Patch v75 Feedback

MrDoudou

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but the somewhat purpose of this was to give them more room to rely on PoD for PvP scenario's. Since that way you can be -10% down on Cast SPD.

PvP and PvE are not the same thing. I was talking about the PvE cast speed on the set. You could even add PvE M-Crit Rate +2% it doesn't really matter to me. I just feel as though giving excessive amounts of cast speed to healers is more of a waste than making them heal more o-o;   As it stands, even with the awaken 110 set, most of my healers with just a shaman buff and some potions have over 120~130% cast speed. So..adding 10% to that is..beneficial how? Other healers, as you should say, have generally the same stats at this point in the game. I wasn't speaking about cast speed on the set pieces/bonus, but the new "PvE this-that-andtheother" stat. Almost literally no healer nowadays takes the pod cast speed buff. Why should you if you have completely overcapped castings lmao? PvP -DMG Taken is perfectly fine. Anyone in this broken PvP meta needs more -dmg taken, but in PvE, more beneficial stats like g-healing, wis, m-crit, etc is better whether if it's a boss that reduces M-CRIT Rate or G-healing or not. 

If you don't crit, hey-hey, you got more g-healing/wis to back up that non-crit heal.
If you have more cast speed, hey-hey, your already-insta cast just got even more insta-cast, ayee~ `_>`

..See the difference?

..And I don't really care about ruining the response, it's beyond me at this point. When multiple things get ignored, one tends to get annoyed after pointing it out multiple times without answer. But at ANY RATE..On to things that actually matter now in 2021..

Another thing. Esh-Baal has been ignored pretty much all the way up until this point. So like the MP situation, I'll just stick a small reminder here. Is there a reason she's so slow or can she be sped up? Literally 90% of the posts here talk about her ..her..'speed' and people in-game want her to be sped up or letting her catch to the chase.

• Sad 1

while everybody is going on about pve g-heal or m-crit I'm wanting -malice because times that I've healed against sakuya I run all 4 -malice certs on tm that damn fox still gets aggro'ed on me quite a bit, or yet pve mp cost reduction since most mp regen trophies don't go off by cast except for the newer ones which don't give as much mp regen as wolf meat

• Haha 1

• VGN GM
16 hours ago, Rin said:

Just to correct:

Most healers overcap Cast SPD well over the max without needing a PoD buff, a PVE Cast Speed stat, or forts. Depending on the class, this even applies to DS, which has Cast SPD debuffs. That being said, I'm not sure what else you could put there to match the DPS set's PVE Dmg Dealt besides PvE G-Healing or WIS (depending on the healer, as some do scale better with WIS). There's content where a healer can't always heal to full (again, DS comes to mind due to the G-Healing debuff). PvE M-Crit Rate might also be an option? Would still be an improvement over Cast SPD, and help with things like DS or Esh-Baal.

Well I think in terms of the scenario's when healers can't heal full those scenario's are suppose to be like that so I guess it's still probebly not a good route to go. Since in DS for example the HP buff and the - healing buffs are suppose to hinder healers. However, M-Crit rate is probebly not a bad choice either since again like the idea behind PVE Cast SPD was that people would have more of the stats they need without POD and other prep buffs.

I'm not sure how open I am to changing an already released set's stats as people may not appreciate that but it might be worth its own dicussion / voting thread to see what the whole communities thoughts on the matter are since although I don't disagree with you, if someone did work for the set and appreciates the Cast SPD more than they would M-CRIT rate then it would be a bit of a pain to adjust i based of 1 or 2 comments. But I'm definatly open to changing it if the community is on a mutal understanding to this point.

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

Well I think in terms of the scenario's when healers can't heal full those scenario's are suppose to be like that so I guess it's still probebly not a good route to go. Since in DS for example the HP buff and the - healing buffs are suppose to hinder healers. However, M-Crit rate is probebly not a bad choice either since again like the idea behind PVE Cast SPD was that people would have more of the stats they need without POD and other prep buffs.

I'm not sure how open I am to changing an already released set's stats as people may not appreciate that but it might be worth its own dicussion / voting thread to see what the whole communities thoughts on the matter are since although I don't disagree with you, if someone did work for the set and appreciates the Cast SPD more than they would M-CRIT rate then it would be a bit of a pain to adjust i based of 1 or 2 comments. But I'm definatly open to changing it if the community is on a mutal understanding to this point.

Cool, sounds good. Can we get a thread to vote on it?

• Like 1

Wanted to bump these suggestions and get opinions on them as well if possible. I know when the HoO patch feedback thread was up, you said you agreed that they should be account-wide and that you'd look into it.

As far as the traveling merchant NPC to sell things at goes, I know at like the end of the first week, everyone I normally go with didn't even know there was an NPC inside Abyss and was using the old guild quest thing instead lol.

On 1/3/2021 at 7:35 PM, Nanami said:

Some minor things to fix for next maintenance(if possible).

• Stygian Core: Esh-Baal moves way too slow after killing the first boss.
  • Account wide Haven achievements added (if possible within the time given).

I will leave these here as a reminder.

Thanks again. o/ 

On 1/2/2021 at 4:23 AM, Rin said:

This guy, move him by the other NPCs please.

DWzKojg.jpg

In either of these two spots, probably.

GkPiUCa.jpg

On 1/14/2021 at 7:01 PM, warbeast667 said:

while everybody is going on about pve g-heal or m-crit I'm wanting -malice because times that I've healed against sakuya I run all 4 -malice certs on tm that damn fox still gets aggro'ed on me quite a bit, or yet pve mp cost reduction since most mp regen trophies don't go off by cast except for the newer ones which don't give as much mp regen as wolf meat

Seconded, the healing sets can be -malice, mp proc/use reduc, wis/gheal, mcrit, or even pve eva/dmg reduc,
honestly, anything thats not cast spd is fine, by the time ppl finish a 115 healing set they are expected to be geared anyway and have no need for it.
Personally Im leaning into eva on eva healing sets and mcrit on mcrit healing sets, just becuz u know, thematic, and it also makes the 2 sets differ even wider, since they have decent variety of stats anyway.

On 1/14/2021 at 6:01 PM, warbeast667 said:

I'm wanting -malice because times that I've healed against sakuya I run all 4 -malice certs on tm that damn fox still gets aggro'ed on me quite a bit

14 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

Seconded, the healing sets can be -malice

A healer getting aggro on Sakuya is either because of deaths or one of your DPS are provoking during a phase where you can't deal damage to her (fox adds being up or her one-shot cast), and because damage can't be dealt to her, healers get aggro for healing. It has nothing to do with malice and -9213891298312983 malice still wouldn't fix that problem lol. I've seen so many Executioners try to Provoke because they can't hold aggro over a BM or something, when all Provoke does is reset malice and make it harder.

• VGN GM
On 1/16/2021 at 7:54 AM, Rin said:

Just to comment on the NPC thing. It cannot go in the suggested places as I plan to fill out any spaces within the map over time with more content. I can maybe look into adding another by the back NPC on the outskirts but he's segregated on purpose.

As for the Haven things I'm working on them ATM.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jordan said:

Just to comment on the NPC thing. It cannot go in the suggested places as I plan to fill out any spaces within the map over time with more content. I can maybe look into adding another by the back NPC on the outskirts but he's segregated on purpose.

As for the Haven things I'm working on them ATM.

Looking forward to it, thanks for the response!

Another thing that I think might have been mentioned but forgotten about:

Willow One-Eye has a DoT (Fire Screech) that ticks after you leave the dungeon like Esh-Baal did. Could we get that one removed once you leave in the same way?

• VGN GM
6 hours ago, Rin said:

Another thing that I think might have been mentioned but forgotten about:

Willow One-Eye has a DoT (Fire Screech) that ticks after you leave the dungeon like Esh-Baal did. Could we get that one removed once you leave in the same way?

Wasn't forgotten about dw.

• Thanks 1

I want to change PVE Cast SPD of Healer set as well

It was a useless status right now

We can add it in other ways, but we don't because the Healer has enough Cast SPD now

so it would be nice to switch to M-Crit Rate, G-Heal

Or from another comment like -Malice is still more useful than Cast SPD

But in my opinion, the M-Crit Rate or G-Heal would be most helpful

I've played for some days already and did some Abyss entrances.
I really apreciated how the set mechanic works, RNG to take time can disapoint alot but it makes people active.

DNG mechanics i'll not be specific but all i did until now looks good and isn't that hard but isn't that easy, 6-10 min on some bosses 15-20 if party trolls so i think its good.

Just the fact of having 120% on those are kinda bad idk, i'll do of main class cause is fun doing these dng.
10% Per Driver was a good boost since its armor.

About This:
YRKlGIQ.png
I think Abyss Armor Fragment x2 is too much x1 was going to be ok, but its working and i sometimes will take one more week for the set.

Bag Giving 3-15 Fragmented Abyssal Soul is kinda bad cause too high chance of getting 3-6, or just unlucky of me and all my party members.

About Quest that gives 1 of each armor fragment.
17b4jRe.png
I think add this quest as daily one would be good so we can get one of each essence every 3 days if you log.
Or bag that give random x1 armor fragment. (x2 bag per quest)

At all is good content and nice Dungeons, is being super fun, diferent of HoO which we played with luck on everything, bag of BP or Essence Roll on arcane box, this time you did so nice with grind content but 100% sure on getting what you want when trading your stuff.

-Good Job to everyone who worked on it.

• 2 weeks later...

Just a little visual thing I would like to report about the Revelation armor 5 piece effect. The buff will get added to your buff list (stats too) but it only says "Revelation" when you hover over the buff itself showing nothing like "+10% M-ATK and DMG Dealt".

Coming back to the server since an year and my oppinion about how abyss's going:
- Im really glad to see a "full mdps" boss/dgn on it, we have no reasons to play mdps in pve anymore and this brings a new way to go for who really want to play with those mages and even get harder for who doesnt have a single mdps class geared.
- Just like Infec said, i think 1 fragment per bp craft seems better since fragments arent tradeble.

- ASDP Heavy set are too op

About the color changes for hairs and skins in some raciais that i saw in the last patchs: AMAZING! Now i just want to see some racial passives/skills balances for those who are freaking bad u.u

• Like 1

• MrDoudou locked and unpinned this topic