dont use hotmail to register vendetta account

holyhand

dont know where or who to send and i didn't care much so i'm gonna brainlessly make a topic here

so it's a sum up of my problem and these two topics

in short: if you register an account at vendetta gaming network. just dont use hotmail, it's no longer work and you won't get verification email, so try gmail instead

• VGN GM

I have just created a new Hotmail account and a new VGN account and had no issues with doing so other than the email being placed in the "Junk" folder.

This might be a country related issue, does your hotmail end with .com or something else?

I did however notice the outlook.com isn't accepted.

so... yup i use the @hotmail.com to register at vgn then i check it in the hotmail website which is name outlook.live.com but didn't get the verification email. so i wait one day cus the red text say the unverified register will get wipe at midnight which i dont know which midnight of the world then today i repeat that again but it's still the same. so i google a bit and check this forum a little and then register this forum with @hotmail.com and voila! it's i get verification email right away(via outlook.live.com) then i go register again with gmail at vgn annnnd voila! it's work theeeen i made this topic....so? like idk i think you should do something with that, no? like state that hotmail may have problem

p.s sry for grammar