the game closes again

Yoshua

Hello a few months ago I talked about a problem I had with the game in which when I started the game it went black and closed, and if I remember correctly, the compatibility had changed to windows 7 and so it started normally but since I stopped play a few weeks for work, I played again but the game closes again, I start the launcher and then it goes black and closes, being in compatibility with windows 7 and even so it closes, someone help me again?

Another program in the background is interfering with SB or malware.  

In my case, Discord has been responsible for that as of late.  If you have Discord running before loading SB, shut it down and then load SB.  Once SB is up and running and you see your character, then load back up Discord.

Edited by Norleras

6 minutes ago, Norleras said:

Otro programa en segundo plano está interfiriendo con SB o malware.  

En mi caso, Discord ha sido responsable de eso últimamente. Si tiene Discord ejecutándose antes de cargar SB, apáguelo y luego cargue SB. Una vez que SB esté en funcionamiento y veas a tu personaje, vuelve a cargar Discord.

no, it keeps closing

5 hours ago, KawaiiNyanNyan said:

Have you tried the basic steps? 
Verifying the files?
Reinstalling?

yes I did everything and nothing
also verify that the power cable of the pc is connected but nothing

why is this happening to me? I stop playing for a few weeks and it won't start the game again :(

Why are you setting the compatibility to win 7? Are you using win 8 or win 10? Are you using 64 bit win? I never had an issue with getting the game to load up just by leaving it in the normal installed setup. Are you running a VPN? Did you place the xigncode file or the whole scarlet blade folder in your virus exceptions? Have you had it verify your files? I feel like you aren't really clear about your system to help me think of things that could be causing the issues. Can you specify your hardware, windows OS version, any virus/maleware protection you are using(Norton, Windows defender, etc...), your country or region could also play a factor in your internet settings, graphics card settings (like do you have AA enabled, resolution, refresh rate could all play a factor if you are running too high). Is it shutting your computer off or just not loading the game? It shutting the computer off could be due to CPU, System, or GPU over heating and you might want to check the inside for dust and cleanness. Are you running the Aeria version of the game or Vendetta that you downloaded from the Vendetta game page? Even all previous comments I am at a loss with what is going wrong for you. So, let's start with

1) Pc configuration
   a) CPU
   b) Graphics card type (specify integrated or independent)
   c) RAM
   d) Windows OS version (specify if using 86bit ot 64bit as well)
   e) Virus protection (windows defender or some other software)

2) Running correct SB download version from vendetta not aeria.

3) Xigncode placed virus protection exception

4) Is game shutting computer down
   a) check internal for dust clogging heatsinks and blocking air flow.
   b) heatsink on CPU got a good solid connection with good thermal paste. Could be an issue with the motherboard overheating as well as Graphics card heatsink connected right.

It's late, good luck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

¿Por qué está configurando la compatibilidad para ganar 7? ¿Estás usando win 8 o win 10? ¿Está utilizando win de 64 bits? Nunca tuve problemas para cargar el juego simplemente dejándolo en la configuración normal instalada. ¿Tienes una VPN? ¿Colocó el archivo xigncode o toda la carpeta de la hoja escarlata en sus excepciones de virus? ¿Ha hecho que verifique sus archivos? Siento que no tiene muy claro su sistema para ayudarme a pensar en las cosas que podrían estar causando los problemas. ¿Puede especificar su hardware, la versión del sistema operativo Windows, cualquier protección contra virus / maleware que esté utilizando (Norton, Windows defender, etc.), su país o región también podría influir en la configuración de Internet, la configuración de la tarjeta gráfica (como hacer tiene AA habilitado, la resolución, la frecuencia de actualización podrían jugar un factor si se está ejecutando demasiado alto). ¿Apaga la computadora o simplemente no carga el juego? El hecho de apagar la computadora podría deberse a un sobrecalentamiento de la CPU, el sistema o la GPU y es posible que desee revisar el interior en busca de polvo y limpieza. ¿Estás ejecutando la versión Aeria del juego o Vendetta que descargaste de la página del juego Vendetta? Incluso en todos los comentarios anteriores, estoy perdido con lo que te está yendo mal. Entonces, comencemos con

1) Configuración de la PC
   a) CPU
   b) Tipo de tarjeta gráfica (especifique integrada o independiente)
   c) RAM
   d) Versión del sistema operativo Windows (especifique si usa 86 bits o 64 bits también)
   e) Protección contra virus (Windows defender o algún otro software)

2) Ejecutando la versión de descarga SB correcta de vendetta no aeria.

3) Xigncode colocó una excepción de protección contra virus

4) ¿El juego está apagando la computadora
   ?
   b) el disipador de calor en la CPU tiene una buena conexión sólida con una buena pasta térmica. Podría ser un problema con el sobrecalentamiento de la placa base y con el disipador de calor de la tarjeta gráfica conectado correctamente.

Es tarde, buena suerte.

I use windows 10, I do not use vpn, this all the folder of the plays exceptions, check the game data.
the pc components have no problem

5 hours ago, Beau said:

https://protonvpn.com/ <-- you can pay for the premium or use the free one, see how it does.

friend, the vpn served me, I connected to Brazil and there I started the game, maybe it is a problem of my country, I live in Argentina, with all the problems that there are now the servers have problems or I do not know how to say it but REALLY I THANK YOU FOR THE ADVICE.

• Like 1