exp hyper chips

GoddessSand

So, every skill changes that result in everybody having their skills reset, also result in those exp hyper chips from being removed as a skill.

Getting them sucks because you need a character at each level of the game to be able to use the highest level one. If you are level 65 you have to rely on lower level players getting 1~4 for you and then you can find a lvl 5 and even harder to find is the level 6. So, is there away that when you do a forced skill tree reset that we also get those exp hyper chips too? I go through and finally get to the level I should have and then just like that I lost them all and have to either use a lower level toon to farm more or buy more. Some of these aren't really cheap either because only a select few players farm them and limit the number in AH. Not really fair that when I finially get the last one I have to start all over.

Just a thought before you go and reset everybody's skills again.

• Like 1

Lol rip maybe you got bugged. Vivi had to add it manually to our reset so it would remain unchanged. I’m sure she will check to make sure next time it doesn’t happen again. 

edit: also we’re getting new ones so we will make sure it won’t get wiped 🤠

Edited by Daddy

6 hours ago, Daddy said:

Lol rip maybe you got bugged. Vivi had to add it manually to our reset so it would remain unchanged. I’m sure she will check to make sure next time it doesn’t happen again. 

edit: also we’re getting new ones so we will make sure it won’t get wiped 🤠

I'd also up the pet chips for experience to a value that is much more reasonable with them being an AP item. Their current values are really low and don't do much by way of giving any extra exp.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I'd also up the pet chips for experience to a value that is much more reasonable with them being an AP item. Their current values are really low and don't do much by way of giving any extra exp.

Banana and I are looking at fixing some pet chips that aeria made bad or no longer fit in with our game 🤠