Vendetta Version

Lepant

So I am from the sinkin' ship that is the Aeria Game's version of Eden Eternal.  I shiver at the thought of startin' over - again - but their version had changed much from the beginning that I never liked.  However, when I learned of this version I was excited at the prospect of a much better version of the game.

So my question is about the leveling in this game.  Is it difficult to level again, or is it fast leveling?  And are there the solo versions of the dungeon, or is it only party dungeons again.  Any answer on this would be appreciated, or a link to a post that discusses it.  Thank you very much.

39 minutes ago, Lepant said:

So my question is about the leveling in this game.  Is it difficult to level again, or is it fast leveling?

You can easly get Lv120 and all classes Lv120 just need time, is by far easier than main server.

40 minutes ago, Lepant said:

And are there the solo versions of the dungeon, or is it only party dungeons again.

For basic gear , people can solo, but u still need party for end game content.

EE VGN is F2P server and game totally give what you need without money spent on it (i can say that cause i never spent any money and i'm fully geared), it depends too how much you wanna play.

You still have alot content to do and this is amazing.

at all Welcome to VGN! :3

1 hour ago, Lepant said:

Is there a version of this game somewhere that doesn't remove grinding from the game?  And hopefully removed single player dungeon, too.  Somewhere you have to actually work hard at leveling.

If does its dead, people don't play too much time into those servers, they die fast.

We can't say VGN is grind since we can do party stuff in 2-3h and logoff

3 hours ago, Lepant said:

Is there a version of this game somewhere that doesn't remove grinding from the game?  And hopefully removed single player dungeon, too.  Somewhere you have to actually work hard at leveling.

It might not be as fast as you're assuming it is. With a good runner, leveling every class will take around 20-30 hours of running once you hit max level. With most runners you'll find in peer selling, probably twice that lol. The taunt running bug Aeria had with leaving party is fixed here, so that doesn't work. Leveling isn't much different from Aeria for your first time going through if you aren't getting taunted, just going through quests in zones. 

Overall, I think the pace is fair. There aren't a ton of people with maxed classes. You still have to work for it. There's much more to grind for as well, our current endgame content is as infecttado said, daily dungeon grinds similar to trials that you do around two hours a day of for weeks/months depending on how much you want to get done. If you want to put in the effort and work hard, it does get rewarded here.

• Like 1

When I first started playin' Eden Eternal, I remember it could take a few days of constant grinding to level up your character in the level 40s, and it only got harder after that.  But I hated when Aeria's version made it so easy to level that I struggled to NOT level.  I couldn't even run through a dungeon without havin' to leave and remove experience.  So it resulted in everyone basically skipping the majority of the game.

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, Lepant said:

When I first started playin' Eden Eternal, I remember it could take a few days of constant grinding to level up your character in the level 40s, and it only got harder after that.  But I hated when Aeria's version made it so easy to level that I struggled to NOT level.  I couldn't even run through a dungeon without havin' to leave and remove experience.  So it resulted in everyone basically skipping the majority of the game.

But what you have got to remember is back when it was that hard to level the level cap the game was a lot lower than it is today. 99% of people wouldn't want to be stuck grinding for days when 95% of the playerbase is sat at level 120 already and will likely get bored and quit if they where forced to grind days a 40 and 50 and 60 and 70 and 80 etc till they reached 120. So to answer your question no the game doesn't require a grind to level up and you can reach to around 110-115 just by doing quests.

Classes are somewhat grindy at end game and so are gears. That's already felt by most of the community as too much grinding.

Classic has a bit more of a grind to level if that's what you truely want but honestly we will likely be making some adjustments to this in the next few days because it's became a very focal point of unhappiness within the new players.

• Like 2