Rankings

Lendsy

Hello, I was making a list of all ranks which you can get in game and finally managed to make it more user-friendly to be shown to everyone who might need that sort of information. Currently it is in a docx format file and can be found here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BwaYbjhomLI5a0VSVXA3eVBWUkU

The HP bonuses covered in red are those which I'm not 100% certain yet. And there must be some more of those which i missed.

Hope you will find it useful. Document will be updated when new info is arrived and checked.

Edit: uncertain parts are resolved, added internal names for the ranks bonuses.

• Like 4

Ah now it make sense for that wide range of RP between those two. Probably I missed it someday and forgot after because couldn't get at that stage again. Will update it accordingly, thanks. :)

Made this list to save the rankings info at one place to remember when each of them follows each other and what bonus they give. i remember such a list was in Aeria's wiki but after they wiped it out, no traces left. If you have someadditional data, it might help to make it complete. :)

3 hours ago, limeox said:

Now yours only missing the HP values really, I'm confident that mine are correct up until Vicar, no idea if Holy Visage gets a higher bonus or if Spiritwalker is correct. So:

Cool, I was wondering if I can get those from game files but didn't have time to dig and find which one has those. :D

Yes, Holy Visage is the same +700, as previous ones starting from Battle-Priestess. And the Spiritwalker is correct, it is +900.

I also tried to complete internal names of the bonuses and line them with the specific ranks when they are received. Still don't have full list.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Lendsy said:

I also tried to complete internal names of the bonuses and line them with the specific ranks when they are received. Still don't have full list.

Went digging, found them.

• Neophyte (4th Order Neophyte)
  • Staff Sergeant (3rd Order Neophyte)
  • Sergeant (Neophyte Elite)
  • Annointed (Annointed 2nd Order)
  • Agent (3rd Order Agent)
  • Operative (3rd Order Operative)
  • Chosen (Chosen 3rd Order)
  • General (3rd Order General)
  • Adjudicator (3rd Order Adjudicator)
  • Battle-Priestess
  • Spiritwalker
  • Grand Savant
  • Dragon
  • Phoenix
  • Angel
  • Archangel
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, limeox said:

Went digging, found them.

• Neophyte (4th Order Neophyte)
  • Staff Sergeant (3rd Order Neophyte)
  • Sergeant (Neophyte Elite)
  • Annointed (Annointed 2nd Order)
  • Agent (3rd Order Agent)
  • Operative (3rd Order Operative)
  • Chosen (Chosen 3rd Order)
  • General (3rd Order General)
  • Adjudicator (3rd Order Adjudicator)
  • Battle-Priestess
  • Spiritwalker
  • Grand Savant
  • Dragon
  • Phoenix
  • Angel
  • Archangel

Great! Completed for the current available onces. I was right on most of those which I already had that they might be slightly shifted forward from their original positions.

By the way, there is little miscorrelation with two. Phoenix -> Dragon in your list http://limeox.info/app/scarlet_rp/index.html and Dragon -> Phoenix in the bonus stats. Not sure which should be first... I think the last one should be correct?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...