Game (Re)request.

kikodz

Hello.

Based on the activity on the VGN discord server, most channels are 'dead' and that made me assume that the in-game player-base is also 'dead', that means the community needs a new game , right ?, and that leads me to request this game which was rejected a couple of times in the few previous years , and that game is dragomon hunter .

a GM/DEV said that they're not looking for more games that time and i respect that but for the mentioned reason and (am not gonna lie) small community of this game lovers would be thrilled to play it again , they even created a discord server and tried to make a server on their own ,though some obstacles are blocking  the way of reaching that goal... 

So please consider reviving this amazing game.

Good luck to you all ^^.

I understand that much but VGN community really does need a new game , VGN already made 2 eden eternal servers.

If the developers ever considered creating dragomon hunter server I'm positive that the group i mentioned in my message would provide the game files and help with translation if needed .

Here is the link to their discord : https://discord.gg/Tm6Nu5WX.

Have a nice day.

Bash already told ya in this thread https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/7020-game-request/ that Dragomon Hunter is a game that he will not bring to vgn.

Vgn doesnt need a new game at all, specially if the team doesnt feel ready for it.

Also, as Jordan mentioned in this old Thread and as everbody should know who played Dragomon Hunter, this game wasnt a success at all. Yeah it was fun as long as it did last, but the low player population on official and private drago servers was one of the reasons why the game got shut down. 

The current games are also not dead, we have low poulationye, but its far away from being dead.

Also , why is this Thread in SB Section?

1 hour ago, BoxBox said:

Bash already told ya in this thread https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/7020-game-request/ that Dragomon Hunter is a game that he will not bring to vgn.

Vgn doesnt need a new game at all, specially if the team doesnt feel ready for it.

Also, as Jordan mentioned in this old Thread and as everbody should know who played Dragomon Hunter, this game wasnt a success at all. Yeah it was fun as long as it did last, but the low player population on official and private drago servers was one of the reasons why the game got shut down. 

The current games are also not dead, we have low poulationye, but its far away from being dead.

Also , why is this Thread in SB Section?

Thank you for replying fast boxbox , i just wanted to suggest the idea based on what i noticed about the population. this is the forum for VGN in general ,not for a specific game , right ?

1 hour ago, kikodz said:

Thank you for replying fast boxbox , i just wanted to suggest the idea based on what i noticed about the population. this is the forum for VGN in general ,not for a specific game , right ?

You posted it in the Scarlet Blade Forum section before it got moved to banter. So it was in a specific game section. 

• VGN GM

All I'll say on the matter is if we where to open a game because our game activity seems low then we wouldn't open a game that closed in less than a year due to low population.

Dragomon Hunter was very poorly executed and was generally not a good game which is why it closed and it did have a private server open when it was released and that server was dead before it even got started.

We appreciate you come to us with this suggestion but this game is just not really worth opening since there is just much better options.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Jordan locked this topic