Opening Faction Change!

SneakyHeal

Hihi.

Just popping in to ask if please, we could open Faction Change again? There are quiet a LOT of people trying to change factions, and many of them are even dropping activity due to not being able to swap the factions.

I got account to transfer as well, and I know there are at least 5+ people who'd like to send alt or two to one faction or another. Could this happen this maintenance? I'd be great. xx

tyvmbaiii

• Like 5

I'm for it, let's make a programmed FC @Vivi . Currently FK lack crazy amount of ppl, I'm fine to lose some to gain some providing numbers and levels are matching and are not just alts of alts. Need a class based balance faction change - not just a players # balance. Can't be just a blind fc.

Otherwise it's just all about messing up even more the game and balance between the factions. 

Game does require FC done given the current players' active status. I know some RGs players not being active because that side already has too many players as often they double the numbers of FKs in PvP. Such as last AK etc. (check post date if reference is required).

I'd also suggest here to allow multiple char FC'ing for same accounts' chars. As this would help to clean out some mess over how many ppl are really active on one and other side. Pretty sure lotsa ppl gonna benefit with it, and as a perk it's always just 1 person playing that account at time.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

I agree with @BesTweaveR for the fact that FC'ing just any char mentioned in a ticket preemptively to avoid situations as: an alt that takes up the spot of FC for an active player transferred to the other side. And if FC is going to be opened it has to at least balance out for both sides because class balance matters a lot.

It is very critical that both side have enough active players and class balance to seek the nearest 50-50, however if this is all about numbers instead of class balance this is going to be a massive problem, as in current situation too many tanks on one side is a massive imbalance. One side losing while other only helps wont help anyone. Alot of people here asking for FC dont really care what it will do for the balance, they just wanna be with with their own people.

I remember the Last FC was for Sabin DE and after that only made him stop using it for most of the time after that.. even tho he was using it much more before that, and started working on his other chars back in FK again.

Seeing as how in past few months Vivi have not allowed any FC just shows that she considers the current state as balanced, Prolly that's how its's reported to her unless it was personally checked by herself by actively being online in game during active PvP times for about an hour every couple of days till her decision on FC.

listening to ur fav side of the story and assuming and believing ur own assumption = low IQ

• Like 2

I think fact of the matter is:

Balance just won't happen. If a something messes up, both sides, one side, doesn't matter : people won't play. You cannot, sadly, force them to play somewhere they're uncomfortable with or for somebody that casts them out. Game becomes unbearable and they quit.

Best way is to try and settle things with people instead of forcing them out. That way balance WILL happen. Other than that - it won't, ever. So it's best to allow people to be on side they wanna be instead of having dead, stagnant account with a player who won't play it anyways. Your numbers will not increase by forced hand. Your numbers will increase by teamwork.

If you want FK side to be balanced - accepting, befriending people is best way to go. Other than that, nothing will change.

And RGs, at least the people from Hookers guild, back out from pvp if numbers are too high. Done it myself multiple times. THAT is the way to balance the game. Not the 'full force stay in this faction because hurr durr' way.

Let people enjoy the game the way they want to, in environment they're comfortable with. : )

P.S. After all, games are for fun. Not for sheer force. ^^

Edited by Vivi
Leave out the insults

I have been thinking about wanting to bring this up for awhile now but was not sure how the reaction will be because anything brought up by FK is always seen as Flaming but same topic brought up by an RG is considered supporting game.

There have been few FK player who wants to try playing as RG recently and some RG players that I know wants to play as FK for awhile now. And I do support this topic for that reason they they should be given the chance to do that with the same character they main instead of making a new char just to be on the other side.

From any persons POV it will always seem as if they r righteous one and on side of justice and doing only right, while they view others as trying to cuz an uproar and being wrong and villainous.

But all in all this is a post thread brought up and needs to be considered and added to positively so it does not get closed for DRAMA war. :D

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Uzora said:

Can u guys leave this q,q Also balance in class  is what never not happend , its not ASB when u work on 1 char years . Here all have bunch alts , and for them this no mater  , all will play this alt what more usefull . 

i agree with @Uzora better keep it positive so this thread dont get close since we all waiting for FC to open again.

• Thanks 1

i know this is vendetta gaming but at least keep the PERSONAL VENDETTAS out of this thread so ppl who need the fc can get them and then we all can be happy. Personally i dont need fc change but i know a lot ppl want it so i dont know i just home we get it. For the best of our beloved game ❤️

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Let people go where they like since the player base is so low as it is 😅

keeping people in the faction they might not be interested in could cause more problems than its worth at the end of the day. This game is awesome and the last thing we all want is more people leaving because of things like this. Open the faction change back up please 😂

• Like 2

• VGN GM

I gave the older tickets that applied/were active still a 1:1 trade, so an FK -> RG only moved if an RG -> FK of similar level was there to move as well.

There was a few last minute tickets that were added as well that I'll leave for next week depending on how these moves went.

• Like 2