Getting pretty bored now

GoddessSand

Thanks to the recent changes to the game, I'm getting bored with it. Is there any changes that will actually be worth doing other than farm RP?

I can't attend AK, you took away the time for it on Tuesday from me and gave it to the same people who get to do Saturday. Saturday's AK is so out of balance and constantly getting DC'd that it's not worth showing up for.

Because of a lack of AK, drop rates are terrible without wings, so farming DGs are a waste of time and even going to BGs for loot is a waste of time.

People aren't excited about farming Bosses because loot there isn't that great. I really didn't even care that much about farming them for the uni lingerie with how poor those drops are and not seeing any for my class.

NB if I got to sleep early I could have made 1 of them, but I'm not keen on wanting to join in at 4am my time to PvP as nobody really goes for the bosses. If only the map was different and you had to actually kill Aba to win, but then again you need more than 3 people to stop the other side. At least that's what it was like when I joined.

I'm not a fan of PvPing outside BGs because of skills suck. Not a fan of players being able to pick me off and tank my characters at the same time, so ya waiting for that to get fixed.

So, when exactly is there going to be something to do during the time that I play?