Bag Suggestion

Reikan

Hello there. 

One of the main issues with every bag suggestion lies on "how much people on lower resolutions can handle"

So, I'm here to suggest something different than "more slots". What if, instead of more slots, Bags gave us more tabs? We have the tabs just for "highlighting" the different kinds of items, which, even though it's a cool feature, it isn't really needed as much as more room. With the tabs being added in game, we could have bigger bags because the extra slots would be fit into these different tabs. This suggestion was taken inspired by Diablo III bag system.

We could just rename "All, Potions etc" into "Backpack 1, 2, 3..."

We also have the same amount of extra tabs as we have for extra bags:

u6NILC4.png

That's it, thanks in advance. 

~Sirocco.

• Thanks 1

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, SmolShibe said:

might be difficult to implement, but if it turns into tabs like AK, so much the better

Basically this.

It's kinda difficult to implement due to how the game handles bags. I think the only way I could add this would be very bandaidy where it would be more like pages and stuff like removing items and auto-sort would place it in which ever the first slot is free still.

So if you had ur bag open on page 3 and theres a space on page 1 then it would automatically go to page 1 still.

I was debating adding maybe a scroll bar to the backpack rather than a page like system but thats on the todo list behind things such as gear swap slots.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1