AK times

GoddessSand

@Vivi and @Daddy Put AK back at a split time and not at the same time for both. You already favor 1 time zone with all NBs and 1 AK, they don't need 2 AKs and all NBs too.

With both at 1700 means half the players don't join. This has been turned into a 1 time zone playable for any mass pvp bgs with AK and NB all favoring 1 time zone. The Tuesday/Wednesday AK used to be good at the time it was and now people like myself can't join and no longer get to play AK. Thanks

• Like 2

For me this new change to ak times make me not able make it for either cause they start at 2am for me and end 3am. How ak was before any changes were done, work well for me cause Saturday one was 2h earlier which could stay up for and the Wednesday one was in middle day for me. But do understand why ak was changed on Wednesday it lately has been kind dead with numbers.

4 hours ago, Norleras said:

It may also be of use if we had a consolidation of player time zones and usual activity times so we could accommodate as many as we can.

Maybe take a survey on what time you play also state what level cap you play in as well as faction? I would recommend putting server time with time zones that each player uses and understands so they can choose the correct play time better. If the server time can be embedded into the post where it stays up to date then players can look at their own time and compare to the server time so they can add or subtract time to match what their play time is from start to finish is. Once the survey is done then a graph showing what peak players and then we can choose 2 time periods (3 if that's an option) for when there will be the most people online. Mind you that these times should be placed 12 hrs apart +/- a few hours so that it doesn't favor 1 time zone.

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

o. o rip

yeh I’m sure she can change it. 

ALSO Vivi is a 100% open to changing all nb and ak times to any time of day. So if anyone has suggestions post below!

I've asked for NB to be adjusted several times over the past several years and now this, finally. Maybe we should do what Luna said so we can all see player login availability and see where peak times are for people. The Sad part about the AK time that it was at normally was that it was the one match where both sides had pretty much equal numbers of players on them so not one side had more than the other. Saturday's the FK are always out numbered, while Tue's(for me) we all had same numbers even if they are lower than Saturday's.

• Like 1

Instead of changing the schedules of NB and AK they have not proven to be balanced like the other events PVP Janus, TP etc. An example Enter 1 Rg vs 1 Fk there can enter any other character of any faction if 1 RG gets to enter it would be 2 Rgs vs 1 Fk, now if an Rg wants to enter he cannot "The difference of Characters in each Faction is 1 single player "In other words, you should enter another Fk so that you can enter another Rg so that it is 3 Rgs vs 2 Fks and so on, The portal will remain open normally, no change will be made, the only change will be to enter. Besides there are several that have characters in each Faction, I'm not really sure but I bet there are some xd ... If you want to win your Prize you will have to help a Faction with your character, it doesn't matter if you're more Fks or Rgs if you want the prize It helps the Faction that you are not selfish xd, The only bad thing for me and for those who only have a complete Character or pure Characters in a Faction if they cannot enter they will not be able to obtain their loot. True, if any faction gives DC, let's say 4 FKs, they will be DC at the same time, nothing will happen with the other Faction, only that they will not be able to enter until the 4 Fks that DC is returned, it is not necessary for the 4 that are DC, you can enter another Fks that was waiting in the Portal to enter.
It would be something more worthy in the PVP since the Rgs far exceed the Fks always by 10 or 15 Playes of difference It is not always an example just xd, although we beat him on the other hand but in the AK it is more difficult :,v But It is boring as long as the other Faction does more especially like 5 medic :v

Sarcasm
Well maybe the Rgs like to PVP beating the other Faction as a player.
It may also be that the Fks like to pvp being less than the other Faction and lose: v

It is easy to write it but to configure it maybe it is not or it may be.

And something that they should do if or if is to put a relog inside the server that indicates the time of the server, there is already one that indicates the time of your region but that there is another that indicates the time of the server would not be bad especially for events like this How is Christmas now, This seems easier to achieve than the above :v

6 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

It would be something more worthy in the PVP since the Rgs far exceed the Fks always by 10 or 15 Playes of difference It is not always an example just xd, although we beat him on the other hand but in the AK it is more difficult :,v But It is boring as long as the other Faction does more especially like 5 medic :v

Sarcasm
Well maybe the Rgs like to PVP beating the other Faction as a player.
It may also be that the Fks like to pvp being less than the other Faction and lose: v

It is easy to write it but to configure it maybe it is not or it may be.

So,
I've been watching these numbers for a while now. Even when you do not think I am there, I find out.
The problem isn't which Faction has more numbers and which Faction has less numbers, because to be blunt, both Factions have shown to have almost to equal numbers, just not in the same time zones. 

This AK times however is definitely in favor of RG Western Time zones and DEFINITELY needs to be changed because now Asian players will have issues coming. As from what I researched, 17:00 EST is at 5 PM which is like 6 AM and 7 AM for Asian time zones such as China, Japan, Singapore, and the Philippines which a lot of the Asian play base is made up of.

I really think the best solution to these number differences is for sure having some Western time zoned RG players who are active, switching with Free Knights Asian Time zoned players. I am not sure if anyone would make an agreement to do that though. 
This could equal to new players who join FK side who are Western based having more help if there are Western players on vice versa with RG and Asian time zoned players. 

I will try to play even more when possible with both of my medics when I am not sick, but I do really think this is up to the player base if they want even PvP. People for sure have characters on both sides, but a lot of them will just go to the winning side, even if there is a small chance at some balance if they switch the side they are on. So, I do definitely think if players also take initiative and switch sides if there is a possibility of balance is possible. I however will not be like if it's 20 vs 5, you should switch sides because just that one more player will not fix a thing, If it's like 20 v 17 and one side is lacking a class, go help if you truly want balance and want to help the game and the balance issues. 

As I cannot expect everyone to want to be helpful, I do however believe the few who cry in forums or cry in game to help faction imbalance along with having toons on both sides should try to help. Also, this spawn camping in Bunker and AK is really not helping as well and bullying players who do not wish to do that because it's just not fun is not helping anything.

However, if you do have a discord Fatal, please PM me in forums here or in game and I will give you mine so if there is PvP in game where I can possibly help in, you can PM me and let me know. I see when RG need help, but never see when FK need help, but switch when I do come to the actual PvP and see a side completely struggling, but it hasn't really been much because FK have been winning in PvP a lot when I come on and play with the imbalance of classes on each side and RG play knowledge in PvP. 
This could be my time zone and when I play, but yeah just let me know.

Edited by KawaiiNyanNyan

here is what i suggest: return tuesday/wednesday Al Kasava to its original time before you take hasty decision and start favoring 1 timezone out of lack of knowledge. why not change 1 of the 2 Nuclear bunkers to +-2 hours of tues/wed AK instead to make the game more fair for said timezone.

time to quit until this game until battlegrounds are done favoring that 1 timezone cyall

• VGN GM
6 hours ago, Lessica said:

here is what i suggest: return tuesday/wednesday Al Kasava to its original time before you take hasty decision and start favoring 1 timezone out of lack of knowledge. why not change 1 of the 2 Nuclear bunkers to +-2 hours of tues/wed AK instead to make the game more fair for said timezone.

time to quit until this game until battlegrounds are done favoring that 1 timezone cyall

It wasn't actually a hasty decision or an attempt to "favor" one side more then the other, but rather something we've been discussing and looking into playing around with for awhile.

You're upset, we get it, but the time isn't permanent so this sort of attitude isn't necessary.

Also, changing just 2 of the days NB isn't possible without changing them all.

But rather then sitting and saying its such a shit change, you're more then welcome to actually propose a time that would ACTUALLY be favorable to the other timeszones. The time it was currently made it still a one sided/dead AK with barely anyone joining.

i think the part ''we have been discussing it '' should include the entire playerbase not just 2 or 3 who never asked for the players opinions

and i already made a ''proposal that is favorable to both sides'' saying to return AK to its original time (until you properly ask MOST players in an official manner what time would be best for them)

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, Lessica said:

i think the part ''we have been discussing it '' should include the entire playerbase not just 2 or 3 who never asked for the players opinions

and i already made a ''proposal that is favorable to both sides'' saying to return AK to its original time (until you properly ask MOST players in an official manner what time would be best for them)

That's what this thread is also used for? To ask for actual time opinions as mentioned already? No time will favor everyone, but the time it was also doesn't help the timezone it was in to begin with - hence why we've responded to this thread for time suggestions.

As I said before think It would work better at least making wed ak 2h earlier or even 3h cause when that was done on Saturday it was still active and people similar time zone then me could probably make it. For me 2h earlier was 12am and 1am finish which can stay up for 

@Vivi

For anybody on the northern, central, and southern American Continent time slot the following for Tue/Wed AK would be this. That is it allowing people to get off work at 5pm(if they don't work till 6pm) and get home by 6pm for AK.  

For people to have a 6pm AK to 12 am AK in this region. These are pretty much the extreme's on either side of the continent these are the server times for them.

The Eastern time zone for optimal attendance for them starts at about 12 am and goes till 6am server time. 
The western time zone for optimal attendance starts at about starts at about 3 am and goes till 9 am server time.

If you start AK at 12am server time it means the western time would still be at work. If you start AK at 9 AM it means that Eastern time players would be in bed. So, meeting in the middle where AK started at 4 or 5am(4:30 for direct center) server time you have Eastern players up till 10 or 11pmand Western time players would be able to show at 7pm or 8pm. 

The fact that AK however changed to the same time for both AK's to me only favors one group and why didn't you change the Saturday's to a different time if you wanted to play around with AK times? Mind you Saturday's AK had stayed that time slot and it always favored RG by a minimum of an extra 6 players on up to 12+ players for the RG. Hardly fair balance. The original Tuesday AK used to be at 8pm for me, which was a 4am time slot before DLS. After DLS it got moved to 9pm for me or 5am server time. The 5am server time slot, yes it did have less people, but both sides were pretty much balanced of equal sized give or take 1 or 2 people and not the extreme 6+ in favor of the RG. So, I'm not exactly sure why AK had to be taken from the American Continent optimal time slot in favor of AK being the same time for both AKs. This is the whole reason players are pissed and the reason we want our time back, because we want to play AK too and have a fair fight over a RG force zerg battle on AK.

The Saturday time slot you could get players showing up for AK at it's current time slot for the American Continent at 8am western side to 11am eastern. Saturday mornings however are difficult to get people to show when many people have chores or things to do at this time, but moving it to a later time makes it so people might be out on dates if you make it later.

But what about changing the days all together? Like to Monday Morning server time and Thursday evening server time?

Stop Turtle more arround an make it more shitty then it ever was. 

Got those times for years, and then change over change cos of DST. So it dosnt matter what time u choose, people always have problem with. With those times (down) mostly all where OK over all the years. Only a few had Problems. And now everyone turtle arround with getting problem to go. Playerbase has changed a Bit. (New ppl ; old ones back)

Week ones 3AM (Servertime)

Weekend ones 15:00 PM (Servertime)

NB has the same Problem as AK. Early ones is fully messed up with FK ( 5medics Yesterday vs 0 in RG).

Most RG activ at the Weekend reason they have favor for AK dosnt mean the win all the time,they also losing with more Numbers.

FK just log for every single shit whats going on.

Make a survey,  about times you might think are good and get the answer.

What ever.

Myself wont stand up anymore, in the middle of the night just to join any of those simping Battles where either FK wont show up or RG. Good luck.

Ciao👀