Additional Nuclear Bunker and Schedule

Grace213

HELLO EVERYONE, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

recently i have notice that the due to the schedule changes made for NB and Al Kasava alot of player are having issue of participating in them due to their schedules or time zone issues (even me, don't like waking at 9am at all >.>), and most of them misses both the NB. It reached to the point that alot of players stopped logging at all or no point since both the NB don't starts during their playing hours. pretty much same as AK for alot of people. and even if the Dev team move around the time, there will be players who will still have an issue. πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

That is why i had the thought of and wanted to Suggest a third NB into the current Schedule of NB. it can be rearranged to start with exactly same hours difference between each that is 8hrs apart. or it can be 6hr between the first two NB, 6hrs between 2nd and 3rd and 12hrs between 3rd and 1st. but that's just what i think. the final decision on the time schedule for all NB is of-course in Dev's teams hand, but it should not not overlap with AK or any future event times.

This is just what i think might work, but I don't know how the rest of the player base will feel about. So i hope its a suggestion worth considering for everyone here.πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

Thankyou for Your Sweet Attention. Ciao πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Grace, Lv 65 Medic.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, GreatEsse said:

Why not just have NB every 16 hours?

like every NB followed by the next one at 16hrs difference? but wont that make it only 1 nb at most days and few times twice a day?

also wont it be confusing keeping up the time with NB like this? i mean u have to remember wen the next NB will even start. like the timing will change each day by 8 hrs right?

i think the timer for battlegrounds r set as Countdown from reset times rather than countdown from previous NB. but if this ones possible, it might be worth the try.

Also its good idea but it will be hard to keep up with it. even tho theres a countdown window for these battlegrounds, ppl still always shout and ask for times. πŸ‘€

35 minutes ago, Grace213 said:

like every NB followed by the next one at 16hrs difference? but wont that make it only 1 nb at most days and few times twice a day?

Having it set to 16 hours would still cause every NB to happen twice every day alternating between three exact times, causing the schedule to look like this (I will use the 24 hour time format for easier reading)

monday 0 16
tuesday 8 24
wednesday 0 16 (wednesday's 0 is the same time as tuesday's 24)
thursday 8 24

and so on

You can see that the three different times (0, 8 and 16) have NB consistently every other day, allowing people to easily adjust to that
Β 

also wont it be confusing keeping up the time with NB like this? i mean u have to remember wen the next NB will even start. like the timing will change each day by 8 hrs right?

The game already gives you tools to tell when the next BG is going to happen (the timer on the BG window) but tbh I don't think it's even that complicated to keep track of because you know for sure that each of the different hypothetic NB times (0, 8 and 16) will have one guaranteed BG every other day. I bet it would be much easier for people to remember that than for the VGN devs to code an uneven BG schedule (I don't know if they can even do it but I have the suspect that the SB engine doesn't simply allow for uneven BG schedules)

Oh and having slower NB schedule would also encourage people to play it more since its unique drops would increase in value over time while also not being so slow that it throws off people's daily SB routines (but then again that's IMO, more people should post their take on that and I just noticed there's another thread up there talking this same subject with a lot more people in it)

Β 

i think the timer for battlegrounds r set as Countdown from reset times rather than countdown from previous NB. but if this ones possible, it might be worth the try.

Yea it would be cool for the peeps working on VSB to give info about that so everyone can think for what works best

Edited by GreatEsse
Corrected some math and grammar but it should still look very good, damn it's hard to post this kinda stuff from a phone