mystery boxes?

xpadderiso

Hello I just started getting back into the game after many years, I recently bought some vgn points and had a few extra so I spent some on the mystery boxes and won dark recon after a few tries! I’d like to buy other mystery boxes but I don’t know what all the loot looks like in game is there a way to view them before purchasing and gambling for the various prizes? If someone could send me a link of pictures that would be much appreciated. Thanks! 

Depending on what is the content of the box, here are some visual guides provided by Vivi and the team:
Note: some of the pictures are broken, and need some updating, they need to follow up on this.

@Vivi @KawaiiNyanNyan

for the meantime you can ask players in-game players like Pan and Kyoko are costume enthusiast they probably have every kind of costume in game. 

thank you for supporting the server. --> mail me in-game, RG side: "Yevon". If you are selling AP, I'll probably buy some.

Bikes: 

Lingeries:

Comstumes:

Pets:

10 hours ago, Beau said:

Depending on what is the content of the box, here are some visual guides provided by Vivi and the team:
Note: some of the pictures are broken, and need some updating, they need to follow up on this.

@Vivi @KawaiiNyanNyan

for the meantime you can ask players in-game players like Pan and Kyoko are costume enthusiast they probably have every kind of costume in game. 

thank you for supporting the server. --> mail me in-game, RG side: "Yevon". If you are selling AP, I'll probably buy some.

Bikes: 

Lingeries:

Comstumes:

Pets:

I actually have majority of the costume pictures on the Vendetta Facebook along with the bikes (Still some missing though!)
I will ask Vivi if I can have permission to update the Vendetta forum visual guides to make things easier on her, but for now, people can click on the Facebook link I have in my signature to see costumes until I have those permissions. ^ _ ^

EDIT: If you decide to go to the Vendetta Scarlet Blade FB page, the only thing I ask is to not treat the Facebook page like it's a support ticketing service, It is 100% not that. I and BananaHand are the only GS's who are willing to admin this page and nothing will happen and no responses or you will just be directed to the forums or support page will be made if you are going to message the page with those issues. (Sorry to add this part, I just keep getting players messaging the page like it's a ticketing system when it's 100% not.)

Edited by KawaiiNyanNyan