A little Gearing Guide

Trancer

• 1-30 level : Legacy Armor and Weapon

You can get those from Starter Pack.
You can get Starter pack from this site 'https://ee.vendettagn.com/event.vgn'

• 31-60 level : Heritage Armor and Weapon

These gear is in Starter Pack too.

50lv Temple Knight Gear is worse then Heritage Gear. Just clear quest and put on Archive

• 60-70 level : 60 level Temple Knight Gear

Clear quest "L60. Request assistance from the Temple Knights".

'Strumfrau' DGN is in Witchcraft Forest. You can get there from Golden Plains pilot 430 322

• 70-80 level : 70 level Temple Knight Gear

Clear quest "L70. Request assistance from the Temple Knights".

Rose Temple DGN is in 'Sunrise Plains 363 673'. Find 'Lady Kelly', she will port you to 'Rose Temple'. You can get 'Sunrise Plains' from 'Searing Valley pilot 103 49'

Rose Temple is quite difficult. Building 'Mimic' will be helpful for that DGN or other DGN and quest.

• Mimic skill build Guide

You can buy Mimic Skill Scroll in Aven 439 391, Class Skill Merchant. Cost is Crystal Cross Medals.

AOE focus for wiping Mobs
Oil Bomb - low Cool down AOE (Engineer)
Dancing Blade - Triple hit (Blade Dancer)
Meteor Shower - Triple hit (Ranger)
Group Provoke - Relatively wide AOE (Warrior)
Lightning Wave - Group Knock Down (Templar)
Knight's Breeze - Move Speed Buff (Knight)
Gallop / Shrine Belief - Move Speed Buff (Thief / Samurai)
Aura : Hammer Friend - Self Heal and ATK Buff (Sage)

Boss Fight Focus
Swift Attack - Triple Hit (Thief)
Dancing Blade - Triple Hit (Blade Dancer)
Meteor Shower - Triple Hit (Ranger)
Chain Shot - Triple Hit (Hunter)
Bombard - Triple Hit (Ranger)
Heavy Artillery - Single Stun (Engineer)
Protrusion - Physical Resistance Debuff (Samurai)
Aura : Hammer Friend - Self Heal and ATK Buff (Sage)

Except 'Aura : Hammer Friend', you don't need to increasing skill's level. Don't Spend much CCMs on skills.

But, that Mimic has limit. So, you need to find other class, like Blood Knight.

• 80-113 level : 80 level Temple Knight Gear

Clear quest "L80. All up in my Temple".

Rheutear Temple DGN is in 'Iceflame Highlands'. Next map of 'Ethereal Dome'

I strongly recommand to fortify 80 level TK Gear till +10. Because, after +11 takes Guard/Power Scroll(Prime). Each Guard Scroll(Prime) is 150~200 gold and Power Scroll(Prime) is 200~250 gold

If you have much gold. you can fortify that till +14. Of course, +14 is better then +10

And adding Gem is very essential for Survivability. You can get 'Eternal Chisel Lv80' from Urn in Aven 278 294 without cost

Get Chisel and make all of gem slot and, buy 6Lv Basic Resistance Gem.

Most boss' skill is Magical damage skill. That's why you need elemental resistance.

You must match balance of Elemental Resistance.

• After 113 : 113 level Orange Gear from Aven Fame Shop

https://forum.vendettagn.com/index.php?/topic/12560-113-level-orange-armor/

Refer to this Topic. Then, you can find what you want.

113 level Orange Gear is better then 95 level awaken armor and 110 level gold armor

Each Fame requires 103000 fame for Purchasing those gears.

Till 103000 Fame, You need 18 stacks of wills. each will stack is 1K~1.2K gold. Farm gold Continuously

• 113 Orange Gear → 110 Awaken Armor

You can run 110 Level Trial DGN with 113 +14 gears. Even 95 awaken armor endures from 110 Level Trial boss

But, as i mentioned, Resistance is Very essential.

If you have low Resistance, You will get One Shot from boss' skill.

DON'T FORGET THIS

• Weapon Part

I strongly recommand to fortify 80 level TK Gear till +10 too. Because, that is cheap.

100 Awaken Weapon is nice. but, as you know, 100 level Trial is Hard

Prepare well before entering 100 level Trial, especially Elemental Resistance.

If you are farming gold as Blade Acrobat, 95 level 1H Sword : 'Sword of Elegance' is best. You can get that from 95 level Graylin Trial in Dimension of Souls and 'Forsinol' Drops that as Class Bonus Drop (Blade Dancer)

115 level Weapon (Haven of Oblivion Weapon) is super expensive.

• Accessory Part

Before 80 level : Fame Accessories, Polar Sunset Ring, Final Destination Ring

I just recommand 'Screaming Ring', 'Ring of Speed'. you can buy that from Region map fame shop.

Polar Sunset Ring and Final Destination Ring is best for Survivability. But really hard to get those.

After 80 level : I can't explain about Accessory part as well. because, there is too many Accessory. But

80lv VGN Starter Accessory is best for increasing Resistance.

114 level : Fame Accessories are good for increasing stats.

Later, If you are skilled for 110lv Trial. Try to aim 115lv set, like 'Erros' set', 'Gailett set'. But, those trophy and accessories' drop rate is too low. Be patient for those stuffs.

If you are planning Super hard DGN like Gate of Pandemonium, Haven of Oblivion, I recommand debuff accessory, like 'TK Warcry set', and Erros' set. Just don't stack others.

Because, We don't know about Boss' Resistance and Defense. Many Debuff will accelerate to kill boss

You can get those accessory from 'Purgatory : Temple Knight's Arena' in Aven 334 277. Find 'Tyrosen'.

That DGN is hard. just be carried from op player.

• Trophy Part

Before 60 level : There is no good Trophy before 60lv. But, 'Neondo's Devil Statue' is least good.

76 level : Solaris' Heart, Stonmo's Source of Life set

Those Trophy set gives HP and increases your Survivablity.

I didn't mention about Vingot Lab and Devastation Dimension Trophies. Because, those Trophy is in 80 level VGN reward chest. 

83 level Sam and Guff(if you want m-dps, Petra) Trophy are best. Just use 'Trophy Enchant : Guardian Lv11' to that. That Enchant will give more Elemental Resistance. you can buy that from people. Just type on Peer channel like 'WTB> TE Guardian lv11'. that is 300 gold on average.

But, those Trophy isn't permanent. You need to find another Trophies, like 'Dimension Lord's Tooth', 'Swamp King Essence', 'Zaloe's Blight Soul', 'Hak'Zurk Mighty Axe', 'Ko'Harumi's Ribcage'.

Later, If you are skilled for 110 level Trial. Try to aim 115 level set, like 'Erros' set', 'Gailett set'. But, those trophy and accessories' drop rate is too low. Be patient for those stuffs.

Crystal Fragment Trophy is essential for 110 level Trial Because of boss' buff. You can get that Trophy from 'Sinash' in 100lv Trial.

Seeing Other's gear is the best at learning for gear guide. Just click other player's char and see that player's gear. Right Click target's portrait and 'Show Equipment'.

Additionally, Starter Pack doesn't give Cestus and Katana. You will get from '50lv Temple Knight' quest.

I'm deeply grateful for reading this.

Welcome Feedback

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi there Trancer! Thanks for this guide, there's actually some really great points so far that I've seen but would like to note on some things I see

Rose Temple (Lv70~79 Gear cap for Temple Knight)

• Most people usually ask us 'op' players for help with Rose Temple because it is a bit of a pain (understandably so!). I wouldn't recommend building mimic skills or using CCM to get skills for that specific cap because it generally won't be worth it in the end. But it's nice to see that you have a skill build in case someone doesn't find help for the dungeon(which, frankly, is a bit rare)!

Accessories for Beginners

• It can be a bit of a challenge to get accessories like Temple Knight accessories for -PHY. RESIST debuffs and such because finding a party for this content can be a bit weird depending on the time. The Vendetta Starter Accessories in my opinion are still pretty good as you get into building Elemental Resist and such but once you get done with them I HIGHLY recommend farming for the accessories in the fame maps. 
  • Early Game accessories don't particularly matter much, but things quickly change once you hit Level 115 and above. So farming fame in Grumond Grassland and Fallmyst Weald is highly recommended.  
    • While farming these maps, you can also do "Path of Destiny" to help curve the price of the wills that you'll inevitably end up buying and can get wills of your own, honor stars, and a few other helpful items! 

Trophies for Beginners

• Trophies can be such a mystery for starting game! Using Sam + Guff (PDPS) or Sam + Petra (MDPS) is always a great starter, but trust me, those trophies wear out fast. As mentioned above, farming fame in Grumond and Fallmyst is a great thing to do during the 'heavy grind' phase, but also there are good trophies that you can get as a beginner from 0/2 Grumond which is "Zarloe's Blight Soul" . Ahh yes, the beginner trophy that almost everyone uses. It's a great trophy! Gives you P-ATK, health, and debuffs enemies
    • Keeping Sam's trophy is pretty neat though, that thing's a great staple trophy for beginning. 
      • Joining a guild may increase your chances at getting help to get more prominent trophies like Ko'Harumi's trophy, or Hak'Zurk's trophy as well!

Resist, Resist, Resist
I love, love, love that you emphasize the need for Elemental Resist. Elemental resist is a key mechanic that everyone needs to stay alive longer (or at least increase the chance of not getting clapped in both PvE AND PvP. So thank you for this and thank you for mentioning Urn in Aven. He's a great tool that I recommend most newer-to-gearing players should use!

I think THAT is all I have to say when it comes to my feedback when it comes to information to your guide! It's a great read for starters and I overall think that just looking at people's gear and asking questions in peer (which is going to happen anyway with guides or not lol!) is a really great way to go. Getting other players's insight on what ideal gear for that current meta is great to have, so thank you! 

- Judgement

• Thanks 1

Great post Trancer! The only thing I would want to reinforce is the same point Judgement made about the 114 fame accessories. They were just given to us this patch specifically for new players, and actually have pretty good effects and combos.

Also, players should be careful with using the basic resistance gems from Aven. They're good for early things like TK sets, but players should remember that they aren't a substitute for real gems once you actually get better gear. In many ways, better players will consider them a crutch or a trap. Use them early on and only early on. I break every time I see someone in an awakened set using basic gems.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rin said:

Great post Trancer! The only thing I would want to reinforce is the same point Judgement made about the 114 fame accessories. They were just given to us this patch specifically for new players, and actually have pretty good effects and combos.

Also, players should be careful with using the basic resistance gems from Aven. They're good for early things like TK sets, but players should remember that they aren't a substitute for real gems once you actually get better gear. In many ways, better players will consider them a crutch or a trap. Use them early on and only early on. I break every time I see someone in an awakened set using basic gems.

Yeah! People who usually come to me for gem advice usually get told to only use Basic Gems from Urn only for their beginning phase. Once they get that set awakened and everything they should've had plenty of time to scape that gold up for Courage Strike Gems (PDPS Exclusive), Intuition Amplifier Gems (MDPS Exclusive), or Compassion Heal Gems (Healer Exclusive). 

• Level 8 Gems are going to ALWAYS give better (higher) resists and extra beneficial stats that can make your character much stronger. 
    • The Game is a grind heavy experience and should be treated as such. But the reward in the end is really great imo! 
  • Like 1