Played for a week, reinstalled and can no longer play

ChronosK

So I had an issue when I first downloaded it, you can find the ticket from few days ago, where basically when I clicked on play Awaken, the game will Crash at the X Legends logo, everytime, but Classic would work. I played classic for few hours and when I tried Awaken again It worked this time. I could play a whole week like this, having some issue launching the game with some error like this

"Access violation at adress 00000000 in module 'patcher.exe', Execution of adress 00000000,"

or  a different one

"Access violation at adress 00407F58 in module 'patcher.exe', Execution of adress FFFFFFFC," after persevering I could always launch the game in 2 or 3 tries.

I installed the game on a secondary drive and since I quite liked It I decided to reinstall it on my SSD so it would load faster.

I uninstalled the game, download the installer on Mozilla cause its not working on chrome, and then downloaded the game a 2nd time.

When the game finished Installing, I had the same issue launching awaken, however, I could still launch classic. 

So I logged in on classic, played 2 minutes to maybe try to debug my awaken (IDK if its that who fixed my case last time but at least I try) and then closed the game. 

Now I cannot launch any of the two, the I still have the "Access violation" thing, I launch another client on top of this and then I press "Play awaken" or "Play classic", the game window opens, the logo animation start and at the exact moment the little yellow form swap to a ball it crashes and closes, without any error message.

I can add that (And I always had the issue) when I open the Patcher, It opens in the middle of my two screens, just as if It was one single screen, not that annoying cause i can move it but it's quite odd.

Little thing I can add is that I tried launching several patcher.exe and then type play awaken really fast on all of them and I could hear the sound of the intro going further, just after somehow all of them dying, It kinda looks like something is closing them.

I have no firewall activated, no antivirus, knowing they cause really big issues or performance drops.

I tried Verifying the files, reinstalling the game, rebooting my PC.

I can always try defragmenting and maybe burning my motherboard but not quite sure it will fix anything.

What I find really strange is that after playing one session of it, I never ever had the issue until I tried reinstalling It on another disk drive.

Hope you can help me find a fix, I really like the game now, you did an awesome job keeping It alive and updating It and I'm really thankful for that, I understand that It must be a mess working with such an old game.

(Last time I could play the game just after sending the Topic, If this happen again send an exorcist) 

I did but I mean, the game launched just fine even with them renamed, it's a completely fresh install on this disk.

I have some updates tho, I backed up the version I had on my other disk and this one still work, but my SSD one is really dead, might be a conflict between some applications, it sucks tho, I will try to fix it myself don't go to much into that, it looks spicy.

I will save this wallpaper tho.unknown.png