Event feedback

GoddessSand

First - THANK YOU @Vivi AND ALL GS's FOR THE EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Second - THANK YOU VIVI FOR A Seona Pet skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY
Ito5XpF.jpg

Okay other feedback
DG 
1) only drops SP jewels, and SP uni rank 2 jewels for individual jewels.
2) How are people getting all the uni necklaces, trinkets, and other stuff? The Solo mod has some really crappy drop rates it seems on the FK side if feels like. I am using wings -drop rate 50%, mid autumn buff - 10% drop rate, xxx-mas buff - 10% drop rate, premium medalion - 10% drop rate, guardian blessing - 10% drop rate, Pet chip lvl 2 - 7% drop rate, peppermint candy - 7% drop rate, authority buff Amara - 10% drop rate, Lucky buff Nemesis - 7% drop rate, = 121% and getting crappy drops with barely getting 1 sweet candy from a boss as the best thing they would drop.
3) what's up with the mass of mobs in the hall just before the final boss, there's no way to attack a small group of them at a time without the whole  5,000 of them ganging up on you in one massive gang bang orgy.
4) Boss difficulty is great and that's about what I expect. Unless there's a harder mode where drops are better would be good unless you want to improve the drops for the dungeon as is?

Mobs in enocia
Love it, as it gives people away to farm at their own pace and gather their own mobs with their own loot rather than trying to take the loot from 1 boss that is shared among several players. This keeps people from looting items from others as well as they have to put in the work to get the items over relying on others to kill mobs and steal the loot from them.

Jack o-lantern - It seems to act like it's supposed to open up to something but doesn't do anything. Is there going to be something fixed on this or should I just trash them so they aren't taking up space, not to mention they are only stackable up to 20(higher would be nice if they are for something)

Now only if the locked cyclops and Ogung can be stacked while locked would be great.

• Like 2

The drops are pretty good. I have a feeling you may be bugging the loot increase by having so many boosts lol. Some of the mobs have good loot if you are skipping them. Most mobs are on different loot tables. 

There are no individual jewels. There are only uni jewel ling box and jewel box. 

mass of mobs is so weird!??? It wasn’t there when we were in test and decided to appear in live. Those mobs are intended to be hidden within arkana mark IV

Pt mode and solo have some loot difference. Better loot is in pt. Party mode is also harder. 

Jack o latern decided to bug itself on live :)

Idk if we can make locked things stackable lol

we are doing fixes on Thursday  

thanks for The feedback. It was a lot of work making this from scratch. 

if anyone has a uni restriction stone I want it thank you 

• Like 2

i was thinking the same as Daddy tbh. Maybe its just too much drop boosts @GoddessSand😅

I actually checked out the event dungeon yesterday the first time and i only used the 5% drop lollipop. I had no problems with droppping Uni Stuff, like the 50 Shades of Black Costume and other unis. 

@Daddy

kIXGiuM.jpg

i tried to kill them too, one by one, but if you hit one, you have the aggro of all and you just die, like GoddessSand said 😂

And about the SP Jewel drops, i dont know whats the sense behind this massive sp jewel drops. First i thought it was a bug but it seems to be intentionally for whatever reason.

I also wonder about the 50% off in AP Shop. Doesnt seems to be started yet? 

But i do agree with GoddesSand, about the Enocia Event. I like it aswell, since its something different than the usual Boss Fights in recent events. 

Overall the event is really enjoyable and i also want to say thank you to the Staff for the hard work on it to give us some Halloween Content! 🥰👻🎃

Greetz

BoxBox

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

The drops are pretty good. I have a feeling you may be bugging the loot increase by having so many boosts lol. Some of the mobs have good loot if you are skipping them. Most mobs are on different loot tables. 
Maybe these are people doing PT solo mode that shows a difference between what I get and what I see others get.

There are no individual jewels. There are only uni jewel ling box and jewel box. 
Um? There are SP rank 1 rare jewels and SP rank 2 uni jewels that drop on the FK side. Have you run the FK DG?

mass of mobs is so weird!??? It wasn’t there when we were in test and decided to appear in live. Those mobs are intended to be hidden within arkana mark IV
Ya, they are there .

Pt mode and solo have some loot difference. Better loot is in pt. Party mode is also harder. 
Maybe I could try and see about doing a PT solo mode and see if that makes a difference.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

Party mode is also harder.

We made Duo it wasnt this hard tbh :v

2pjHHgM.jpg

if anyone has a uni restriction stone I want it thank you 

We got it but  is it so special? 😂:ph34r:

oQAlVzg.jpg

Also the room with the "Mob Hoard" in Solo - is normal in Partymode.

I just don like the point, that the DG is only 55+ and not for everyone lower, so they only can do Daylie quest and "maybe" if someone so kind add them in a PT for Saving Enocia.  ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

sorry meant to say there are no other individual jewles beside SP lol. and yes SP is my trick for you for this trick or treat vivi wanted more trash loot and i think its funny 

most of this stuff should be fixed this week including the 50% items

@Archangel gimme i want to immbolize people in kali

also banana edited all the mobs after we initially made it because he felt it would be better so Idk how hard it is now lol. he is the mob expert :D

• VGN GM
4 hours ago, BoxBox said:

I also wonder about the 50% off in AP Shop. Doesnt seems to be started yet? 

The file did not patch through properly, so no it hasn't. It'll be sorted this Thursday, so sorry about that.

That mass of mobs... funny as hell but certainly not intended and not sure how it came about on live but not test.

• Haha 1

I would like to see a higher drop rate of the lvl 65 uni lingerie replicube, have something so we can craft the uni lingerie we want, also add a more variety of uni lingerie in Amara. I rarely if ever see any lvl 65 uni SW cab and when you do see it they sell for an extremely high value because of how rare they are over the other lingerie. Same with certain ME lingerie that I think is the tears of the spider queen is very rare to get your hands on those.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I would like to see a higher drop rate of the lvl 65 uni lingerie replicube

NO! They Drop already enough. Dont spam with them arround.

Bunch of people willing to trade (RG).

@Daddy then come online and gimme ur GOOOLD got the lingerie u wanted too 😂

can you also add pics of all "boss pet skins"? just to see how big/small they are xD

Thansk for Fixing Titan Pet too T-T

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

The file did not patch through properly, so no it hasn't. It'll be sorted this Thursday, so sorry about that.

That mass of mobs... funny as hell but certainly not intended and not sure how it came about on live but not test.

Ty Vivi, dont worry tho, shit happens sometimes 😄

And also a BIG TY for the Teleporter Hyperchip Fix! ❤️

Well the mass of mobs tho, i think the first time when i entered the dungeon and i saw that horde of mobs, i was standing there like 5 minutes just to think if i can sneak around them or if i will get the aggro and just die 😂

Actually i decided to attack one of them and got all 5k mobs on ma azz haha. But yeah, you can sneak around them carefully so they shouldnt be a problem at all 😁

3 hours ago, Daddy said:

vivi is investigating loot boosts. it probably works the same where exp boost can be too high and actually go negative.

I would have to say that the loot boosts does have an issue. Using my RG toon without wings vs my FK toon with wings, the loot is extremely different. Though I'd have to really go through and figure out how much loot boost is too much vs not enough.

However, the loot on mobs does seem to be different. Specifically in the room to the left where a boss is just before going to the final boss has a different drop table. That is because on the FK side I am getting Narak and wanteds from the mobs while those Narak and wanteds aren't there on the RG side. The Boss in that room also seems to be different as well, but hard to really tell if my loot boosts are causing issues with that boss. I didn't go to AK this week to have wings so I can check if that makes a difference on my FK toon with looting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoddessSand said:

However, the loot on mobs does seem to be different. Specifically in the room to the left where a boss is just before going to the final boss has a different drop table. That is because on the FK side I am getting Narak and wanteds from the mobs while those Narak and wanteds aren't there on the RG side. 

Nah thats not true, i already got Naraks and Wanteds there from the mobs in the left corner next to the Boss and i am RG. 

They do not drop often tho, but they are in the loottable of those.

53 minutes ago, BoxBox said:

Nah thats not true, i already got Naraks and Wanteds there from the mobs in the left corner next to the Boss and i am RG. 

They do not drop often tho, but they are in the loottable of those.

That's very interesting as the 4 runs I did on the RG side no naraks or wanteds dropped but the boss drops uni costumes and other items. While every run I have ever done on FK side those mobs every time dropped naraks and wanteds, but I hadn't gotten the uni costumes or some other vital uni item. Again this could be a difference between my drop rates on FK vs RG sides. But really odd that those mobs on FK side was more consistent with those loot items and the boss less consistent with the opposite being true on the RG side.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

That's very interesting as the 4 runs I did on the RG side no naraks or wanteds dropped but the boss drops uni costumes and other items. While every run I have ever done on FK side those mobs every time dropped naraks and wanteds, but I hadn't gotten the uni costumes or some other vital uni item. Again this could be a difference between my drop rates on FK vs RG sides. But really odd that those mobs on FK side was more consistent with those loot items and the boss less consistent with the opposite being true on the RG side.

Thats weird tho, maybe you broke the game 😅

Well i can just speak for myself, that i already dropped uni costumes from the bosses and from the specific mobs in that left room naraks and wanteds. 

But its weird since the droprate/loottables seems to be the same on both factions, as Daddy said. 🤔

But today i wasnt lucky aswell. Didnt drop anything, no uni costumes, no lings, just some legendary passcards. and lots of hypo buff packs. 😅

Guess just a bad day for me to drop something cool 😎

Where. Is. Event. INFORMATION?!?

Everyone I ask apparently takes it so much for granted that they can't give me any. There's a forum section here marked 'Events' that doesn't have a post later than 2019. I didn't even find out about the Daily until I stumbled on it in Enocia. Why the fuck is finding anything about this like pulling fucking teeth?

And where are the fucking dungeons I'm supposed to already know about, without news, without announcements in engine or on this fucking forum?