Taking a much needed break.

Hello,

I am going to be taking a break from Scarlet Blade in game for a while. I will still be working with the other GS's when it comes to patch work or anything of that sort, but will not be logging on for a while. Conflict with the game and things in real have been putting a real toll on my health and I cannot risk my baby to get sick and stressed along with me. I need to think of her safety first. 
I do appreciate the time I've spent since I've been back. I will however not be taking any PM's in Discord regarding to Scarlet Blade as it will just stress me out and cause problems again. I will not be responding to anyone for a bit as well. I cannot over stress myself and that has been a big problem. 
If you have any issues regarding the game or suggestions, please be sure to visit Daddy's post about the level 68 patch suggestions:

Visit the Support inbox:

https://www.vendettagn.com/support.vgn

Or just PM a GS you may see online or on Discord that can better assist you with your problems.

I hope you guys continue to enjoy the game and have fun. 

~ Kira

tenor.gif?itemid=17077709
  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

@KawaiiNyanNyanI hope you get better, since having a baby is hard. For not mentioning all the pains and headche it might give...

Honestly take a good long break and relax even watch Netflix(some long series are there) to pass the time and have a great time and that.

Make sure u eat and drink much and dont go so much out since corona is there too.

Else I hope the best ^^