AK times

GoddessSand

So, how many players like the current AK times since they changed from the original time?

Yes they are different. AK time before DST used to be 8pm Tuesday my time and 8am Saturday my time. When DST happened it made them 7pm Tuesday and 7am Saturday my time.  But when they reset the AK times they moved it to 9pm Tuesday and 9am Saturday.

Though the Saturday times is better for me because I can get more sleep, the Tuesday time I think effects players in Europe more though it does cut into me going to bed earlier.

So, what is everybody's view on the current AK times and do they need to move it back 1 hour?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 11/25/2020 at 5:47 AM, GoddessSand said:

So, how many players like the current AK times since they changed from the original time?

Yes they are different. AK time before DST used to be 8pm Tuesday my time and 8am Saturday my time. When DST happened it made them 7pm Tuesday and 7am Saturday my time.  But when they reset the AK times they moved it to 9pm Tuesday and 9am Saturday.

Though the Saturday times is better for me because I can get more sleep, the Tuesday time I think effects players in Europe more though it does cut into me going to bed earlier.

So, what is everybody's view on the current AK times and do they need to move it back 1 hour?

New time is different and it feels bad for FK, Free Knights have lost EVERY Al Kasava since this change and up to now.      In all those AK Royal Guards are 1.5x, up to 2x the FK numbers. this is not fair and some kind of ''BALANCE'' would be appreciated

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 10:41 PM, Lessica said:

New time is different and it feels bad for FK, Free Knights have lost EVERY Al Kasava since this change and up to now.      In all those AK Royal Guards are 1.5x, up to 2x the FK numbers. this is not fair and some kind of ''BALANCE'' would be appreciated

This thread was created before they moved both AK's to the same time. I normally can't attend on Saturdays because of sleep, but I can't attend Wednesdays because now it starts when I work. Just like both NBs start when I am sleeping and while I am working. I don't know how many suggestions I can give to help people in the Americas get a piece of the major BGs.

Those who will see me on will be a rarity now because I often will go days without logging in as I don't have anything I can do in the game that is rewarding. You must have wings if you want loot from DGs and BGs. So, it's really boring and I refuse to play with people anymore because most of you are all toxic in your behavior and talk.