Turn 4-star Legendary Pets into 4th skill skillbooks

xMZMA

Idea is like turning any legendary pet into a book for its 3rd slot pray. Sacrifice a 4star pet with a 4th skill in Arcane Box to turn it into a skillbook for its 4th skill (or maybe at least a skillbook for Vicinity - 4 for a random 4th skill) which in turn can be fed to another 4star legendary. Pretty fringe, considering it takes a quite a bit to fuse a legendary pet into 4star in the first place, and it hardly provides any advantage aside from ensuring you have a 4th skill you want on the pet model you want, so I think it's a QoL thing at best? Understandable if you think this is not worth the hassle.

Regards,

A pet-fusing maniac

4 hours ago, xMZMA said:

Idea is like turning any legendary pet into a book for its 3rd slot pray. Sacrifice a 4star pet with a 4th skill in Arcane Box to turn it into a skillbook for its 4th skill (or maybe at least a skillbook for Vicinity - 4 for a random 4th skill) which in turn can be fed to another 4star legendary. Pretty fringe, considering it takes a quite a bit to fuse a legendary pet into 4star in the first place, and it hardly provides any advantage aside from ensuring you have a 4th skill you want on the pet model you want, so I think it's a QoL thing at best? Understandable if you think this is not worth the hassle.

Regards,

A pet-fusing maniac

wow nice idea but idk if its possible xD, imagine pet prays are random and they have specific pray at end , if u fused many, imagine how many variation it can have.
I've basic idea how does it work, and this is kinda hard to implement :c
But still an nice idea! :3