Free cree art collection?

BLaCKnBLu3B3RRY

Hello.

i noticed an upcoming game called Ella 2048, and couldn't help but to notice how similar the art style is with this game.

after a little searching, the same artist is responsible!

i did find this old Facebook post > https://www.facebook.com/VGNScarletBlade/posts/1409538065862008

however, the ArtStation profile for Free cree is no longer available.

does anyone have a downloaded copy of the collection? or maybe does anyone know of a new location where Free cree has their collection stored?

Yeah, as I handle that FB page you linked, I got this pictures when their art station was still available to come back later to see their art was gone. Like all of it and when you search up Free Cree art on Google, you only find Native American like art work.
I wish we could contact them to find out why, but unfortunately we can't.
I am sure you can at least find some of their art in the puzzles and in game. Also, if you Google Scarlet Blade Free Cree Art or something like that, you can find some.

• Like 1

Nice! that "Sookyung Oh" made some really good looking stuff too. :)

well, on the surface i am not finding much from this "Free cree" artist.

i did find this STEAM profile > https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1683805613

it is not "Free cree". they have a post on one of their guides responding to someone else from Dec 2020. i added the person to friends list, and will see if they let me message them. maybe they know something ^_^

• Like 1

well, i don't know...

everything has been a dead end so far.

i have tried to reach out through everything, Twitter and sent a ticket in through Nutaku, plus Discord too.

and despite this Free Cree doing art work for a game called Ella 2048, nobody seems able to get through with a message.

surely there must be some way of getting a message to someone who has recently done work for a currently active game.

hell's bells.

• Sad 1