naked cyberblade

enkephalin07

I think depicting a developed adult male is quite different from sexualizing pubescent girls. And people who are squeamish about seeing dick in their ladyland softsore fantasy just need to grow up.

I don't have a preference for penis, but sometimes I wanna rock out with my cock out, and these tighty whities just look cowardly.

4 hours ago, enkephalin07 said:

I think depicting a developed adult male is quite different from sexualizing pubescent girls. And people who are squeamish about seeing dick in their ladyland softsore fantasy just need to grow up.

I don't have a preference for penis, but sometimes I wanna rock out with my cock out, and these tighty whities just look cowardly.

The game doesn't even show a woman's vagina on any of the female arkana, so I don't think the game developers(liveplex) is going to release a male character with a dick out. This is kinda a moot topic since Vivi can't make it happen.

• Like 1

It's probably just as well, because if someone did model a penis it would probably have a permanent erection. Erections are easier to model, but after awhile it just looks ridiculous.

3 hours ago, Filomena said:

And cyberblades are cowards by nature, anyway!

Hey now. A 7y reach on most attacks and a ranged attack that puts you right in the enemy's face isn't exactly cowardly. But maybe I'm playing him more recklessly than I'm supposed to.

• Haha 1