Surprise Trivia Event (UPDATE)

KawaiiNyanNyan

Hello,

Arkana~

I will be doing a surprise Trivia event in shouts since I was given a little extra prizes from the PvP Event!

I will be doing random questions, but the main topic is Western Cartoons as I am a big cartoon lover and would like to know your knowledge

The event times will be changed due to the recent changes to AK times. Once I figure out what times I can do, this will be updated!
Free Knights: 10:20 PM EST Friday 2/05/2021
Royal Guards: 9:50 PM EST Friday 2/05/2020

Google is fine to use. 
Whoever answers the question correctly first will get a prize. 
Please do your research if you want. 

Hint: The questions will contain older cartoons from our past, but also cartoons now that are for adults as well. 

Rules:

Be respectful!
Try not to troll too hard, please.
Google is fine to use, but whoever says the answer first gets the prize, so be speedy.
This event is just for fun, so if you really do not like the event, you do not need to participate nor insult it.
The longest I will wait for an answer is 2 minutes. After that, the next question will be asked. Be fast, please.
Have fun! Cartoons are supposed to be fun most of the time! Make this event something that can be fun, but also something that could teach you about Western Styled Cartoons! 

If something happens to where I cannot make it to the event, I will try to do it another day, but try to give you guys a warning! I am pregnant, so sickness comes when it wants. I will try my best to be sure I will be good health wise for the event. 
Hope you guys can make it!

UPDATE:
I am sorry guys, but I will not be doing the event. I need a much needed break from Scarlet Blade to get in real things figured out. I do really apologize if I got your hopes up and when things get better, I will return and proceed with the event. I hope you all enjoy your time with the game and proceed to have fun! 
^_^

Childhood Memories... | Cartoon wallpaper, Cartoon wallpaper iphone,  Graffiti wallpaper

Edited by KawaiiNyanNyan
  • Like 5

• KawaiiNyanNyan changed the title to Surprise Trivia Event (UPDATE)