Sign in to follow this  
Xciimo

Reset Safety Stone this week.

Hello
I open this topic to discuss the stone reset. I totally agreed with the first reset. Too much stone accumulated but now given the activity of the server the amount of stone should not be excessive. Except the reset would only tell people, do not play at the altar, do not play just waiting for the release of 70 and come back.

The few players present get ready and hold the server with their arm's length. Don't let them go.

The stones are not over accumulated now because people are only collecting stones if and when they need them. Which is a direct result of the stone wipe.

If you then remove that wipe then people will start accumulating stones and hoarding them again and you cant just pick and choose which months you wipe stones otherwise people will not know what to do.

This measure means that those of us who replace the daily auctions playing at the altar, let's not play this week for fear of losing gold, people who make dungeons are not affected, sellers are, both those who sell at very expensive prices and at honest sellers.

This week I am restocking the items I have in stock at an auction and selling the collectible rugs (gloves, pickaxe, crystal ball) that I have in stock as well, but I won't be playing altar to get items to sell until this week

the stone wipe being put into effect needed to happen when it did because prices were skyrocketing. clss were hard to find and peaked at 1.3k ea, with them being about 500 now for one example. there is few people buying stones atm because it's the end of the cap with new gear right around the corner and people don't have anything to fort. the whole point of the stone wipe was to encourage players to buy and have stones when they need them, and right now not many people need them. this is a bit of an awkward period maybe due to the decision to hold off on 70 content a little bit longer, otherwise the timeline for new gear release/wipes could've been a bit smoother. yes less people are playing altar because stones are not as profitable right now but the costumes have been VERY appealing (things unrollable from trits, desired things like hoodie) and i have personally spent 50k+ gold + rolled a few hundred ec maybe on recent altar costumes because they are worth that. stome wipe is kinda tied to altar yeah because a lot of sellers play altar to sell stones and the wipe timing is disrupting that but it won't be like this for every wipe.