Major battleground research edition

Larrissa

51 minutes ago, Larrissa said:

Even some ppl went relogging after AK asking for FK to respond or help but as you see there are 0 replies. However if you are willing to help perhaps as a main FK you can ask other FK to help with giving their preferred times to play because that is most helpfull right now.

If FK are people who are in America(north, centeral, and south) you won't find a soul of us on during Wednesday's AK because it's in the mornings for us and we are all at work or going to work. I can't help when I am at work. The next AK happens at 9pm Friday my time, which I would rather go out on a date than play a video game. I recommend that they move Friday's AK to Sunday at 6, 7, or 8pm (7 pm would all Brazil players to make it where all their time zones will have it start before 12am). Those times for server would be 3am, 4am, or 5 am on Monday Morning with preference at 3am. The reason why people were complaining about the mid week AK times in the first place was because they screwed us up with being able to be there. Another option I recommend for a weekend AK time would be Saturday my time at 11am. The server time would be 7pm and should allow Europe and US players to play against each other.

The whole reason I planned suggested AK and NB times around time zones rather than counting heads is because I am aware that each player doesn't play during the day and they all play after work. So, I planned for evening Battles for each time zone group instead of just counting heads. Knowing this that if you want new players, you should make it so that if a new player in a particular time zone group joined the game they can play after work. That is unless you expect streamers to play this game with all it's adult content, while they hope not to get banned the second some player strips down runs around nude where a streamer comes across them.

Problem I have however is if we cater to those in America and Europe, then what to do about those in the Asia time zones for an AK for them?

1 hour ago, Uzora said:

If all who can help with balance tryin do this, its  can be very nice . But no1 cant push ppls do this . 

Well, it all depends on the people in the game on if they are willing to do this for the other side. It will take people not harassing players, players pulling their weight in PvP or on bosses, it will take people not farming players consistently in pvp zones. I get that it's a pvp zone, but we should use it for pvp with people who want to pvp not force people into pvp that don't want too. It will take people to not talk crap against others. It will take both sides playing as friends over playing as enemies and to play for the sake of fun sport not unfair domination. There was a time where I would have liked to join the RG side in AK where FK out numbered them, but there were players on who I don't get along with because of their attitude about me and how they played the game to take advantage of others for their gain. There are players who constantly want to farm me while I gather RP and cause me to spend more time farming RP that they could do on their own. So, when it comes to people wanting to balance the game it's only those who have friends on both sides that they can do that. When you make enemies out of people, those enemies don't want to play with you. 

I am all for switching to help out the RG, but I need RG to back off their aggressiveness against players just wanting to play doing their own thing when they play at the time that they can play. FK can also use the same advice as well as talk to players better when things aren't going their way. Too often FK will blame others in the faction for the issues the faction is facing. So, treat others nice and others will be willing to play nice in fair competition.

2 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

If FK are people who are in America(north, centeral, and south) you won't find a soul of us on during Wednesday's AK because it's in the mornings for us and we are all at work or going to work. I can't help when I am at work. The next AK happens at 9pm Friday my time, which I would rather go out on a date than play a video game. I recommend that they move Friday's AK to Sunday at 6, 7, or 8pm (7 pm would all Brazil players to make it where all their time zones will have it start before 12am). Those times for server would be 3am, 4am, or 5 am on Monday Morning with preference at 3am. The reason why people were complaining about the mid week AK times in the first place was because they screwed us up with being able to be there. Another option I recommend for a weekend AK time would be Saturday my time at 11am. The server time would be 7pm and should allow Europe and US players to play against each other.

The whole reason I planned suggested AK and NB times around time zones rather than counting heads is because I am aware that each player doesn't play during the day and they all play after work. So, I planned for evening Battles for each time zone group instead of just counting heads. Knowing this that if you want new players, you should make it so that if a new player in a particular time zone group joined the game they can play after work. That is unless you expect streamers to play this game with all it's adult content, while they hope not to get banned the second some player strips down runs around nude where a streamer comes across them.

Problem I have however is if we cater to those in America and Europe, then what to do about those in the Asia time zones for an AK for them?

As Larrisa has already said he has got people to try to get FK times he has posted in the forums he has got people to go FK side and ask those that he or others see on, including when more where on for AK.

All you do is complain and look to undermine anything anyone else trys to do that is positive. Larrisa has asked you to collect these times of all these players that are on when you are or to encourage them to post here. Your response is to further complain. You have added nothing to this thread or towards trying to help get BG's at the best time for as many as possible. 

We have got times from the Asian players that have engaged with us such as Chardos.

I am going to make this simple for you, If you don't think that Larrisa's data is representative then get FK's and others on to post here the times they can play and what time zone those times are in. Getting those that play at your preferred time is massively more constructive than you constant destructive and distraction posts that add 0. And the more people you get to post that play around your time the more likely you are to show this is a good time to have a BG, after all why should there be a BG only for your preferred time?

If you have nothing to add other than complaints then do everyone a favour and stop responding.

4 hours ago, Uninformed said:

As Larrisa has already said he has got people to try to get FK times he has posted in the forums he has got people to go FK side and ask those that he or others see on, including when more where on for AK.

All you do is complain and look to undermine anything anyone else trys to do that is positive. Larrisa has asked you to collect these times of all these players that are on when you are or to encourage them to post here. Your response is to further complain. You have added nothing to this thread or towards trying to help get BG's at the best time for as many as possible. 

We have got times from the Asian players that have engaged with us such as Chardos.

I am going to make this simple for you, If you don't think that Larrisa's data is representative then get FK's and others on to post here the times they can play and what time zone those times are in. Getting those that play at your preferred time is massively more constructive than you constant destructive and distraction posts that add 0. And the more people you get to post that play around your time the more likely you are to show this is a good time to have a BG, after all why should there be a BG only for your preferred time?

If you have nothing to add other than complaints then do everyone a favour and stop responding.

What the hell are you talking about? There is no FK data. I'm not complaining. I'm telling Larrissa and now you that the reason why FK players aren't showing up to mid week AK or come to help out is because there aren't FK players on to show up or come to help out. Please read what I said to the full extent before you make statements that don't accurately describe my words. I'm not complaining, just stating facts about why trying to get FK data during the day fails and why FK aren't responding to shouts in game. One is that you are trying to communicate with people who aren't in the game and at work. The other if you understood who your friends are in Brazil, would know that they don't or might not speak English so shouting in English is going to sound like gibberish to people who don't speak it. Hell, you can speak to me in Russian, German, French, Japanese, or any other foreign language to me that isn't English and it won't help me communicate with you. If you want FK data, maybe show up when FK are on? They will start playing in about 6 hours, talk to them then. Your rudeness not withstanding serves as furthering to my point as to why people don't play this game or play this game with others.

(based on the last few months) most of  FK/RG zone is mixed between NA/SA /ASIA generally speaking, with Europe and environs being a major RG zone, with little or no FK to represent at that time. There is nothing can change that, before last NB changes, Asian zone suffered  the same fate as EU RG,with NB being out of their reach. Instead of complaining they tried to stay up and joined when they can.Not saying u should not complain, hence the reason i wish for a 3rd NB for EU zone, where these RG can zerge in peace( in reference to 2nb b4 time change, if u were wondering the slot of which i speak).On a side note while times are difficult i see some Fks making the effort to stay up later than they should to entertain Rgs in these zones ,who only respond in hate an Sht talking. And to complain why is FK hiding in'gaurds'? at a whole 33% ,they suppose come mid an fight us'. While the same RG at that percentage is no where to be seen. Peace out o/.

• Like 1

@Venom Nah it happens on both sides, it is so presumptous to claim only FK side sacrifices 🤣 , there are alot of RG who adjusts for the scheds since it is 3 am/4am and 3 pm/4pm for most of us. When FK is zerging it is okay, but if RG is the one doing it, everyone loses their minds. On a side note most of the FK plays asian time zone gmt5 to gmt8 which makes it a bit better than RG so I dont know about the staying up late seems like a weird excuse when even on an even number large scale pvp where the pvp players on both side is active the result is still the same.  It will be pretty hard for a faction that only pvp depending only if 1 or a couple of person is active or not.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Beau said:

@Venom Nah it happens on both sides, it is so presumptous to claim only FK side sacrifices 🤣 , there are alot of RG who adjusts for the scheds since it is 3 am/4am and 3 pm/4pm for most of us. When FK is zerging it is okay, but if RG is the one doing it, everyone loses their minds. On a side note most of the FK plays asian time zone gmt5 to gmt8 which makes it a bit better than RG so I dont know about the staying up late seems like a weird excuse when even on an even number large scale pvp where the pvp players on both side is active the result is still the same.  It will be pretty hard for a faction that only pvp depending only if 1 or a couple of person is active or not.

yea hide behind the old 'it happens on both sides',but as a person who plays on both sides,i get to see which side output the most poo atm,also how about u an other rg expecting equal pvp at lower influence? Seen u multiple times talkin about fk hiding at less than 40% fk where as u in this position is long gone.but since that rg also make sacrifice lets just call it a day an work with it as is yeah?let both side make the sacrifices.oh an how are these new times different from when it was in the am for asian players, its now 9am-9pm approx for them, before 2nd nb was like 2 am.but when EU players experience the same thing now 'everyone loses thier minds'?would agree if they all had one.

@Venom "As a player who play both side" it's funny to hear that coming from you when most of the time you just stick on FK side to pvp and spy and test duel on rg side, and also has the audacity to call me out, when I was the one keeping HG shithole together and still playing regularly when most of you are gone about 1 year ago 🤣 Im also mostly present in any pvp whenever I  am online so  idk what you saying 😕. You guys are the one hating it seems.

You make an effort to log both sides and pvp just to Screenshot RG side as if trashtalks doesnt happen in fk side, kinda hypocrotical to call one side dont you think, trashtalk happens and it is quite normal but you should leave it inside the game, dont take it personally, if you cant handle that then it's your problem. Stop playing the victim card lmfao.

Exactly but mostly it's the FK guys who are complaining about the zerg yeah? And will come to forums to spat on the GS and GM faces without offering any valuable information whereas people like larissa tho they complain they make an effort to work things out so everyone can have equal chance yeah? See the difference? The people you are complaining about doesnt even complain. 

Larissa and Sand already up to it and spend quite and effort lets just wait and see how all this unfolds 🤣 still up to Vivi to make the call.

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Beau said:

@Venom "As a player who play both side" it's funny to hear that coming from you when most of the time you just stick on FK side to pvp and spy and test duel on rg side, and also has the audacity to call me out, when I was the one keeping HG shithole together and still playing regularly when most of you are gone about 1 year ago 🤣 Im also mostly present in any pvp whenever I  am online so  idk what you saying 😕. You guys are the one hating it seems.

You make an effort to log both sides and pvp just to Screenshot RG side as if trashtalks doesnt happen in fk side, kinda hypocrotical to call one side dont you think, trashtalk happens and it is quite normal but you should leave it inside the game, dont take it personally, if you cant handle that then it's your problem. Stop playing the victim card lmfao.

Exactly but mostly it's the FK guys who are complaining about the zerg yeah? And will come to forums to spat on the GS and GM faces without offering any valuable information whereas people like larissa tho they complain they make an effort to work things out so everyone can have equal chance yeah? See the difference? The people you are complaining about doesnt even complain. 

Larissa and Sand already up to it and spend quite and effort lets just wait and see how all this unfolds 🤣 still up to Vivi to make the call.

last time i check u were FK lol an using the word spy is poor an u sound like a mini ninja.also spy on what an where?to do what?an dont matter u know your true self,an whats your effort?to zerge?

I've been an RG longer than being FK now and it seems your judgement is pretty clouded, you're indenial just to prove a point🤣 clearly you guys doesnt like tasting a dose of your own medicine, You should have known better. The fact you are seeing the area messages when we are supposed to be doing PVP and you are mostly on FK sounds weird af dont you think? Like I said, it's your own fault for eavesdropping and dont take it personally. If you cant handle it, try playing Hello Kitty Online where everone is nice and caring.

Lmfao you tunnel vision and just remembering stuffs we do wrong, last time I check you are complaining zerg just from this post alone 🤣when did I left NB? isnt it you guys who always leave or wont show up if you got your ass handed to you alot, you should ask people around instead of coming up with a conclusion of your own and just keep saying stuffs to keep yourselves feel better, all I see here is salty kids crying lmfao 🤣 like I said dont complain zerg if your main pvp only depends whether 1 specific person is online or not lol

6 minutes ago, Beau said:

Lmfao you tunnel vision and just remembering stuffs we do wrong, last time I check you are complaining zerg just from this post alone 🤣when did I left NB you should ask people around instead of coming up with a conclusion of your own and just keep saying stuffs to keep yourselves feel better, all I see here is salty kids crying lmfao 🤣 like I said dont complain zerg if your main pvp only depends whether I specific person is online or not lol

i didn't complain about zerge,i said u pan an ppl like xtacee leaves coz u cant zerge.learn to read

where these RG can zerge in peace( in reference to 2nb b4 time change, if u were wondering the slot of which i speak).On a side note while times are difficult i see some Fks making the effort to stay up later than they should to entertain Rgs in these zones ,who only respond in hate an Sht talking. And to complain why is FK hiding in'gaurds'? at a whole 33% ,they suppose come mid an fight us'. While the same RG at that percentage is no where to be seen. Peace out o/

This you getting salty about zerg and complaining about trashtalks right?  We had 2 pvp amara where you guys had more ME and WH in hauler side you got bukaked and stop showing up lol if you are salty about that then just forget it we just playing for fun, talk trash at times but it isnt personal, do you even realise it is you who is hating now? Everything you say is just to make yourself feel better  and just keep pointing fingers at irrelevant stuffs that is not even true just to save face. 

Spoiler

If you came here trying to make it look like FK are righteous beings then you can simp somewhere else

27 minutes ago, Beau said:

This you getting salty about zerg and complaining about trashtalks right?  We had 2 pvp amara where you guys had more ME and WH in hauler side you got bukaked and stop showing up lol if you are salty about that then just forget it we just playing for fun, talk trash at times but it isnt personal, do you even realise it is you who is hating now? 

Reveal hidden contents

uh no, think u have understanding issues.go get it checked.also next time record ur 'bukaked'(weirdo) be sure to have the influence visible '.oh an also using that 'playing for fun 'as an excuse to zerge  is also old,i think u still playing in 2014 or whatever year Relentless  guild zerge happen an killed ASB,they were also playin for 'fun'''OOOH WE GUNNA ZERGE THIS 1 PERSON,ITS OK WE JUST HAVING FUN' lol 'jokers' so much shades of ninja in your words ,its sad.(..also is that video suppose to mean something rabbit teeth)

It's okay, hush now child. You're clearly salty af from the looks of it, I get where you are coming from, you are mad because we are hunting you, when we dont even complain when you kill afk players in base 🤣 when you gonna cut people on spawn point during large skirmishes and getting mad when you got ganked? When you get curbstomp and cant do shit and gonna call 13 v 16 a zerg? Sounds like Lessica.  It's all fun and games until their own BS get shoved back to their asses😎 

5 hours ago, Venom said:

i didn't complain about zerge,i said u pan an ppl like xtacee leaves coz u cant zerge.learn to read

First Off all shut the fuck Up talking about me when im not even playing anymore. Im Leaving/left not cos i cant zerg. Idc about that i also stay when losing. I can Play when im FREE ive 2 kids 5 & 2 weeks old . Just because my toons are online, it dosnt mean its myself. Since 2 others can use it. open your mouth and just this comes out you so annoying, u left RG to stick deep in FK then get those players to send their times to larissa and not waste time here. 

• Like 1

I don't mind talking about time of playing but recently I just don't get to log in game much except for pvp when someone calls for it. But I kind of prefer the previous NB/AK before daylight saving time when it start around 1 am GMT +8 , usually 10-15 FK can join around that time. And the reason we don't complaint about it is because if we can join, we will join but if we can't even if it in best time for us, we really cant. Tho if I want to join NB/AK I will make sure to call for my guild before I log, a medic alone can't do anything in game anyway. 

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Fαith said:

I don't mind talking about time of playing but recently I just don't get to log in game much except for pvp when someone calls for it. But I kind of prefer the previous NB/AK before daylight saving time when it start around 1 am GMT +8 , usually 10-15 FK can join around that time. And the reason we don't complaint about it is because if we can join, we will join but if we can't even if it in best time for us, we really cant. Tho if I want to join NB/AK I will make sure to call for my guild before I log, a medic alone can't do anything in game anyway. 

@Fαith Thank you it was alot more helpfull (no sarcasm). However id make it so it costs less effort for FK to make it. Somewhere a good in between for both factions :). Sure i play RG but any FK is as mutch as player as a RG i dont do favoritism that is why i need/ask timers of each person specifically so i can do the same as im doing for RG.

So if any FK can get me ahold of ppls specific playtimes and the timezone they mention the time in that would be really helpfull.

Regardless thank you for a more cronstructive/postive feedback tough!

• Like 1