68 Cap Suggestions

Daddy

Just now, Takiea said:

Had idea to make rp cap area in pve zone so pve players who don't want to pvp or be attacked by other players can cap in peace.

That's actually is a great idea. And if a player just are in the RP farming area and want to pvp, the onto thing he or she have to do is to leave the RP area a goes to pvp zones that can play in equal terms. So no one would be use for a easy kill. Players should have the benefit to play at peace when doing RP and not used as fast easy kill dummies' in unequal terms. Players should not be obligated to do pvp if they do not want to. This would prevent harassments events for happening in general. We should play pvp in equal terms when desired and when the game give forward to it. Everyone effort to be on the game doing RP, pvp, pve, missions or even just chatting should be all fell welcome and well and respected.

8 hours ago, Daddy said:

Yeah that’s been on the back burner for me 😂 it’ll happen just not sure when 

When you make the 48 hr mechs more powerful, I suggest that you make them so that they are a different level for use because you don't want lower level players using them to be more OP than they should be. 

5 hours ago, Filomena said:

No, this is a non-sense. Rank should be PvP related ehehehe.

That would be great if every player had an equal chance of winning in a PvP fight against every character in the game and not just 1, if that. When you cannot protect yourself enough from being attacked nor kill the other player in a rotation, then it makes it very unfair to force players to pvp for rank if the game characters aren't fairly balanced.

Another problem is that you have several players who refuse to rank up and if they do rank up will de-rank so that they keep from being noticed when they enter a pvp zone. This allows them to sneak in to the area unnoticed and find people that didn't know they entered the zone. This behavior caused so many problems for those in Caregate back in the day when certain aggressive players would enter the area. Somebody mentioned this type of player was in the area and everybody would then leave except for the few new people that didn't understand why, but soon realized what was going on. Though you do have players who do rank up, but go afk for so that when they are ready to play again no announcement is made and they can become aggressive again against people minding their own business. 

Then you have high ranked players like myself who find pvp a waste of time because there are no bosses in the area that drop anything of value at a rate worth going after them. Yes they have items of value, but their rate at which they drop is extremely poor. When I engage in PvP and die once I lose almost 4k in RP, it takes me 20 kills just to make back what I lost. Now if I or anybody can make 20 kills straight without getting killed in a fair pvp match between 6 or more people on each side, people would be crying about how unfair that character is and it needs a nerf. So, a high ranked player more often than not will come out of pvp in the negative area of RP while the opposing side all capped for the day just because I was there as it takes 10 or less kills to cap off me. This is one of several reasons that I get on farm RP and logout. The other is that there is no major BG I can attend, hourly BGs require wings though if there's pvp one side is really out matched in a 1 vs 1, and pve also requires wings. Since I can't attend AK I don't waste my time in BGs or DGs and pvp is hardly ever a fair equal sided match up. Hopefully they listen to my suggestion about AK and NB, otherwise I would probably fade away with my rank and all my items.

• Like 1

What does what is marked in bold mean?

Section B - PvP Maps

"There have been actions by players that we deem unhealthy for the game environment and are openly posting that is it not allowed here. These are not all inclusive and are at the discretion of the staff on how to enforce these rules and other unhealthy pvp actions.

Usage of Alts to Sway/Exploit Battleground Registrations and Entries.

• Using alts to enter and guarantee you and your main's entrance into the BG
    • Using characters to block only your access in for guarantee material farm will not be allowed and you will have your farmed items deleted if you are caught doing this
    • You should only have 1 character enter a battleground at any time, including Al Kasava and Nuclear Bunker
    • Additional/multiple characters in a BG risk falling under this rule as well.

Using Alts or other players to farm RP

• Farming your alts to guarantee easy RP goes against it's main function and purpose. Those found doing it from this point on risk their RP getting reset or worse."

Is it forbidden to hunter a player while making his RPs, annoy him until he leaves or Do you have 2 PC and use a character from the other faction and kill himself to earn his RPs?

Sorry for my English :/

4 minutes ago, xF4T4Lx said:

Section B - PvP Maps

"There have been actions by players that we deem unhealthy for the game environment and are openly posting that is it not allowed here. These are not all inclusive and are at the discretion of the staff on how to enforce these rules and other unhealthy pvp actions.

• Using characters to block only your access in for guarantee material farm will not be allowed and you will have your farmed items deleted if you are caught doing this
    • You should only have 1 character enter a battleground at any time, including Al Kasava and Nuclear Bunker

• Farming your alts to guarantee easy RP goes against it's main function and purpose. Those found doing it from this point on risk their RP getting reset or worse."

Is it forbidden to hunter a player while making his RPs, annoy him until he leaves or Do you have 2 PC and use a character from the other faction and kill himself to earn his RPs?

You are not allowed to farm an alt that belongs to you to cap your main character vice versa.
For example:
Bob has an alt named Bill. Bob has two PC's and logs on both accounts at the same time. Bob kills his alt character Bill until he is capped in RP and Bob uses Bill to kill Bob until his Bill is capped in RP.
This doesn't apply to you or another player attacking someone who is farming RP and just being an annoyance to the other player in general. Only applies to those who duel log and use that to farm RP in a more cheap way with their own alts.

• Thanks 1

Quality of Life recommandation:
Buffs: Nowadays if you target a person to see what buffs they have you got a limited amount of Buffs you can see wich is a huge problem so here is what happens. If you look for example at a fully buffed Sw'er with hypos ect. You will see the following=> Hypos*4, pethack, chromian buffs,blessing and we are roughly done showing at that point so no important buff can be seen at all in fact that are all useless XD. I know the reply will but you can see it on the char. Thats not always true! I can buff mass misery and you wont see it and also in mass pvp things are messy so its a good way to see who gots what then search and look at the person tending to walk up close.

Tab Targeting: Tab targeting atm is kinda a joke atm. I often try to tab target i get tabbed to the enemie at the other side of them mob instead or in front of me. It would be handy if tabbing would go towards the person closest to your mouse/char or the middle of your screen. PRetty mutch narrow the range more down then it does not go haywire.

Is there a possibility for that?

7 hours ago, Larrissa said:

Buffs: Nowadays if you target a person to see what buffs they have you got a limited amount of Buffs you can see wich is a huge problem so here is what happens. If you look for example at a fully buffed Sw'er with hypos ect. You will see the following=> Hypos*4, pethack, chromian buffs,blessing and we are roughly done showing at that point so no important buff can be seen at all in fact that are all useless XD. I know the reply will but you can see it on the char. Thats not always true! I can buff mass misery and you wont see it and also in mass pvp things are messy so its a good way to see who gots what then search and look at the person tending to walk up close.

Tab Targeting: Tab targeting atm is kinda a joke atm. I often try to tab target i get tabbed to the enemie at the other side of them mob instead or in front of me. It would be handy if tabbing would go towards the person closest to your mouse/char or the middle of your screen. PRetty mutch narrow the range more down then it does not go haywire.

Though we shouldn't be talking about skills, this is more about visuals over the skills themselves.

There are some buffs that give a visual that they are engaged, but they should make all buffs have a visual on the character that it is engaged. The problem is that you don't see a count down on them so it makes it difficult to know when to strike. Take the DE and WH for example of making this difficult is that they buff but you can't see how long it will be before they no longer are buffed and have to track that in your head if you see them buffed. Though players like the DE and WH can rotate buffs so they have a small gap before they can buff again, though if a DE wants to can be unkillable as proof is just watch Evilwitch in AK while 10 people are attacking them.

13 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

Section B - PvP Maps

Unless you have evidence of players doing this with video, you can't prove there are players still doing any of these. Like Beau said is that we aren't allowed to farm each other for RP and just takes a video to show that they are doing this. For BGs it's difficult to tell if players are pvping vs RP sharing if you aren't in it yourself, because death counts are hard to track if they are fighting to just kill each other or giving the other RP.  It's one reason I don't like engaging in 1 vs 1 in PvP outside BGs because I refuse to give players RP and be blamed for giving people like MrBurns and Hooters free RP that can result in me losing all my RP. Not to mention that I don't trust several aggressive RG players to play fairly in PvP,*cough* saitama, just looking after myself and they can go farm their own RP.

People are not allowed to enter a BG with 2 characters even if there isn't anybody who registered on the other side. If more players would register for BGs on both sides, you might find it difficult to exclude people from the BG and limit it to just you and an alt in the first place. With that maybe they should make BGs more enticing for more people to enter over just 1 or 2 people per BGs. Though part of the lack of attendance is probably with what gets dropped, what gets won, and character skills that make them unbalanced. Though it's very difficult to tell if players are playing fair because I've been in several BGs where one side is losing easily with a large kill gap and then all of a sudden they become unstoppable the next and they win back their kills really easy.  

Are there recommendations that people want to see in the game not hash out topics that don't reflect content? Currently seeing issues in rules and Skills.

Suggestion

Was thinking what about making BGs reflect RP more than experience gain, so when you win a BG you get RP, if you make a kill in BG you get RP for the kill and not who you killed, and RP for completing different tasks in the BG.

Winning BG - you get 5k~10k RP for winning a BG, 15k for winning NB and AK. If you are on the losing side you get 2k RP for participating in normal BGs and 5k RP for NB and AK.

Kill RP BG bonus - +500RP for each kill in the bg regardless of who made the kill. So, you take the kill count made by the faction and multiply that by 500 and add to the RP of each player in the faction. That way if you have 7+ people in a BG 1 or more is left out of gaining equal RP in the group from ranked players, but they at least get the 500xkill count bonus for showing up and helping kill the other side. This doesn't rely on winning the BG just having kills in the BG.

BG Task RP - 600~1,000 RP for completing certain tasks(for Siren, Janus, and TP). Those task would be killing a guard at a chest, destroying a chest, killing a tower. Mind you this increase is given to all players not just the one who got the last hit. You can do the same with having tasks for NB and AK as well with bosses, guards, vanguard, towers, and missile turrets. Soccer Pitch has RP involved in it, so why not make other BGs reflect RP too?

Daily RP PvP bonus quest - You could even make a daily quest that when you kill x number of players you get RP on top of the RP you gain from them? Also, maybe lower RP loss in PvP to the same amount regardless of rank. In lower levels or at least back in the day you had quests that require you to kill like 10 people either in a BG or in a PvP zone. Why not make this for higher levels?

Reason for loss reduction of RP when one dies if RP mobs are removed, though would just like to see it reduced for high ranked players. 

There's nothing special for a ranked player other than the announcement and the minimal HP gains. Both of these don't really help a player in PvP. Take for example me going up against a player with 0 RP, we both have equal gear, equal level, and equal skills. It is just as difficult to take down the ranked player and the non-ranked player the same, so rank means jack in PvP. Yet people want to make RP all about PvP when it doesn't add any extra passive special protection or extra passive damage, without using the title gained for Archangel. Which doesn't help any characters except the SW and even then it's not that much and actually reduces the effectiveness of the SW to kill. That's because there's no real title for ranked players for increasing their atk, you have to use a title of doing other achievements that isn't about rank.

It would also be naive of everybody to assume that players like me will participate in PvP if all your RP is gained only through PvP of killing another player because I feel the game is unfair in character vs character. So, if you want PvP only, I recommend adding more pvp type activities that help add to the means of gaining RP. Not to mention the loss of RP is far greater for high ranked players vs lower ranked people.

Which is why I recommend making it so players can't lose RP or lose very little no matter their rank. Otherwise you have players who solely go after high ranked players to drop their rank without care of ranking up themselves and would refuse to rank up just as long as those high ranked players aren't ranked any more. It is also not cool that I go up against a seasoned player that keeps their rank low to give only 400RP when you kill them and they gain +10,000RP when they kill me. They die and they lose maybe 50RP, which is a drop in a bucket, while if I die I lose 4,000 RP. That would require me to kill them 10 times to their 1 time and I didn't get anything special from the rank to help prevent that loss in RP outside HP. The increase in HP for ranked players isn't that special because players can still make a kill against ranked players easily enough as already explained.

• Like 3

On 2/7/2021 at 4:03 PM, Larrissa said:

Unfortunately things like this are part of the main source code. Without source code would not be able to modify how the game handles actual game play mechanics. So tab targeting is what we got. 

• 2 months later...