PvP 60+

BesTweaveR

unknown.png

@Vivi @Daddy @Bikini idk Luna's forum name (sorry). 

That's a SS of 2nd NB of 16/10/2020. Now now, I dun have a great SS with date and time ofc because I was not in it and was afk and it was sent to us by an FK. However my dear FKs (all my loves - i love you all ofc~ xD) can confirm this to be true and be of the date I mentioned. Up to you guys whether to do something about it, sometimes trust has to be just given more than waiting for proofs because it's for the sake of the game. I wish I had a better SS but sorry this is all I have :/ and I posted it. 

Can we also get updated the GS list please, It's as old like 2 years. 

LOL, well I'm the disclaimer of that SS and yes it's true, as we all know, the game is dying. We urged you guys to at least help by providing some pvp ground for a huge PVP event that would spice the game up. I guess this is the final warning lol.

51 minutes ago, Uzora said:

who need SB when game 1 sided and bored

4 minutes ago, BesTweaveR said:

to try to get it fixed for those left

They do not seem to be willing to help. What do you think new players will say when they enter the forum and see this among the first posts ?

15 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Yis +10000* last got zerged away lul

Sometimes it goes bad for both factions, 1 is more active durring the week, one is more active during the weekends, that doesn't mean one side is more powerful, so i don't understand why both factions still quit when it sgetting a bit too hard on them.

Not anymore bro, RGs have been losing so much that they are losing all the time also on the weekend now (It's like this for a month and half now). Even if it happens to be a 10 v 7 RG-FK, Rg will lose anyway because there's a massive class balance difference. Because for example Sw + WH can crowd control so much that these 2 alone can hold 12 ppl into their AOEs. That is enough to save the medic and to kill the enemy. But fine, I think everyone is just tired of how the situation has become and trying to express their anger in their own way :/ I am tired as well of this. 
Now here we can come up with every single detail with PROs and CONs about why this and why that and we are all good with that, but I would like to suggest to just focus on the PRESENT SITUATION, it will not change unless it is changed by doing something in regards. Let's please not focus on the problem, we need solution, we know the problem. We need a solution now, not when it's the aftermath time 

Game isn't about only numbers anymore. It's about class balance which RGs don't have. Also I never agreed with the last 3 skill changing patches. Now we are seeing the consequences. However of course it also brought some good things too.

14 minutes ago, Terresa said:

@Uzora ; @Archangel ; sorry for what I said, perhaps its people like me who made you leave the game and thats why you hate it, i take back what i said. It would be nice to have you 2 back in the game, or if you don't want, thats ok, do what you want. Peace out lads, and have a good life.

Its all fine and not about u dont worry.

13 minutes ago, BesTweaveR said:

I think everyone is just tired of how the situation has become

+1  the example SW+WH its whole perm CC feeling u just go to die without using a danm thing. Without changes i lose intresst  for ever. 

17 minutes ago, BesTweaveR said:

Game isn't about only numbers anymore. It's about class balance which RGs don't have. Also I never agreed with the last 3 skill changing patches. Now we are seeing the consequences. However of course it also brought some good things too.

I quit for quite some days now because of that, the devs either messed up one of DEfenders stats or they increased one of the other classes's, because now i die faster and its unplayable, it used to be better 3-4 months ago, and i was undergeared then, now with all almost maxed out i can't be as good as back then ? I used to hold 3-4 dps with max passives and no medic, but now i can't withstand 1 SW rotation ? I am sure yevon and sabi left because of the same thing, you say its as it used to be , but you can't really tell if you ain't playing the class for a long time to tell the difference.

The game was a burning dumpster fire for a while. Although few kept it up trying their best, but if not the game itself, some people in community are major issue, making few others quit.

It's never - ending circle of either game's imbalance and issues or player base being so small that one little fight can make 4/5 people quit, meaning entire NB gets f*cked ( aka, there were like 5 rg players on nb against big group of fks ).

I really don't see this coming back from the bottom, and I mainly stopped playing myself because of it.

Hopefully something is done, if not, then rest in peace SB.

• Sad 1

.Everyone taking everything fukin Personal.

People quit because 1 side  act like assholes. and need to add massiv people (SW+WH so all are CC forever) to fill their ego to get win.  trashtalk everywhere , Drama everywhere , everyone sticks their nose into other people's things.

whole Community ingame and forums turned to Toxic

GS people are not even log in for Months so they have no idea whats really going on in the Game. (Only Kini really know cos most seen).

On 10/16/2020 at 7:43 PM, Cnf said:

LOL, well I'm the disclaimer of that SS and yes it's true, as we all know, the game is dying. We urged you guys to at least help by providing some pvp ground for a huge PVP event that would spice the game up. I guess this is the final warning lol.

Kinda useless to add a "huge PVP event"  when there is nobody that want to do PvP anymore, when you and the rest FK pop the last RG away with zerg. Same goes for PvE - no TTC Teams , not even the Dragon Event brought poeple Online.  U will say its not true but it is. PvP on Amara and NB  already showed it RG opend their ass to fight . RG just go down to get perma stunned till they die feel so sorry for them that i dont even join you FK anymore and help RG. lol FK start to love Zerg the whole Week and u always within the party. (If you feel attacked now, well dude im not sorry its a fact lol) and you don't need to be surprised if the other side gives payback.

When the people that FC'd atleast would come online and use their RG indeed of their FK , people stop would switching to winning side . the people that dont care it might look bit different -  (better PvP)

This game  existed for so long, with ups and downs, I've been with it since it first appeared, it's never been as bad as it is now.It's great to see that we get new levels, maps and everything, but the game lives to a large extent on pvp and with a balance of classes that just doesn't exist anymore.

Should involve people who are active, who can get the best out of the class without making them too strong. For example, we don't have anyone GS who plays as main DE, PU or WH. Tbh i know u run alts but with the less playing u cant really say if they good or bad - stron or weak. such things need a ass of work and patient what makes it hard.

This game has "a lot of" players who have dealt so much with their toons to get the best out of them, and then at the end they play a different class because it just 3 shot on PvP even with good Gear.

23 hours ago, Terresa said:

Sometimes it goes bad for both factions, 1 is more active durring the week, one is more active during the weekends, that doesn't mean one side is more powerful,

That was true, long time RG dominate at the weekend, but its not like this anymore - sadly.

Its not only GM/GS that need to work on a Game, its also the Players self. If we want to have the Game online we should do something for it. Why else are they making Posts with feedback and co.

We should stop giving preference to classes, saying they are ok as they are, because at the moment it's just not. so don't even try to defend your class .. that sucks the most. -_-

If everyone want or not. i wish Skills from all CLASSES (when i say ALL i mean ALL) need a rework. This sound easier then it is ik, but it has to be done, then now people get hardcore banged -> DEBUFF LINE OVER 3 ROWS.

Just wake up.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Empty said:

.Everyone taking everything fukin Personal.

People quit because 1 side  act like assholes. and need to add massiv people (SW+WH so all are CC forever) to fill their ego to get win.  trashtalk everywhere , Drama everywhere , everyone sticks their nose into other people's things.

whole Community ingame and forums turned to Toxic

GS people are not even log in for Months so they have no idea whats really going on in the Game. (Only Kini really know cos most seen).

Kinda useless to add a "huge PVP event"  when there is nobody that want to do PvP anymore, when you and the rest FK pop the last RG away with zerg. Same goes for PvE - no TTC Teams , not even the Dragon Event brought poeple Online.  U will say its not true but it is. PvP on Amara and NB  already showed it RG opend their ass to fight . RG just go down to get perma stunned till they die feel so sorry for them that i dont even join you FK anymore and help RG. lol FK start to love Zerg the whole Week and u always within the party. (If you feel attacked now, well dude im not sorry its a fact lol) and you don't need to be surprised if the other side gives payback.

When the people that FC'd atleast would come online and use their RG indeed of their FK , people stop would switching to winning side . the people that dont care it might look bit different -  (better PvP)

This game  existed for so long, with ups and downs, I've been with it since it first appeared, it's never been as bad as it is now.It's great to see that we get new levels, maps and everything, but the game lives to a large extent on pvp and with a balance of classes that just doesn't exist anymore.

Should involve people who are active, who can get the best out of the class without making them too strong. For example, we don't have anyone GS who plays as main DE, PU or WH. Tbh i know u run alts but with the less playing u cant really say if they good or bad - stron or weak. such things need a ass of work and patient what makes it hard.

This game has "a lot of" players who have dealt so much with their toons to get the best out of them, and then at the end they play a different class because it just 3 shot on PvP even with good Gear.

That was true, long time RG dominate at the weekend, but its not like this anymore - sadly.

Its not only GM/GS that need to work on a Game, its also the Players self. If we want to have the Game online we should do something for it. Why else are they making Posts with feedback and co.

We should stop giving preference to classes, saying they are ok as they are, because at the moment it's just not. so don't even try to defend your class .. that sucks the most. -_-

If everyone want or not. i wish Skills from all CLASSES (when i say ALL i mean ALL) need a rework. This sound easier then it is ik, but it has to be done, then now people get hardcore banged -> DEBUFF LINE OVER 3 ROWS.

Just wake up.

Everyone is woken up and quitting SB then, its really sad but you are right, now i just wish the game never came back so there was no more "toxic" (man, its the 1k time i see this word brought in a SB discussion) stuff going on. I just hope if it dies again it dies forever. If i ever install the game back i will hide at lower levels until they eventually shut it down again. At least there everything is as original dev intended and pretty much balanced. No more players but at least no more poison. You can't rebuild all the skill trees, its just too much to do at this point, there are only 2 main devs working on this game as far as i know, do you think they will go in something that maybe its not even their full time job ? With the work this would require you could go and make your own game and proffit more from that. They did host the game for us because they care for the community, but now it seems the community is destroying itself. No point in keeping a half dead game alive... 

What actually sucks the most is what this game made us say and feel, because i am sure noone playing this game is bad irl, but this game (as most pvp games do) bring the rage out of people when they lose sometimes ( it is even worse that its a mmorpg not a mobba and you get to know the player that rekts you in the game -  wich makes you develop a particular hate for someone).

The game is it how it is because of the players requiring more stuff and devs trying to cover all those requests. We ain't even playing for fun anymore, i see this everytime there is a fair fight in amara and one faction calls in more just to mock the enemy or take revenge ( i see this on both sides, and it allways ends with one faction leaving after 10-15 minutes). Why not play for longer for fun when you aren't fighting for a boss or something, you can just have fun with the enemy for 30 mins, you really want to get him out of the map after 5 mins so that you roam around the wastes ?

No more bragging about Fk is bad, RG is bad, devs/gs are bad, etc. The game is bad for what it bring out of us, and it must end, all those complaints convinced me of it. Now I am happy for the ones that finally quit , they finally find something else better to do.

• Sad 1

i have written down an unbiased personal opinion in this post. but seems like the team is too proud to take a second look at the suggestion coming from a non  official. 

just because people stop complaining about how broken the class balance is doesnt means things are going well. its just that we got tired of nagging every time

• Like 2

skill changes comin after 🧛‍♂️🎃

ive been in bunkers like this in ASB its really no different but yes we do hav a smaller population

i main  med and DE lol. I also was like the main whipper skill builder on asb lol

many more issues came from major mech that i actually didnt want to release but 90% of you nobz wanted mechs l0l

we are still trying to fix stuff but this game is hard and ridiculous to alter. once this upcomming stuff is done i will probably look for alot of feedback for skills. there are really good things and really bad things in current skills so just gotta sift through that later. (also this work is done out of our free time which is why it is slow & i only get ap)

i actually really like CB but the SB devs made it annoying to alter due to the design of the trees.

What this looks like is the result of people not playing during that time. I can't play during that time because I work, I have shown up to play to the earlier one because I for some reason woke up really freaking early even though I would normally be sleeping at that time since it's like 4am for me. NB isn't something I care about as a BG due to the drops aren't great, nobody kills abba unless there's nobody to pvp, where there's pvp it's either zerg or a wall of medics and WHs on RG side, and it's at a time where it's the most inconvenient for me to play. To me the GM's "fix" the game would have to result in players actually wanting a fair pvp and bosses are doable during pvp (meaning lower thier difficulty increase their drops). But it's all about zerg win pushing either side back to their spawn and nobody cares about bosses. Though guards need to start doing more damage at spawn to allow players to actually come down without being killed before their body even touches the floor. If you ask me, NB is a waste of bg because it's always unfairly balanced. I say throw in all loot from NB into hourly BGs, throw more items into hourly BGs like new lingerie, and make it so people have to enter a BG to be able to farm DGs, while making world bosses necessary to compete in hourly BGs. That Cronos buff and al zen attack buffs should be reduced to a 20 or 30 min buff and drop in more places that require pvp to get them, limiting them to BGs would be a start and don't make them tradeable. Having them use RP to get isn't leading people to buy them because if you spend your RP you lose your RP without being able to gain it back before reset. Maybe if spending RP still allowed for you to gain it back before reset RP purchases would be much more considerable otherwise it's a loss that people aren't willing to take because the time it would take to rank up to final rank. Just my thought, but you'll all figure out what you really think and come up with your own solutions that probably won't last.  

• Like 1

3 power filled topics about skills related issues already there, Personally I'm definitely not up to repeat myself again and again over a skills' feedback topic as it is already done in other topics regarding same issue. I'd rather prefer to eliminate this bug from my life instead of debating again on what to fix anymore, not worth my time, life and energy, no more debates for me.

Want money? fix me things and I get my hand on my pocket.

No fix, IDC, better for me! No money for u!

• Like 2

i dont think that even skills changes can really save this game anymore from low population when game is this dead already, even if new skill changes could bring some old players back, they could probably play 1week-1month at best and then realise that pvp havent really changed much at all, other side could just go zerg mode and kill pvp that way, no matter what skills changes it cant win against zerg really and then they realising that same things repeat again and again that been happening all time in pvp and quit again.

26 minutes ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

i dont think that even skills changes can really save this game anymore from low population when game is this dead already, even if new skill changes could bring some old players back, they could probably play 1week-1month at best and then realise that pvp havent really changed much at all, other side could just go zerg mode and kill pvp that way, no matter what skills changes it cant win against zerg really and then they realising that same things repeat again and again that been happening all time in pvp and quit again.

I agree, but here the current issue is that there is too much differences of tankiness/damage/utility during mass pvp between the different classes. Tanks too tanky and they do better damage then DPSes, Defdpoj g.h fheiHFKEH KHK HG fuk et i dun want even to talk about it sorry bro it has nothing to do with u. THIS GAME TOTALLEH BALL SHET

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BesTweaveR said:

I agree, but here the current issue is that there is too much differences of tankiness/damage/utility during mass pvp between the different classes. Tanks too tanky and they do better damage then DPSes, Defdpoj g.h fheiHFKEH KHK HG fuk et i dun want even to talk about it sorry bro it has nothing to do with u. THIS GAME TOTALLEH BALL SHET

that one of reasons i stopped playing my SE, since it so funny hit those 1-200 phy dmg hits on tanks while they hit like truck on you, end game tanks are tanky but in lower lvls caps they more tankier than in end game, pretty much only pu able deal with them in 1vs1 there 🤣 ,and yeah i can undertand that peoples can get frustrated from this thing so no worries 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ΣvilTεrεsα said:

that one of reasons i stopped playing my SE, since it so funny hit those 1-200 phy dmg hits on tanks while they hit like truck on you, end game tanks are tanky but in lower lvls caps they more tankier than in end game, pretty much only pu able deal with them in 1vs1 there 🤣 ,and yeah i can undertand that peoples can get frustrated from this thing so no worries 🙂

PU IS SHET AT CAP 65

• Thanks 1