AK and NB times

GoddessSand

What areas are you trying to hit for people to attend AK and NB? Because nothing changed in what I can attend.

AK should be on wed - 11 am. 1 AM my time, I might stay up late for this as people used to attend this one a lot. Saturday - 11pm which would be in the middle of the day at 1pm my time. Which is actually a great time for people in America because it's right in the middle of the afternoon where people are either done with morning chores and not wanting to be outside in the hot during the summer and it isn't too late that they can still go out.

NB should be I think on server times 6 am and 6pm. That's 10 am my time( can't go) to 10pm (can go) or +/- 1 or 2 hours from my suggested AK times. Personally if AK changed it's time, then I recommend -2 hours from AK times. So, you don't get wings before NB and there's a good gap between for people to take a break.

Now my thoughts on current times and why they fail.

You moved NB to 2 am and 2pm server times. That's 4am (sleeping) and 4pm(working) for me. One time zone to the west is 3 am and 3 pm so same situation. You actually have to go 2 time zones to the east of me for people to possibly attend if they aren't in the middle of traveling from work still. I am either a sleep or working. Mostly the same for anybody else in the American time zones. I say American because north, central, and south all have the same time zones.

AK mid week - well I stopped being able to attend AK mid week because I work and so is everybody else who have normal jobs that live in the Americas. 9am I'm at work, two time zones to the east they are all 2 hours in the middle of work, and 1 to the west they are either just starting work or on their way.

AK Saturday - The move to 5am or well 9pm for me. This was once the time that they had for AK back in Aeria days. I was married at the time and didn't really attend because I usually was out on a date. Being single, I don't plan on going to AK if I have a date and I will most likely plan on going out over attending AK.  So, unless I don't have anything going on, AK at this time won't be attended by me and mostly anybody else who has a partner that they want to date.

2 hours ago, Daddy said:

Thx for feedback 🤠. It’s barely been a day and We need to see how it works first. Still seeing where to place it 

who u Datin durin  a pandemic 😷 

You do realize that making the time you did for Saturday, you actually have it so that players who made it to the Wed time can show up with wings on the Saturday time.

12 hours ago, Daddy said:

Thx for feedback 🤠. It’s barely been a day and We need to see how it works first. Still seeing where to place it 

who u Datin durin  a pandemic 😷 

There needs to be something for when the majority of players play. While numbers on the moved ak were 50% of the old time its also killed off the normal game pvp time for Europeans/ majority of africa and the Brazillian players. There is litterally nothing now for European players that work.

Sat AK 4-5am too late to stay up for to early to get up for

Wed AK 4-5pm so people will still be at work same with NB either while people are at work for the first one and asleep for second one.

I appreciate you are trying new things but needs some thought on this as you can't do changes for the few Americans at the expense of the many. I hope you don't take long to revert this as we are likely to lose players, the majority of my friends in the game play for the Saturday ak to NB time and now they have nothing.

• Like 1

On 1/30/2021 at 11:25 AM, Uninformed said:

There needs to be something for when the majority of players play. While numbers on the moved ak were 50% of the old time its also killed off the normal game pvp time for Europeans/ majority of africa and the Brazillian players. There is litterally nothing now for European players that work.

Sat AK 4-5am too late to stay up for to early to get up for

Wed AK 4-5pm so people will still be at work same with NB either while people are at work for the first one and asleep for second one.

I appreciate you are trying new things but needs some thought on this as you can't do changes for the few Americans at the expense of the many. I hope you don't take long to revert this as we are likely to lose players, the majority of my friends in the game play for the Saturday ak to NB time and now they have nothing.

You are aware that Brazillian players are in America right? They are in South America after all. They actually have it better than the rest of America because NB is at 7 to 9pm. AK is at 12 to 2am, With most gamers at least staying up till 12am.

However Saturday's AK could be best at 11pm Server time
Wed/Tues - at time around 2~4am server time.

But if they made AK every 2 days and 4 hours apart (3 a week) they could hit every time zone group for the best times for each in their respective groups. Just adjust the AK wings length of use to 50 hours of use. For the ones not on the weekend you should make them so that one end can get players between 7pm at one end of the group to 11pm or 12 am on the other end. Those on the weekend? Well, if AK landed on a Sunday instead of a Saturday for people, there's less conflict at night because people don't really date on a Sunday and you can make the same time for that group. 

NB if they made it every 8 hours apart they could have 1 for every time zone.

13 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

You are aware that Brazillian players are in America right? They are in South America after all. They actually have it better than the rest of America because NB is at 7 to 9pm. AK is at 12 to 2am, With most gamers at least staying up till 12am.

However Saturday's AK could be best at 11pm Server time
Wed/Tues - at time around 2~4am server time.

But if they made AK every 2 days and 4 hours apart (3 a week) they could hit every time zone group for the best times for each in their respective groups. Just adjust the AK wings length of use to 50 hours of use. For the ones not on the weekend you should make them so that one end can get players between 7pm at one end of the group to 11pm or 12 am on the other end. Those on the weekend? Well, if AK landed on a Sunday instead of a Saturday for people, there's less conflict at night because people don't really date on a Sunday and you can make the same time for that group. 

NB if they made it every 8 hours apart they could have 1 for every time zone.

Sand you need to look at timezones For Brazil players its 2am start, so its not a good time for them.

EvilwitchBR, SaroneBR Rossitta are all Brazillian and have all said they can no longer go to the main BG's 

6 minutes ago, Uninformed said:

Sand you need to look at timezones For Brazil players its 2am start, so its not a good time for them.

EvilwitchBR, SaroneBR Rossitta are all Brazillian and have all said they can no longer go to the main BG's 

Did you read the rest of what I said? Brazil is in South America, thus they are confined to the same time structure as the rest of the continent.

Brazil has it better for NB than I do, since they can be there at 7 or 8pm, while I am still working at 4pm. Though Brazil has 4 times zones. AK, I recommended that they move it for people in the America(north, central, and south) so that the west coast sees it start at 6pm or 7pm and going east it should start at 12am as the latest for those in Brazil. Then create another every 52 hours apart making 3 a week and that should hit around those same times for Europe and Asia. To keep players from having wings at the start of AK, make them last for 50 hrs.

I also recommended to have NB 3 times a day 8 hours apart. With again hitting each major area in their optimal times over people not being able to show unless you live in the middle of the ocean.

23 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Did you read the rest of what I said? Brazil is in South America, thus they are confined to the same time structure as the rest of the continent.

Brazil has it better for NB than I do, since they can be there at 7 or 8pm, while I am still working at 4pm. Though Brazil has 4 times zones. AK, I recommended that they move it for people in the America(north, central, and south) so that the west coast sees it start at 6pm or 7pm and going east it should start at 12am as the latest for those in Brazil. Then create another every 52 hours apart making 3 a week and that should hit around those same times for Europe and Asia. To keep players from having wings at the start of AK, make them last for 50 hrs.

I also recommended to have NB 3 times a day 8 hours apart. With again hitting each major area in their optimal times over people not being able to show unless you live in the middle of the ocean.

Sand every time I post in this forum you try to make it a shit show either with comments about how its worse for you / your class or by just pointlessly argueing. You are a good if mild example of why most people gave up on the forums and the game is worse for it. 

We can agree the current time is terrible for the Brazilian players in the game so why argue? and why disrupt and lesson the point we are trying to make that its bad for the majority of players by trying to show its worse for you specifically! Its not right to make AK and NB especially just for you it needs to be at the time we can get the most people there.

Please be constructive and give Larrisa time periods of when you can go it rather than be your usual destructive self. Notice the difference between our posts in none of mine do I say its bad for me specifically I mention ranges of players and how groups of players cannot attend, while you are about how its bad for you!

This is a rather good idea.... Getting a base time that works for the player base that is on the most or can be. If it can be complied and a good consensus made to put these battlegrounds to the best use for who is currently on the most consistent.

Having 1 person that is clearly being the contact point to compile will be a good way to analyze when the largest group is able to attend.

• Like 1

Its Larrissa 😛 but y cats out the bag i guess. I have been trying to contact alot of ppl and ask for times that would suit them, like tabletables for example  8pm-11pm GMT in weekdays and  1pm-2am weekends GMT if i can have more ppl to answer or give me their best suited times i can add them to the list im making. So if anyone wants to be willing to help/give me their timetables that suits them best to play that would help alot. Also if any FK reads this please spread the word im having issues reaching you guys and i would love to get some feedback from FK side to because it needs to work for RG and FK because its for everyone, i dont want to make it 1sided both factions need to be able to join.  
So i need: 1) a time range
                  2) is it week/weekend? 
                 3) your timezone so i can convert it.  You can send me here, on disc or ingame. Keep in mind the more
                      ppl replying the more impact/accurate i can make it so everyone matters.

• Like 2

Great everyone get the word out to provide the best times you can attend if you indeed will be active during these times. I suggest if you are not going to be active enough though to attend on a more regular basis, along with the time you provide tell how active you can be or plan to be. This way enough information can be obtained to make the best choice possible to fit the most people.

As Spock saidLogic clearly dictates that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.”

@Daddy@Jade I am pretty sure this schedule will allow the many to have their time over the few who don't. 
In clear text are my purposed BG times. I recommend 3 AK's a week spaced at 56 hrs apart (AK wings to last only 52 or 54hrs) and 3 NB's a day spaced at 8 hours apart. To keep AK's and NB's from over lapping as well as allowing them to fall in certain time zones that I think would be optimal for these areas. Mind you it's not perfect, but you can calculate where one might fall with this. For me personally just looking at server times I play from about 2:30am to 7am(6:30 MST to 11:30 MST). So, the following is my recommended server times for BGs and calculated out what that might look like for others around the world. I recommend the top Schedule for NB to start before AK over NB having a time that would start after AK as it would allow many people to just go to bed after AK in their area. The image below is what it should look like. If AK was made to start so it hit my time at on a Friday or Saturday evening, I won't show most of the time, because I like to get out of the house on those days. You can move the AK days at long as you keep the pattern the same. So, if you have a 4 am time server time for AK, you need a 12pm time 2 days after, and 8 pm time 2 days after that. So, weekly a 4 am Sunday AK should have an AK at 12pm Tue and 8 pm Thur or an AK at 4am Mon should have an AK 12pm Wed and 8pm Friday. Keep to this pattern and every time zone should have a time for them in the evening. You can adjust the times too as long as each time goes up or down the same amounts. However, doing that will cause lots to not join AK or NB all together like it currently is at.

pYqIhyP.jpg

@Larrissa
My time I play is sever time 2:30am to 7am(6:30 MST to 11:30 MST). Also, if you look at my recommended times you can see where each one should allow everybody to make it to at least 1 AK a week and 1 NB a day. But that is really dependent on if people are working a 8 to 5 job all over the world and making it home in time. Hard to really account for those on extremes of their time zone groups. The 1st row in each group is what I think would be best for those in my time zone group for the server to have either NB and AK to join.

@Uninformed first you want to me take into account of everybody over myself, which I was doing because America has more than just me in it. Then you say I need to let somebody know what times work best for me, which I also was doing. This comment helps clarify everything I was saying. Though I feel as you are taking Brazil as being left out and it's own little area that needs to be cater too. With my suggested time slots only those on the farthest area east in a small little corner of Brazil would they ever have to stay up past 1 am to play. The more west in Brazil you go the earlier it gets. Those in the the PDT zone would barely make a 7pm AK due to the amount of traffic that they hit going home and this is ignoring Alaska and Hawaii for US players. Not that I know any Alaskans or Hawaiians who play in those states.

On 2/3/2021 at 3:42 AM, GoddessSand said:

@Daddy@Jade I am pretty sure this schedule will allow the many to have their time over the few who don't. 
In clear text are my purposed BG times. I recommend 3 AK's a week spaced at 56 hrs apart (AK wings to last only 52 or 54hrs) and 3 NB's a day spaced at 8 hours apart. To keep AK's and NB's from over lapping as well as allowing them to fall in certain time zones that I think would be optimal for these areas. Mind you it's not perfect, but you can calculate where one might fall with this. For me personally just looking at server times I play from about 2:30am to 7am(6:30 MST to 11:30 MST). So, the following is my recommended server times for BGs and calculated out what that might look like for others around the world. I recommend the top Schedule for NB to start before AK over NB having a time that would start after AK as it would allow many people to just go to bed after AK in their area. The image below is what it should look like. If AK was made to start so it hit my time at on a Friday or Saturday evening, I won't show most of the time, because I like to get out of the house on those days. You can move the AK days at long as you keep the pattern the same. So, if you have a 4 am time server time for AK, you need a 12pm time 2 days after, and 8 pm time 2 days after that. So, weekly a 4 am Sunday AK should have an AK at 12pm Tue and 8 pm Thur or an AK at 4am Mon should have an AK 12pm Wed and 8pm Friday. Keep to this pattern and every time zone should have a time for them in the evening. You can adjust the times too as long as each time goes up or down the same amounts. However, doing that will cause lots to not join AK or NB all together like it currently is at.

pYqIhyP.jpg

@Larrissa
My time I play is sever time 2:30am to 7am(6:30 MST to 11:30 MST). Also, if you look at my recommended times you can see where each one should allow everybody to make it to at least 1 AK a week and 1 NB a day. But that is really dependent on if people are working a 8 to 5 job all over the world and making it home in time. Hard to really account for those on extremes of their time zone groups. The 1st row in each group is what I think would be best for those in my time zone group for the server to have either NB and AK to join.

@Uninformed first you want to me take into account of everybody over myself, which I was doing because America has more than just me in it. Then you say I need to let somebody know what times work best for me, which I also was doing. This comment helps clarify everything I was saying. Though I feel as you are taking Brazil as being left out and it's own little area that needs to be cater too. With my suggested time slots only those on the farthest area east in a small little corner of Brazil would they ever have to stay up past 1 am to play. The more west in Brazil you go the earlier it gets. Those in the the PDT zone would barely make a 7pm AK due to the amount of traffic that they hit going home and this is ignoring Alaska and Hawaii for US players. Not that I know any Alaskans or Hawaiians who play in those states.

Sand 

A much better post, the reason I go into the Brazillians I know is they nare the people playing from this region, they could make it perfect for 2.4 billion Chinese and Indian people but if no one plays from those countries it doesn't help.

Again the premier weekend AK saw half the numbers of what there was before it was moved, which shows how bad its current timing is. We need it moved and we need as many people as possible to engage to get this time right for as many people as possible, whilst also getting as many players as possible bigger BG's they can attend. We currently have neither of these with alot of players unable to attend any AK's or NB's which is obviously a bad situation and will result in players drifting away.

I hope that Vivi does look at what is being said and engages with the players that are working to try to find a better solution so that it can be improved in the very short term. From something that might not have been ideal, I think most people would agree, this has become the biggest issue in the game and should be sorted before anything else.

@Uninformed I didn't take China and India into account for the region for Asia even though they are in that region and just happen to land where it is for them. That is because those countries have very controlling governments and put major restrictions on internet use, especially China. The Philippeans and other countries in that region is what I was looking at because there are people from the other countries that play. As for American region I wasn't focused on Brazil, because I was thinking that they would land inside the time just fine for this region, though it does play out for them ideally to hit both ends of the region. That is with the exception of having an AK time of 1am for the farthest most corner of Brazil and moving it sooner for them would effect those on the west coast (PDT) being too early for them to get home for an NB that starts before AK would let alone barely making AK unless it landed on a Saturday or Sunday for this this region. Personally I don't like gaming on Saturday evenings because there's other things I want to do and Sunday's are much better. Anyway, I would like to see AK have 3 different times as well as NB so that if we get more people in the game in each region they can all find AK and NB satisfying to participate in over never getting to participate in it at all. There might need to be that some people may need to balance out their region better by changing factions, but that's up the players and easy to remedy if the players are willing to do this.