Access Violation Error

TheEmperor

I constantly get Access Violation Error, making me almost unable to play the game. Every few minutes it will give an error  and disconnecting me from the game abruptly.

"Exception EAccess Violation in module SBLauncher.exe at 00007FA8" (The address space is different from time to time.)

"Access violation at address 00407FA8 in module  SBLauncher.exe. Read of address FFFFFFF"(The address space is different from time to time.) I am unable to properly play the game since i get disconnected in middle of fights or when im not in a safe area in the game or even in the launcher.

• VGN GM

This is now fixed, you just have to update your patcher and it will assign the correct alias' to the patcher. The issue stems from old alias' being present in the config of the patcher which, is causing the access violation error since they no longer exist.

Once the patcher has been patched, restart the patcher and you should no longer experience this error.

• Like 2

On 12/10/2020 at 8:36 AM, Bash said:

This is now fixed, you just have to update your patcher and it will assign the correct alias' to the patcher. The issue stems from old alias' being present in the config of the patcher which, is causing the access violation error since they no longer exist.

Once the patcher has been patched, restart the patcher and you should no longer experience this error.

Great! I am no longer getting the error. But I am still getting booted from the game every 10mins or so. With "Mother has disconnected you from the server". I have no idea why, even when I am in the middle of a battle.