UI Scaling Setting?

iamnuff

• VGN GM

Unfortunately there is no proper resolution scaling. The game is quite old, coming up to over 8 years old now, so it was made without larger resolutions in mind.

Someone may have a work around they discovered for larger resolutions, but the game itself doesn't have a dedicated option.

oh yeah i had this issue for awhile. and then another game i play had a fix for it and it helped in both.

If you right-click the launcher while totally closed and go to properties, then go to compatibility and then press on "change high dpi settings" it'll open another window and in here on the bottom option check "override high dpi scaling behavior" and select on "scaling performed by:" system(enhanced). Or uncheck it if its marked. 

This should work.

You can also try to change the scale and layout to 100% under display settings on your desktop or change your display resolution.(right click). This issue is a resolution issue and sb is a old game with nob programers.

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

oh yeah i had this issue for awhile. and then another game i play had a fix for it and it helped in both.

If you right-click the launcher while totally closed and go to properties, then go to compatibility and then press on "change high dpi settings" it'll open another window and in here on the bottom option check "override high dpi scaling behavior" and select on "scaling performed by:" system(enhanced). Or uncheck it if its marked. 

This should work.

I'll try that. 

10 hours ago, Daddy said:

You can also try to change the scale and layout to 100% under display settings on your desktop or change your display resolution.(right click). This issue is a resolution issue and sb is a old game with nob programers.

That just makes my whole desktop as small as the game currently is. That's no solution. 

I'm zoomed up to 150% for a damned good reason/