VGN GM
17 minutes ago, SmolShibe said:

on an unrelated topic, why does every1 claim the drop rate is good,
and then some even claim having more members inside dos improves drop rate...
1. its still RNG and it WILL suck for some ppl
2. doesnt pt drop for dgns work just fine for WB farming?

Drop rate is actually decent on these in comparrison to other things in game. Thats why everyone claims its good.

Drop parties effect drops as when in a party everyone has their own drops aswell as a general party drop. So if you have a party and go inside a dungeon you basically get twice as many drops. Unlike popular belief having a full 5 man party and a 2 man party should give the same amount as its the party that increases the drops and not the amount.

So when people say people say something like it improves drop rate, it does and it doesn't as it basically gives you more RNG rolls.

• Like 2