CAN'T OPEN THE GAME .. I USED THE DOWNLOAD LINK FROM THE SITE

NCChris12944

ATL100.DLL Missing/Unable to Find

Its recommended that these files are not downloaded from DLL sites unless you are 100% sure they are not infected or could not compromise your computer. Download them at your own risk.

Note: 1 or more of these solutions may help. Not all of them may have to be done

• Try re-installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package, Download This (Click me) If you're using 32-bit operating system. If you have 64-bit operating system, install the 32-bit C++ redist and as well as the 64-bit version Link (Click me)
  • Make sure it's not in your recycling bin, if it is, restore it
  • Run an antivirus scan of your system. This checks if a virus is blocking its path Un-install and re-install SBV
  • Check to make sure all drivers are up to date and all updates from Windows are installed. In most Window's update (before Windows 😎 include a replacement and updated ATL100.DLL file
  •  

d3dx9_43.dll Missing/Unable to Find

Its recommended that these files are not downloaded from DLL sites unless you are 100% sure they are not infected or could not compromise your computer. Download them at your own risk. Improperly installing these files may cause damage to your operating system

This error is an error involving DirectX.

Note: 1 or more of these solutions may help. Not all of them may have to be done

• Download and install Directx End-User Runtimes
    • Close down the game complete and re-start it. It should now run.
  • Make sure it's not in your recycling bin, if it is, restore it
  • Run an antivirus scan of your system. This checks if a virus is blocking its path Un-install and re-install SBV