Event Delay

GoddessSand

While it saddens me that the event is delayed because the Halloween event is one of the best and most anticipated events in my opinion that we have in the game I understand that both sides to the frustration on the delay.

For the side that play this game and have been anticipating the release of the game who are upset that it wasn't ready. I completely understand how frustrating it is to have spent time and money into the game only to feel like the delay is due to poor management. You have to understand however a few things about what it takes to make any changes to the game. Vivi is figuratively working pretty much with one eye open and one eye closed due to the lack of source code and game developer notes and has to pretty much make her own notes on where and what to tweak so she can add to and adjust the game the best she can. Because she has the ability to know how to program and through trial and error she has done a lot for this game and we should give her credit since here we are 5 years with us still being able to play this game when Aeria dropped the game as they failed to provide new content, remove cheaters/hackers, and care of the concerns of the community once they dropped Mama as a GM. I think Vivi has done an awesome job managing the game and addressing all our concerns and develop the game to the best of her ability. I also think that Vivi won't let the delay and our frustrations go without providing us something to compensate us for even though it is within her power to deny any such actions. At least this isn't cyberpunk 2077.

For the staff who have worked hard and dedicated a lot of time and effort into releasing a new patch. While you cannot predict that the game will  work as you want it too and delays can happen, all eyes are going to be on you for the patch. That puts a lot of pressure on releasing it so we all can enjoy it. Because the GS's do play this game I do believe that you aren't carelessly building us up to disappoint us because you don't want to be disappointed yourself with the work you did. So, fix what needs to be fixed and if you need to ditch any last minute adjustments because they aren't working as they should we should understand that the reason for abandoning such things. We are after all playing a game that is 8 years old on a 12 year old engine left in a complete mess. Kudos to Vivi and the rest of the staff for how awesome you are in listening to the concerns and frustrations of the gamers in the is game that often put you on a chopping block over anything that they feel vendetta has failed in doing. We love this game and we should love the work and effort that the staff is trying to do to make the game enjoyable for all players.

To this I say to the community wait before you cast shade and to the staff thank you for at least working on providing us something fun to enjoy this season.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

I can speak for Vivi and say she's worked very hard on trying to get this patch done asap. She's as disappointed as everyone else for it to be delayed a couple days. As frustrating as it can be, it's a couple days tops and you will be enjoying the event.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Thank you 😭 you have no idea how much time making patches take. Banana Vivi and I have to do a boatload before it can even get to the testing phase :/ and now the team is basically only doing tests nonstop for hours 😂

im pretty sure people will enjoy the event. We are also seeing if we can add on to it later with some ideas I had too late 😃

big props to Vivi. We’ve had more content in this than actual asb and it has been open longer than official lol.