AFK BGs

GoddessSand

Players get mad at people who quit the BG after looting or those who log out of the game if they are going to be attacked instead of being allowed to loot. Then those same people also AFK after looting. You expect rivals to follow rules while you break them and make it okay for other players to break them as well, as long as you don't hate that player. What is it? The purpose of the BG is to pvp while trying to make some sort of achievement for loot. I'm okay with the looting but the constant AFKing after isn't helping BG numbers

To increase numbers and not allow them to AFK

Put some items in the BGs worth entering for.

The Qipao uni costumes needs to be relocated because they are best only for SWs since I don't know any other character reliant on Ch-eva except for ch-eva based MEs. So, nobody really needs to enter for that outfit probably should find a new place for that outfit. And the bunny/nurse outfits shouldn't be in there because players already have plenty of those. The weapon skins aren't that appealing. The only other one is the uni facepaint could be added but again those aren't sought after.

This leaves lvl 65 Uni Lingerie, which with the current drop rates of different classes in Amara sucking, I'd say make them craftable from Toolboxes and helmets?

Other items to add would be candy boxes for the different lollipops.

But there needs to be something to get people to join and players who AFK or quit after looting isn't helping the game or the BG attendance.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2020 at 8:31 AM, Joelvtx said:

Find a way to get Akan to even fight me 

Man, just about every player that enters a BG with me will AFK right after towers are done or chests is done. In Janus they get points for the center tower even though I get the loot and then I kill them and they afk the rest of the BG so I can't win any points to get back the score to win it.

Though there are 2 players I don't play with because of their attitude.

• Like 1