Audience, FK players with ALT code names, and RG PARTICIPANTS of PvP Event!

KawaiiNyanNyan

On 1/16/2021 at 6:25 PM, Akan said:

You've done it!!!!!!!!!!! WHERE?????????? On the part of FK, you have accepted 2 SE into the team, which is against the rules! and I believe that if there was not enough player with the right character, you just had to remove 1 player from the other side, and there were those who participated in the previous fight! that would be more fair!!! That's what I meant!!!!

lCheshirel ->viewer

If side not have some of classes well let players try  event ,as this big issue . Need more events as this so players will enjoy more game .

Edited by Uzora
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Uzora said:

Cheshire ->viewer

If side not have some of classes well let players try  event ,as this big issue . Need more events as this so players will enjoy more game .

Yeah, we will try to do more events. I know for PvP events, I would rather do monthly due to the prizes being really really good and if we just gave out weekly, they wouldn't be as valuable. I would like to try some other events though. Has to be on a day where I feel okay and I would like an event all players, not just end game players could participate.  

• Like 1

That 2 SE match up we are fine with it, but just right before the first clash happened there was a bit miscommunication, Wolf is still fixing his jewels when the fight broke out. Someone in the audience noticed there are 2 SE on FK side, so Nana let kini replace our PU, I dont recall anyone calling unfair, RG won most of the matches anyway.

• Like 2

On 1/17/2021 at 10:55 AM, Uzora said:

Cheshire ->viewer

Hey, can I have the exact name by any chance? I know you have like two lines in your name or something.