PvP EVENT!

BananaHand

PVP EVENT!

Hey, all. We are planning a PvP event! I hosted one back on ASB and it was a big success and since Kawaii and others were talking about having one here, I figured we should give it a shot. This is not a GS/GM event and thus will require the maturity of the community to set aside differences and come together to ensure the success of this event.

CHECK OUT VIDEOS OF THE PAST EVENT I HOESTED ON ASB:

Relentless team 1

Another player's POV

Example of a 12 vs 12 fight

HOW TO PARTICIPATE: 

Gather up 5 of your friends (6 of you in total), give your team a name and post it in the comments, along with the members' names and level by Thursday 31st December 2020. If you do not have enough people to make a full team, just list the members you managed to get or enter solo and a team will be made for you.

DATE:

Saturday 2nd January 2021 at 20 minutes after Al Kasava

Middle of Amara (we will kill the bosses first) 

95WRXyl.png

CATEGORIES:

• 6 vs 6
  • 12 vs 12 (2 teams vs 2 teams if we have enough participants)
  • Open PvP
  • NOTE: If we do not get enough participants, we will just have open PvP with rewards after.

RULES:

• Resurrections and Mother's Miracles are not allowed
  • No Cyberclusters/Napalms/Ults
  • It will be a best of 3
  • A GS will stand in the middle of the arena and once they mech, the fight begins!
  • Each team must include 1 of each class (your team will have either a DE or a CB and we will try to match your team with an opposing team of the same classes)
  • Players who aren't participating will not enter the ring/pvp with others during the event or will be kicked by a GS. If you're not fighting in the ring, just look on from the sides.
  • Toxic behavior will be given warnings and if it continues, you will be kicked until the event is over.

REWARDS:

Since it's not a competition and just for fun, rewards will be for everyone that shows up. However, we are not yet 100% sure what the rewards will be but expect some kind of spawn with new fashion and other rare, valuable items. We will make it worth your while!

FINAL THOUGHTS:

If things work out, we can make this a weekly event with lesser rewards. Also, we will most likely be updating this post regularly to add things that I missed. Your suggestions/criticism is welcomed as I'm sure this isn't perfect and can only get better with your input. Please understand that this is just something for fun and I implore y'all to be civil.

Where to sign up for the event: 

Edited by KawaiiNyanNyan
Forgot to add the date
  • Like 4