Class Feedback: CB & PU

Daddy

9 hours ago, Norleras said:

I thought he was referring to the survivability debuff when Mind over Body is active.

I wasn't talking about removing the survivability debuff at all. I just said to remove the acc/ch-acc buff aspect of it and place them into a perspective passive atk buff. Though it may give too much toward a particular atk and my be better off with flipping acc/ch-acc into a different passive atk. Making it so that you may get more power behind an attack but help in landing other attacks. Take the physical atks increase, but you have to work extra hard to make sure those land while you get help in making sure your stuns land. Vice versa with increasing your ch-atks, but have to work more at making sure those land while you make sure that your physical make it through the eva of a player.

It could make for an interesting twist as I believe that you shouldn't be allowed to have an over all increase against every player. If a player wants to go the route of being able to kill any player while that player is buffed, they would then have to sacrifice their def to do so. Or they can increase their def but then they focus on only increased damage in one particular atk.

Right now the PU does a ton of damage with very little def, if they want to increase their def make them sacrifice their damage.

The CB has really high DPS and Def in PvE even though I don't think it should be as high as it is. In PvP depending on how the player uses that character's buffs they can be immortal for 12 seconds and weak in attacks during and after that or have strong attacks but easy to kill. There's too much one or the other. Though I don't think a player should have I DPS and be unkillable, they should have the option of still deal damage with they are protected, just not be able to deal damage to every character or at least run from a character that they might not be skilled to atk.

• Like 1

Punisher:

• Add a permanent bonus on ACC and CH ACC on PU's Passive.
  • Remove the -25% ACC reduction on Enfeeble, this synergizes with ME buffs and Defensive cocoon making a huge stat imbalances in mass PVP. 

Explanation:

Effects of Cocoon + Shadow Projection + Enfeeble(+25% Eva, + 20% Eva, -25% ACC) on different classes.

• SE - Skirting Disaster gives 50% Eva combine this with the skill synergy above it will have a total of 120% Effective Evasion on top of their natural 10k - 11k Eva = 220% -230% EVA
  • PU - 120% EVA + 9k - 10k natural evasion = 210% - 220% EVA
  • SW - 120%EVA + 90% + 37.5% + 9k - 10k natural EVA = 356.6% - 357.5% EVA
  • ME - 120% EVA + 15% + 9k to 10k natural EVA = 234% - 235%

ACC across classes: (95% acc base + Sum of all ACC% gears)

• 149 - 164 ACC unbuffed and using unspecialized gear
  • 169 - 184 ACC with ME ACC buff and using unspecialized gear
  • 210 - 224 ACC with ME ACC buff and using specific gears (Jewels, Lingerie, Title, randoms etc)

Taking the best possible ACC gear set up and sacrificing tons of DPS

SW buff = +55% ACC + 224 ACC = 279% ACC 
      DE buff = +24% ACC + 224 ACC = 248% ACC
      PU buff = +20% ACC + 224% ACC = 244% ACC
      WH Hook = +20% ACC + 224% ACC = 244% ACC
      SE buff = +10% ACC + 224% ACC = 234% ACC

Formula taken from limeox guide

• %Physical Hit Chance = %Accuracy - %Evasion

Let's take WH hook and PU's ability to hit in mass PVP as an example since they are identical

Whipper:

244% ACC- 235%EVA = 5% hit
244% ACC- 357.5%EVA = 0% hit
244% ACC- 220%EVA = 24% hit 
244% ACC - 230%EVA = 14% hit

note: all of the numbers are estimated generously.

Data taken in a 4 v 4 with 1 ME and 1 PU. Varying factors are not included like huge numbers of ME and PU
Poison Smoke is not included. Numbers of ME and PU will drastically and exponentially make Mass PVP a mess
Also I did not take into consideration the fact that not anyone is going to waste time and resources using ACC gears at all times and most average player only have 1 set of gear and is probably crit atk, ch atk etc.

Cyber Blade:

CB

• Reduce skill point requirement on the first column of CB. (Piercing and Jumping Slash)
  • Reduce heart piercing level to 10 instead of 13.
  • Make Round Slash particle and adjust the chakra part accordingly.

also take some inputs from CB Mains

• Like 1

• Daddy locked this topic