Enhancements

Ellaryn

22 hours ago, Archangel said:

vivi looked into this awhile back and said she couldn't find any difference between +7 narak and higher meaning they all have same rate so didnt made diffrent , sometimes its just bad luck

Not finding something in some files does not mean there is nothing. Most people would agree there is a huge difference between using +7 and +9 for naraks.

30 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Question is, how often do you fail. You can easily fail 5 times in a row with +7 naraks. Has anyone ever failed 5 times in a row with +10 naraks?

Yes, but I think that was a very bad day with other issues involved with the server and game.

Just so you all know, I can make a +12 gear with normal naraks without failing once. Though I do end up failing on average around 3 to 5 times with normal naraks, there are the rare occasions that I fail on up to 10 times with them. However, this random success and failures is no different for me than using +7 or +8 gear. The randomness is also no different than trying to make +8 or +9 gear without narak at all. I've made +10 without narak or SG(yes within the past month or two). If you are concerned with using a SG only to result in a failure then consider your success in making a +8 or +9 gear without narak could be compared to using any type of special item to increase your enhancement rate when making +11 or +12 gear respectively.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Tropical said:

Question is, how often do you fail. You can easily fail 5 times in a row with +7 naraks. Has anyone ever failed 5 times in a row with +10 naraks?

Yep. i failed a lot with +10-12 or less. since that i go +10 without anything and for 11-12 i just use Naraks or +7 items, depends how lazy i'm.

• 1 month later...