Camera zoom

xSuigetsuux

Hello, zumi and halfkin races are smaller and so they get a more zoomed in camera. However,  even with the camera as far as possible it's still quiet narrow. Sometimes it is stressing not to see much in trials or dungeons. Not to mention in Haven of Oblivion you can't even see the bosses entirely or if Phantom casts clones clearly. And most importantly, in Territory War vision is key in many occasions, a Glacier Knight bear using the mount skill will easily have x2 a zumi's vision and rapidly detect enemies getting behind your party. Overall, zumi and halkin cameras are very close to the character and you don't have a great vision of field in any place. I suppose there is a limit to how a GM can modify the game, but if it was possible adding a little more distance from the character to the camera, this player would indeed appreciate it. Not asking for a League of Legends camera, but something that gives us margin and allows us to see smoothly would surely help a lot in game comfort.

Thanks for taking your time, I appreciate it.

Yeah I agree with the suggestion. Small races have the camera way too zoomed in and you can't see anything surrounding your character, it is very annoying to play them in my opinion. I chose anura for that reason, I just don't enjoy the game the same if I can't even see the mobs. Bigger races kind of take a lot of the screen too as it has been said with the bear, but still, smaller races get the worst part.

The camera(zoom) has been an underlying issue for me, prior to opening of this forum post. Sometimes I cannot see the value of the damage I do to bosses because of how big bosses are and how limited the zoom out is. If there is a fix to this it would greatly help. Not to stray away from other pressing issues that hold a bit more importance (in my opinion). I'll save them for the appropriate time and place.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Remember said:

The camera(zoom) has been an underlying issue for me, prior to opening of this forum post. Sometimes I cannot see the value of the damage I do to bosses because of how big bosses are and how limited the zoom out is. If there is a fix to this it would greatly help. Not to stray away from other pressing issues that hold a bit more importance (in my opinion). I'll save them for the appropriate time and place.

oof me on crystals.