Regarding Twin Saga

tjmleech

Hey there!

I've noticed that the Twin Saga private server (twinsaga.to) has fallen stagnant, as the people behind it seem to have completely shifted focus to their new Astellia private server. While I'm super appreciative of the servers currently run by Vendetta, I thought I'd make a post about it nonetheless in case the devs are interested!

6 hours ago, tjmleech said:

Hey there!

I've noticed that the Twin Saga private server (twinsaga.to) has fallen stagnant, as the people behind it seem to have completely shifted focus to their new Astellia private server. While I'm super appreciative of the servers currently run by Vendetta, I thought I'd make a post about it nonetheless in case the devs are interested!

We had twin saga once , it died I think?

Anyway, they won´t add it again to VGN.

Soo u will surely get a NO from either a GS or GM.

• 2 months later...
12 hours ago, Vivi said:

Still no plans on opening TS again. It was given a go and barely had any sort of playerbase to it. Its not worth the time or the effort to bring it back.

As one of the players who jumped on the Twin Saga hype train on release, I think the issue was more so that Aeria, Vendetta and TS.to all opened within like a week of each other, and even the TW one hadn't been open very long. TS.to opened like a week before Aeria/Vendetta if I remember right. That and Vendetta had 3 rollbacks. 😶

Right before the server closed, many Aeria/.to players had just hopped on because custom armors got released. There were new players and guilds popping up everywhere. Population was just starting to grow.

I'm not going to ask for a Twin Saga server, because we've already tried. If there ever was a time to open a server for it though, this is it. Might not be Vendetta (though I wish it was), but whoever jumps on it will definitely see value for the time and effort put into it. The dev/GM for Twin Saga.to doesn't work on the game anymore (they've had the same Astral Puzzle up for like 9 months now? maybe even longer.) and has dropped the game completely, and Aeria is closing down. There's no server that's actively being worked on alive anymore. And Aeria had some huuuge whales.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

To be honest there is a reason everyones somewhat shying away from this game and thats just down to the fact that it's less popular than AK and both games pretty much play in a very similar way. Much more similar than something like EE and AK. Atleast from my experiance when I played it, it just kinda made me want to play AK.

That being said this isn't me saying the game is doomed / done for as I believe if someone capable was running the game and made the right changes. Such as some of the content you see on our EE Awaken server I think the game has a chance at life. Sadly though all the staff here at VGN are much too busy for a new game as of the current moment and for the foreseeable future.

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

To be honest there is a reason everyones somewhat shying away from this game and thats just down to the fact that it's less popular than AK and both games pretty much play in a very similar way. Much more similar than something like EE and AK. Atleast from my experiance when I played it, it just kinda made me want to play AK.

That being said this isn't me saying the game is doomed / done for as I believe if someone capable was running the game and made the right changes. Such as some of the content you see on our EE Awaken server I think the game has a chance at life. Sadly though all the staff here at VGN are much too busy for a new game as of the current moment and for the foreseeable future.

This honestly. It was the other way for me personally, I enjoyed Twin Saga so much more than AK. Trying out the AK server a little bit ago just made me want to play Twin Saga, but .to is dead and Aeria had a lot of players, but it was massively P2W (as most, if not all, Aeria/Gamigo games are) and mostly catered to people who wanted to spend thousands. The games are very similar though, and people are usually partial to one or the other. I think a good Twin Saga server would be a game changer right now, but as you said, I'm sure the Vendetta GMs have their hands tied with the games they currently have already.

IF the time ever comes though, I know me and @Nanami (and I'm sure a few others as well) will do anything to help make it happen. 👀

• 2 months later...
On 12/1/2020 at 11:26 PM, tjmleech said:

Hey there!

Is this site legit? My computer said that the file contains a virus.