Major battleground research edition

Larrissa

Hey everyone,

Well we all know that recent bunker changes caused alot of commotion surely at RG side so i took my time trying to figure out when everyone is playing and tried making a list out of it.

I believe I have for RG most active playerbase timers like for Example: Katie,Filomena1-69(dont worry i counted only 1 time), Rosi, Evil,Renegade, max, Emily, yevon, marceline,MRburns, Bikini,Xtacee ect. (around 25-30 ppl)

For FK side however i gotten sadly very few replies. I tried asking FK on forum,Discord and even ppl specially relogged to ask to FK to help so sadly i still have to few replies but its a start.

Before any anger occurs keep in mind the following;
1) Im also european so its hard to in touch with ppl for example Asians because im sleeping then.
2) im RG, so my contact towards FK can sometimes be hard (Evil RG's they only want my RP!!! :o   just kidding )
3) Language barrier, I tried asking everyone but at times its also hard to understand.

Now thats being said lets dive into the results(THESE ARE GMT TIMES!   Servertime is atm GMT+1)
RG:

unknown.png
These are the average time for RG. I left out the names due to privacy of the ppl and so noone goes harrashing anyone (scrambled them up above to so nice try).

FK:
unknown.png
Left the names out again for the same reason as above but biggest remark here is there arent quite as few RG as FK like i got roughly 3 times the amount of RG then FK but its a start.

How to read:
Blue= times they can play
Orange= means they will log around half of the hour so lets say it starts in the 16 block then that means the person will log on at 16:30ish
Red= Barage time. Normally not on only if there is lots of ppl and they arent to exhausted
Peach= They will be later on some days
Bottom Colom= the amount of ppl that can be online at that given point most of the time

Graphs showing attendants/hour for weekdays and weekends for RG, FK and RG and FK combined
Weekdays:
unknown.png

Weekends:
unknown.png

Conclusion:
This is currently mostly RG-sided because we have most results from them but slowly getting some FK replies but still its very little.
As you can see during the week most players would be active around 19 till 21 GMT time=> 20-22 Servertime.
For the weekends you can see that with some good will there is alot of activity around 14-15 GMT=>15-16 Servertime due to some ppl logging on and starting to log off depending on where the ppl left and around 19 till 21GMT =>20-22 Servertime you recieve another peak.

Suggestions (slightly more balanced but still major RG sided)
You can say AK times for saturday would be best around 15-16 Servertime.
For Bunker I would say hold one around 20-22 Servertime since this is most suited for weekdays to.

!!!UPDATE!!!!
I asked Vivi about the possibility for changing timers like intervals so lets say a bunker every 8 hours. Its not really possible. These bunkers needs to stay with the 12hours interval so for example one at 1 am and the next one at 1pm there is not other option or they would start bugging.
But what about stealing one from lower lvls(Baby Bunker)? She can possibly do that but then you mess up Baby Bunker + you still are stuck with the 12 hour interval or the current bunker so you dont gain alot besides screwing up Baby Bunker and I DOES NOT CHANGE THE INTERVAL just randomly add one in between.
Since this applies to bunker i assume (did not ask) the same interval will mostly likely be needed for AK or it will bug aswell.

Conclusion of the UPDATE: You can change the time but not the interval.

@Vivi Please correct me if im wrong.

Please let me know your taughts down below and if you have some time to add or wanting to switch yours depending current situation let me know here(down below or private message (stays private then)), on discord or in-game.

Thanks for now and cya hopefully in game having a great time!

Edited by Larrissa
Added times for RG; made one for FK; made a new graph because ppl requested it. Slightly changed conclusion but its still the same in the end. Added an update about times/intervals/multiple AK/NK's
  • Like 2

09/02/2021 Edited the graph since i got replies on RG side (no FK replies sadly :( )and added 2 new graphs showing attends/hour
Recalculated the best times changing Bunker opitmal timer with one hour.

Old graph that is now changed in topic

unknown.png

Changed time in conclusion:
20 till 22 GMT time to  19-21 GMT
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

16/02/2021 Edited

unknown.png

The Graph for weekdays(RG side)+Graph for weekends(RG side), made a new graph for FK and added a new one combining both. Cleaned up the graphs dropping the confusion of "why the 24th hour?" because i get it was a bit confusing.

Slight change of the suggestion+ conclusion:
For the weekends you can see that with some good will there is alot of activity around 14-16 GMT=>15-17  is more narrowed down to 14-15 GMT.

Added an update on the questions down below:

For the weekday AK. Cant the timer be changed or do they need to be like corresponding with the saturday one? Not sure how hardcoded it is.
For Bunker. Same question and is it possible to make 3 out of them since lots of questions rised about that.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Edited by Larrissa
Update on changes
  • Like 2

What this really needs is a line graph that has the time on the x axis and the quantity of people on the y axis. That would really see what times are best for AK and NB. But I feel like this is very incomplete data.

The suggested times will continue to just exclude people in other areas. You have AK at 13~15 GMT, which is 6am to 8am MST time on Saturday would continue to exclude American players because people want to sleep. Then you have NB at 21~23 at 4pm~6pm my time so people are either at work or just coming home for half the people in America.

What time(s) would you give for a 2nd or 3rd AK and NB?

Also, I have had several people tell me that they like my 3 suggested times for AK and NB on my post because it allows them to join in at their time in their area.

@GoddessSand
--First:  " What this really needs is a line graph that has the time on the x axis and the quantity of people on the y axis. That would really see what times are best for AK and NB. But I feel like this is very incomplete data."

At the bottom it shows the amount of ppl online with above the table of the hour. Its not that hard i even colored it according to the amount of ppl. But ill graph it later on if that makes it easier.

--Second: "The suggested times will continue to just exclude people in other areas. You have AK at 13~15 GMT, which is 6am to 8am MST time on Saturday would continue to exclude American players because people want to sleep. Then you have NB at 21~23 at 4pm~6pm my time so people are either at work or just coming home for half the people in America."

I did ask ppl all over the world or tried to, you "Americian exclusion" is not (entirely) right. I am aware for some American this isnt the best but they will at least have a weekend bunker they can join followed by PvP aswell as i did ask ppl like Zincite,Renegade, Empress, Wolf, Burns ect and they mostly seemed fine (can join both Bunker or at least NK) but ill try contact them ASAP and check how they still feel about it. Like i said this is a suggestion so its open for discussion (Got one person earlier who wanted their times adjusted so need to update it anyways but it woudnt cause a shift really and i assume more ppl will have second taughts seeing what the idea is as i know some ppl didnt really get what i intended to do).

--Third: "What time(s) would you give for a 2nd or 3rd AK and NB?"

I asked in the topic if they can do that or not, i prefer to stay to the facts and not make a fantasy about a third bunker when we dont know if its possible this needs to be answered by the GS/GM first if its even possible because then you could indeed spread stuff more making it easier for everyone but saying we have 3 times and not even sure we can even have 3 bunkers is kinda dumb xD. If its possible yes then it would open alot more but they need to clarify it more for us firstly.
Also i did read your topic like for example GreatEsse his reply but then you go the question again can they do it? We dont know thats why i asked it and try to figure it out what the options are with the timers and amount of bunkers; what is hardcoded and what not because we are hitting in the dark as they say here.

So ill make work of an extra graph with your request and check with ppl when im online later possibly/hopefully getting more feedback and change the list accordingly.

@Everyone
Please let me know what you think and more times would help to make it even more Accurate!

Im sorry if i sounded offensive, that was not my intension just trying to give a driffrent view aswell. I know what i posted myself is flawed in some ways aswell, its far from where i would like it to be (personally would like to have more data to work with) but it does give direction and reasoning why things are being done. In some way im trying to stop the well "its person A/B its fault." Im trying to give us as players an option to actually decide because its us having to play the NB/AK. And that is why i want everyones cooperation so we can fix it as a playerbase and we(Players) can tell them(GS/GM) why we want something and they have a place to turn to that is helpfull instead of the 5000topics that give lots of wildfire info and doesnt help. I will be honest as a whole community we can make it better not as a few individuals but then we need to work toghter and show as a team FK and RG alike instead of pointing fingers thats why i started this to give it direction and hopefully the right one.

• Like 1

They only know how to complain, Im afraid you might get the same treatment as Vivi, unappreciated and getting blamed. Wishing you the best for your endeavors!

Here are some FK timezones:(timezone of their main "real pro who have master their classes" army 🤣)

Gmt+8, Gmt+4 ,Gmt+5, Gmt -6, some are Gmt+1 the spanish guys.

9 hours ago, Beau said:

They only know how to complain, Im afraid you might get the same treatment as Vivi, unappreciated and getting blamed. Wishing you the best for your endeavors!

Here are some FK timezones:(timezone of their main "real pro who have master their classes" army 🤣)

Gmt+8, Gmt+4 ,Gmt+5, Gmt -6, some are Gmt+1 the spanish guys.

Timezones are not always a true indicator, like Misha lives east coast USA but will go off earlier than most European players as this suites their lifestyle, which is why larrisa has been asking as many people as he can in game and in forums.

The reality is some people will not be included as they do not respond and say when they can play, the more that do the easier it is to get a complete picture

• Like 1

Well.. intressting to see whats going 😂 but ok rly? adding another Bunker will make it like an "hourly BG" , and it shouldnt be like that. Normal it just should be once a day as it always was back in ---- . Even 2 are enough. ^^  

On 7.2.2021 at 9:22 PM, Larrissa said:

This is currently heavy RG-sided because we have most results from them

I'm not this much surprised. Almost everything "people working or trying " will have the respondes of RG's, while the main people in FK just ignore it. You are not the first that try.  Working together to have the best "fun" meep. Dosn't matter who was trying it, but thank you for try that again. Its a "come and Go whenever people want".   People that complain they cant go because of "what reason ever" still joining after all  😂 for what complain then? 

For now, times for myself are worse. Either working, busy or sleeping. (Server Time player).

Thats 1 of the reasons im not logging in the game. -  also its like a "daylie routine"  thing, and i got bored of it.

9 hours ago, Beau said:

They only know how to complain

One of the real problems are all the privat discord shits. I dont want go in that because "A" is there and "B" is there.  Leaving - joining - Leaving, Fighting, Crying, Trashtalking all the shit together. Complainings , suggestions lading in there and not in Forums we're it belongs.  You know what i mean @Beau😁

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

@Archangel Yeah, pretty much hard to get everyone because they have a plan of their own and choose to talk privately + drama because "reasons" 😢

@Uninformed it would be pretty much impossible to accomodate everyone, make them happy and pick a perfect schedule where it suits everyone's lifestyle because there are players that plays on  the opposite side of the globe. Best thing to do is align closely related timezones and target 6pm onwards on their schedules where most people probably chilling.

• Confused 1

Ok i updated the post (i posted the changes down below in comments so everyone can see what happend).
Also i did talk to some Brazilians and other Americans living for example in a GMT-8 timezone saying it would be fine. Not all ofcourse but most of them seemed to be fine with it. Asians however is a bit trickier to find but the ones i talked to seemed accepting but like i said its trickier because i dont know many Asians. Giving it as it is, im also just human i also have limits to my capability.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Larrissa said:

I did ask everyone their times of playing not the zones they are in(only to convert) :). So that was taken care off :)

It's just this, yeah time zone, times of playing whatever kind of time-based thing it really is. My point is, if someone can play SB 24/7 or has time to attend the BG's but doesn't really want to attend a major BG (NB or AK or whichever BG you want to call a "major BG") due to any reasons including drama, rants, or seriously just don't even feel any worth of attending and whichever else, then your data becomes irrelevant.

Although regardless, that's a really nice data 😁

I'm not really a smart person, but I guess for me, the best solution to this is to just have more players playing the game (like 200 ~ 300 active players :D ) so there'll be a lot of players making interesting stuff happen everyday in-game. Just like how ASB's Caergate 29 cap days was so darn good because there's always people in there :D

• Like 1

Why is this more complicated than it should be?

Here's the question I would ask.

If you logged into the game during the week, what time(s) would you start and what time(s) would you close it down?

If you logged into the game on a weekend, what time(s) would you start and what time(s) would you close it down?

It's straight forward and easy to say people would be available from 11 to 14, so from 11 to 14 there should be 1 player that can play at that time. Doesn't mean they will play, just that they can play. All other times you can expect that they can't play. After getting times from everybody you got data to make graphs.

I would create 2 graphs, one Weekday graph and one weekend graph. Both having a line or bar representing all players available for that time, another for active RG, and another for active FK. With that graph you can see the best times for Major BGs where more people are on and what needs to be done to make them balanced. Because if the FK and RG lines don't line up when you have a major BG, then you know that the line higher up on the graph needs to have x number of players to FC over for that time to balance that BG out. You choose a time where most people are on, then balance out sides at that time.

17 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

I would create 2 graphs, one Weekday graph and one weekend graph. Both having a line or bar representing all players available for that time, another for active RG, and another for active FK. With that graph you can see the best times for Major BGs where more people are on and what needs to be done to make them balanced. Because if the FK and RG lines don't line up when you have a major BG, then you know that the line higher up on the graph needs to have x number of players to FC over for that time to balance that BG out. You choose a time where most people are on, then balance out sides at that time.

Your walking behind the facts i updated that already before you even typed. I cant make a FK one because they dont give me any data to work with. All i get is they globaly live in zone X and Y but that does not help the case because it is nothing specific to work with and im not going to fantasize data to make one. That does not help the case.

19 hours ago, Larrissa said:

Your walking behind the facts i updated that already before you even typed. I cant make a FK one because they dont give me any data to work with. All i get is they globaly live in zone X and Y but that does not help the case because it is nothing specific to work with and im not going to fantasize data to make one. That does not help the case.

I don't think you understand what I mean. The graphs you made with all the colors are confusing and I am unsure what is going on other than peaks and stuff. I'm not asking for local areas just creating a graph that represents total people that would be possible to be online, total fk, and total RG. That can be done with 1 graph for weekdays and 1 for the weekend. Like these. Z4cjkEi.jpg
BxPyZ1w.jpg

The yellow for RG players online, red for FK players online(when you get that data, and Grey for all players online. When you get the data of FK players you may see red go higher than yellow. But your data like I said is very incomplete because it's only RG side and not all RG I feel are represented. The reason for the grey to be higher than the yellow is to show that it is there and I put 1 FK present at all times. But I also made it so you can see server times and the other times around the world that are in the middle of their time zone group. So, you can see who you are really hitting with BGs and such. Or which time zone group might need some players to trade sides to even them out for their time of play. If you put in the FK data and see that on the left the of the graph FK attendance is higher than RG while the right shows RG higher than FK, then a FC would be need for FK to RG for those on the left, while an FC for RG to FK would be needed for those on the right. These graphs I believe are easier to understand the situation and to place a major BG during an RG peak but not during FK peak, only goes to show that RG get all BGs while FKs don't.

Just out of curiosity how did you come up with the 25 hours in a day? If you start at 0 you should end on the 23rd hour not the 24th hour. No time clock has a 24th hour on it. Once you reach 23:59 and it flips over that 1 minute it goes to 0:00

3 minutes ago, GoddessSand said:

I don't think you understand what I mean. The graphs you made with all the colors are confusing and I am unsure what is going on other than peaks and stuff. I'm not asking for local areas just creating a graph that represents total people that would be possible to be online, total fk, and total RG. That can be done with 1 graph for weekdays and 1 for the weekend. Like these. Z4cjkEi.jpg
BxPyZ1w.jpg

The yellow for RG players online, red for FK players online(when you get that data, and Grey for all players online. When you get the data of FK players you may see red go higher than yellow. But your data like I said is very incomplete because it's only RG side and not all RG I feel are represented. The reason for the grey to be higher than the yellow is to show that it is there and I put 1 FK present at all times. But I also made it so you can see server times and the other times around the world that are in the middle of their time zone group. So, you can see who you are really hitting with BGs and such. Or which time zone group might need some players to trade sides to even them out for their time of play. If you put in the FK data and see that on the left the of the graph FK attendance is higher than RG while the right shows RG higher than FK, then a FC would be need for FK to RG for those on the left, while an FC for RG to FK would be needed for those on the right. These graphs I believe are easier to understand the situation and to place a major BG during an RG peak but not during FK peak, only goes to show that RG get all BGs while FKs don't.

No offense but actually I found this one better ^.^ because it was units on the side which number represents. I'm dumb and a simpleton HAHAHAHA 

but I wanted to see more ppl actually 

• Like 1

questionnaire I would give people is - 

1) What time can you login to the game and what time would you logout?(this allows people to know when the server will be most populated)

a) what region are you in? Europe, America, or Asia?

2) What faction do you play as your main faction? (this will allow us to know which faction will be most populated during different times)

3) Do you have a character on the opposing faction at the same level? (this will allow us to know that this play can switch factions by logging into a different character without FC if we ask them to balance out BGs)

4) What character type is your main character do you play? (this will allow us to know which characters are played the most)

a) If you don't have a ME as your main character do you have a ME at the same level as your main?(this will allow us to know who has an alt ME that they can log into should the faction need 1 or more MEs)

5) If the factions are imbalanced would you switch factions for normal BGs? (this will help us know who is willing to populate the BGs no matter the faction they are in)

6) Would you switch faction to balance out AK or NB? (this would allow us to know how much FC is needed if players can switch on their own)

Questions 1 and 2 put into 1 graph, and use question 3 and 6 to determine how balanced can AK or NB get in the current state where you might put it. Don't really need to go into too much details with logging in at 6:30 or 6:15, if they log in at 6:15, just put them down for starting at 7. Just try to find out the top hour in which they can play if they wanted too. Most likely if you have something going on that people wanted to participate in they will login when they can.

Question 4 just a fun graph showing the preferred character of choice of people, but 4a to find out when ME's might be available and can be turned into a graph of FK and RG ME game times. Just because players prefer a particular character doesn't mean that that character needs a nerf or boost in skills.

Question 5 would be to see if people are willing to populate more BGs by switching mostly if it worth balancing them by having rewards for participating in BGs.

• Sad 1

Ok, I will do the graph in that theme but that will be the final form of a graph cuz i cant/wont keep changing graph @GoddessSand Also the reason i have 25 hours seemingly is because of me knowing 23=>23:59:59(that i marked as 24 to make it easy) is often a turnpoint of ppl logging off and past 0:00 logging on so i wanted to show it but i get the confusion. I will make it better/cleaner/more understandable transitioned later today and add some more RG timers because YES ITS THE ONLY RESULTS I GET. Even some ppl went relogging after AK asking for FK to respond or help but as you see there are 0 replies. However if you are willing to help perhaps as a main FK you can ask other FK to help with giving their preferred times to play because that is most helpfull right now.

• Like 1