Halloween Event recommendation

GoddessSand

2 hours ago, Filomena said:

I think they can't make a costume that "goes out from the body" of the arkana. Vendetta costumes are just body paintings, sadly.

Well, there's still the face paint and they could at least use the color scheme to alter another costume to be similar?  Like maybe the Della, Daisy, or Alice outfits? Or just raise the skirt up higher to the pantaloons length or just change the color scheme of the pantaloons?

• Like 1

• VGN GM
On 10/13/2020 at 9:37 AM, Archangel said:

I think that all will come  with the Patch :v

Not all costumes are only bodypaints. o.o

Just new ones we do have to be. We can't import the models into the game since we're missing the engine they were made in.

On 10/12/2020 at 2:20 PM, GoddessSand said:

Seona Boss Pet and Python Boss Pet, please oh please add these.

Just for you, I'll make sure they're in the event.

• Like 1

We could also use more lingerie drops for SW's Carboret, Kiss of the spider queen(not that it's useful in pvp or pve). Also needs more lingerie drops for ME Kiss of the spider queen. Not sure why they made ME's cybertronic lingerie with crit-eva but I guess the ME doesn't need any more crit-void. Though I still think they should have made lingerie craftable and then just make the item you need drop for any player instead of class specific lingerie that barely drops different classes, let alone the type you want from that class.

• Like 1