Blockade Jewel

Currently, the Blockade Jewel is an item available in the AP shop that lasts either 1 or 7 days, and prevents the character from gaining EXP while active. It stays active for one hour at a time, and needs to be refreshed constantly. You could argue that status assist fixes this, but status assist is inconsistent, does not always work, and has been the cause of multiple characters accidentally getting leveled and having to do achievements all over again.

I know previously it would last for the full duration, like an Auric and Iris. Can we please revert it back to working like an Auric/Iris?  It's written all over the item text that it blocks all EXP from monsters.

Alternatively, a second option would be greatly extending the duration to something like 24 hours per use. This would still help prevent accidentally leveling, while not being as big of a punishment if someone is dumb enough to spend AP on this item, not read it, and still use it.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to hearing thoughts and opinions on this.

• Like 2

I'd really, really, really, really LOVE if it were to be changed to a Auric type of effect instead of the current Blockade Jewel. I've had to start on a 4th Lv110 runner because of the dumb way it works currently, which means I've spent a lot on cape achievements 3 times already, necklaces, rings, armors, the weapons needed, etc. (Doubt we'll be able to ever have account shared achievements even if it's just titles no points, but it'd be super nice at this point!) 

It's not nice to have to keep starting over and over (class levels/awakening them included). I've asked @Jordanmany times in the past to change it since my 2nd runner got accidentally leveled, so please at least change this item. I have to spend IRL money buying these stupid things for them to still have a chance at not stopping EXP gained 'cause of the way they work and the way Status Assistant works. 😭

I also know of someone else who went through the same issue but has probably long quit so I am not the only one.

Thanks for taking the time to read/respond.

• Like 1
On 1/14/2021 at 1:14 AM, Nanami said:

It's not nice to have to keep starting over and over (class levels/awakening them included). I've asked @Jordanmany times in the past to change it since my 2nd runner got accidentally leveled, so please at least change this item. I have to spend IRL money buying these stupid things for them to still have a chance at not stopping EXP gained 'cause of the way they work and the way Status Assistant works.

This exactly. Spending real money on something that has to be re-activated every hour and is more stress-inducing than helpful hurts. 😔