Greetings!

.RedVelvet.

Just ventured into the world of Eden Eternal. (I know, I’m very very very late.) I initially saw the Aeria Version finally shutting down and someone mentioned about Vendetta! I was once a community volunteer for a plethora of games on the aeria platform for like 6 years, so I never had the time or interest I should say in picking up Eden Eternal and honestly I’m kind of sad I didn’t! So I guess this is a hi for now lol, be my friend. Haha.

If you use to frequent the aeria forums or other games maybe you’ve seen me before, I use to GS for Grand Fantasia, Browser Games, Aura Kingdom, FEAR Online, Echo of Soul, Dragomon Hunter (such a great game), and Global Game Sage, so maybe we’ve run into each other!

Anyways, hi! 🤗

Welcome to Vendetta Gaming Network!

Hello!!
Wish u can have fun into VGN games, i'm Eden Eternal player mainly, all i can tell u...
Our server is amazing , tons of content to do, frequently updates, active staff, nice altars and amazing  events!

Just using forum you can find alot of information like our wiki and players guides.

If have questions or need help ingame (Eden Eternal) feel free to pm!
IGN: Infecttado

• Like 1

On 2/28/2021 at 2:10 AM, .RedVelvet. said:

Just ventured into the world of Eden Eternal. (I know, I’m very very very late.) I initially saw the Aeria Version finally shutting down and someone mentioned about Vendetta! I was once a community volunteer for a plethora of games on the aeria platform for like 6 years, so I never had the time or interest I should say in picking up Eden Eternal and honestly I’m kind of sad I didn’t! So I guess this is a hi for now lol, be my friend. Haha.

If you use to frequent the aeria forums or other games maybe you’ve seen me before, I use to GS for Grand Fantasia, Browser Games, Aura Kingdom, FEAR Online, Echo of Soul, Dragomon Hunter (such a great game), and Global Game Sage, so maybe we’ve run into each other!

Anyways, hi! 🤗

Hello there !

Welcome to our Chaotic but good server with good people(mostly) and please while u at it...

Remember to grab the free stuff in this side https://ee.vendettagn.com/event.vgn 

And please read the community rules

Else enjoy the game while u can. I´m personally like more AK than EE so I´m currently there and leveling up but if U need help, just make a post/ticket depending on what u need.