eden eternal awaken loading crash client auto close

DRAGONxNOGARD

• VGN GM

Try putting Patcher.exe, Launcher.exe and _Launcher.exe on this list as you only have 1 of them right now. Also it would be helpful if you provided any sort of information such as what appears when it crashes, does it just disappear as this is all very helpful and useful information.

So heres what I suggest.

Make sure the game is full installed (Try pressing Verify on the patcher and making sure it successfully verify's the files).

Make sure you do the above and put DEP on all 3 executable files.

Try deleting Client.ini and Client_Classic.ini.

Try adding the folder as an Anti-Virus exception.

• 1 month later...

I'm having issue running awaken client also. It either stops at the x-legend logo or character selection window. I've tried everything that was suggested here and still nothing. In fact deleting Client.ini just made things worse and now it crashes while loading x-legend logo. I don't have any issue running the classic server, though. I've reinstalled and downloaded the game 3 times now and still nothing is working. Any thoughts?

3 hours ago, gouten10 said:

I'm having issue running awaken client also. It either stops at the x-legend logo or character selection window. I've tried everything that was suggested here and still nothing. In fact deleting Client.ini just made things worse and now it crashes while loading x-legend logo. I don't have any issue running the classic server, though. I've reinstalled and downloaded the game 3 times now and still nothing is working. Any thoughts?

I was able to fix this issue after running the client in Windows 98/ Windows Me compatibility. Once you get inside the game change the size of the game window to anything bigger than 800x600, and you'll be able to log off and run it in any other compatibility without much issue.