Major battleground research edition

Larrissa

7 hours ago, Beau said:

It's okay, hush now child. You're clearly salty af from the looks of it, I get where you are coming from, you are mad because we are hunting you, when we dont even complain when you kill afk players in base 🤣 when you gonna cut people on spawn point during large skirmishes and getting mad when you got ganked? When you get curbstomp and cant do shit and gonna call 13 v 16 a zerg? Sounds like Lessica.  It's all fun and games until their own BS get shoved back to their asses😎 

lessica? cuttin ppl on spawn?yal just so confused lol,maybe i should start that

@Venom and @Beau, please keep this post civil. 
Larrissa didn't make this post to have arguments. Let's keep it that way. Place your inputs and then move on. If you have an opinion regarding another person's comment, please keep it straight to the point and no arguing.
Would not like to have to lock this post due to this. 
Thank you. 
4301D467E8BDDCD1454C3481970B04EAE42B9038

• Like 1

not much difference in my time from faith since we both from the same place, i only log for nb or pvp call from others, but duration in which i might log at random will be 12pm gmt+8 to 1am gmt+8 only on days wen AK is at night for me. but not staying on for too long since i dont really have much to do there or When Guild mate needs helps then i stay a bit longer around NB time, can be before and after (like 2 hrs here and there). the 9am gmt+8 nb i have been skipping it since the new schedule patch cuz not a suitable time for me.

• Like 1