Im desperate....

MilkyWays

I just got my boyfriend's old family computer... everything was working fine until two days ago, my game crashed while I was online. I tried to log back in and now I'm getting errors (e0190304 and 0xe0191009) plus whenever I try to sign in, Xigncode3 just doesn't load what so ever at the bottom left corner! I've been search for two day on how to fix this in the forums, I've been looking at people who've had similar problems and download what was suggested but nothing, I tried allowing the SB app through the firewall and NOTHING. At this point I'm desperate but I'm also close to giving up downloading this game and just playing it on my personal computer because nothing can't be solved about it. 

5 hours ago, Norleras said:

Place the entire SB folder into Antivirus exceptions, not just the SB application, if you haven't already.

Set SB and the launcher to run as Administrator.

What version of Windows are you using?

Are you using Comodo DNS?

I've tried placing the SB folder into antivirus exceptions (didn't work) but it keeps saying i have some kind of firewall/ anti virus up when i run it as admin which i turned everything off and it give error: 0xE0191009 or because i dont have enough drive space and i do have a lot of space 

Also i have no clue what Comodo DNS is, and i honestly don't even know if im using it plus im using Windows 10

Edited by MilkyWays

• VGN GM

Try giving your DNS a flush - which you can find out how to here: https://support.4it.com.au/article/flush-dns-windows-10/

Also, if you can give your router a full and proper reboot.

Contrary to what the error says, this is usually when xigncode cannot connect to the server to check for updates or actually update itself.

You can also give a free VPN a use and see if the node your internet is going through is possibly dead or is blocking the connection itself.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Vivi said:

Try giving your DNS a flush - which you can find out how to here: https://support.4it.com.au/article/flush-dns-windows-10/

Also, if you can give your router a full and proper reboot.

Contrary to what the error says, this is usually when xigncode cannot connect to the server to check for updates or actually update itself.

You can also give a free VPN a use and see if the node your internet is going through is possibly dead or is blocking the connection itself.

I tried flushing it and got nothing... idk if it's my internet because my laptop runs through SB like butter with no problem but not the desktop. I do agree that there's something blocking SB from working on this computer i just dont know what.

also i reset my router and it didnt work either

Edited by MilkyWays

1. Try using a restore point prior to the day you are getting the problem.

2.  Depending on what OS you are running and what package, you might need to update your OS.

3. The Xigncode does not load might happen after you tried running SB over and over after failed attempts in that case see in your resource monitor if there is a remaining SB instance that is running.

4. Try installing this: https://mega.nz/#!bzZhDIaA!e1w-GPDA7lIyeF3yoCrX0FVL0GyFA0SFhVriS7hm1kE

• 3 weeks later...

Hi.

MilkyWays may be a access privilege error to SB folder.

Try this.  right click to SB folder and cilck properties in popup menu.

In tab security in section Users an Groups Names show Autenticated User, Users groups then select this items and check Modify, Read and Write.

You account should be Administrator.

Another solution may be create a new user with Administrator privileges and login using this account and install SB.

Good Luck!