conversions

enkephalin07

Standard passcards still drop in dungeons only accessible with rarer passcard types. Why not a converter to exchange them for legendary?

Also, I've never seen 3g drop anywhere. These are required for achievements, and without them the other denominations just take up space. Could there be coin converters in higher level areas, after players have accumulated enough but missed the chance to gather 3g?

Quick point, the reason that you aren't allowed to convert them is so that you do things to get passes for the DGs at your level. If you want to run a 60+ DG you need to enter a BG, kill a boss, or some other task. They don't want players skirting those tasks and just run DGs.

I have done so many of those tasks however that I gathered so many pass cards that I can run dgs for months without running out. Mind you I don't run DGs every day. I could do 2 runs of each DG a day, I would probably run out some time around mid of 2022. That's without converting pass cards. The part where you still need the standard pass cards for higher levels is to complete both guild quest to level/rank up your guild as well as run them for achievements. It takes 5 runs a day for 10 days to complete a DG achievement and depending on the DG will depend on how many pass cards you need to enter. The newer DGs just require 1 of the legacy or TT pass cards, but the older DGs requires anywhere from 1 to 7 of the standard pass cards I believe before you can enter. That means to complete 5 runs a day you should have at least 350 pass cards to get 1 DG achievement done. At least that's what I think the highest amount you need to enter either The Archeron, SS, or AT. So, don't be so hasty to disregard the standard pass cards. If you think you don't want to get those achievements, that's fine, but it's easier to get those achievements than some others if you want some of the achievement point achievements that give you the title like The One or The Infinite.

So, the converting these cards aren't really in the best interest of the game when you want players to participate in certain activities.

• Like 1

Actually got 3g just today from one of the Amara world bosses. As fun as that was, there should be more sources, for both 3g and fun.

19 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Quick point, the reason that you aren't allowed to convert them is so that you do things to get passes for the DGs at your level. If you want to run a 60+ DG you need to enter a BG, kill a boss, or some other task. They don't want players skirting those tasks and just run DGs.

I agree, but after you've reached the level that passcards are not only worth less than currency, the inventory space they occupy is a burden, then shouldn't you be able to make more use out of them? You can assume someone who has reached Suer has entered BG, has killed bosses, or some other task. When you reach the level that you get dailies you don't even consent to with legendary passcard rewards, then you can consider those standard passcards obsolete.