stop f*cking editing Updated Unique 65 Lingerie Stats guide

ΣvilTεrεsα

can you guys fucking around with editing stats in Updated Unique 65 Lingerie Stats guide since before maintenance Tears of The Spider Queen (SE) had 500 EVA and 5 move spd in guide and in game that lingerie had same stats, and now it have totally different stats that before and it did not even have wrong stats like some other lingerie stats that showed in that menu and in game, i wasted 20k gold on this lingerie because i checked both guide and in game that it had same stats and all sudden you guess go edit both stats from guide and in game that been like that from start for that lingerie, if some lingerie stats show wrong in game you should fix them to be same as in that lingerie guide and not go edit lingeries that have been there and have not had any wrong stats in game.

5 minutes ago, Norleras said:

It's not happening intentionally.  They just bugged again with the new patch.  The lingerie is in the process of being fixed.  My Lv 65 ling is bugged as well.  In the meantime, keep all of your Lv 65 Ling.

you guys did edit only SE kiss of the spider queen and Tears of the Spider Queen stats after maintenance from guide and in game to different stats, in that guide all other lingeries have their original stats in that lingerie guide that was before maintenance