Books Pet

Lili

I wanted to know if it is feasible to make 2 books for pets 1º- to reset the stars 1 by 1 or all and the 2nd- when combining 1 pet, the skills of the pet are changed to another, and like tat one would have a pet that he likes with the skills that you would like to have.

• VGN GM

I'm not 100% sure what you're asking for but I'll answer best I can.

If your asking to downgrade pets there wouldn't be much point as the skills and prays are lost if they change (Unless resetting back to default). Now maybe you could find a use with having a maxed out pet with 1 good pray but that's kinda the gamble of pet fusion and will some what ruin the market for it.

I could see a use in this as they already have it the other way around with the pet bible or what ever its called as I assume you're just asking for the opposite of this.

1st if a book that restores the default values has another attempt to upload that pet

2ª I suppose you mean the book that allows change you a random skill if the opposite and they all pass them from one pet to another. yes

Edited by Lili
I put the first one in Spanish

@Jordan I would like to ask if you can create book that reset ALL pet skills 1-2-3-4 randomly, it could be Frog Racial Lv105+ cause frog have one version of this item but its just skill 1.
By this rules should be, pet 4 star, it doesn't add 4th skill but can reset it if ur pet have.
Idk if its possible, but could be super good since some skills we don't have acess that easy, i know have pet books 1-2-3, but with random 3-4 skills will be easier and better than getting specific pet skills, obviously books still usable cause we can get 4th or 3rd good skill then just add others.

What Lili wants is make pets back to their normal mode, with his original skills, which is kinda bad, cause this will make less worth buy new pet, i super agree with Being Fully Boxes new pets since we need this money to the server, and what keep giving money to VGN is amount of rolls we do, we fail, but we can sell pet as failed just as cosmetic.
One possible change for that is break pet into random 3rd pray skill  , idk if its possible, but would be super good if does.