How pay to win is it?

gothicsammy

Ok dont get all triggered over the question. Iam very interested to play this game long term but there is one thing only that concerns me and that is the item mall. I saw in order to buy stuffs from item mall like cool looking costumes and even things that give clear advantage in game like items that prevents your weapon to destroy when upgrading you need AP. 

So i want to know can i earn AP by playing the game or only real money? Ty for your answer in advance! 

ap is money only but a lot of those things are pretty easy to obtain via farming/drops. i suggest joining a guild that generally helps new players out. RG has Inquistors and Joker on FK.

imo the only thing players generally spend money on is their pet + pet chips.

Edited by Daddy
  • Like 1

Well, if you can't find a player to sell you AP items and you are wanting to drop the bare minimum into the game I would probably think that you would need around 35,000 in AP as a bare minimum to get the pet and basic pet chips, pet expansion slot too for good measure. Those are pretty much the things that you cannot go without in the game that require AP.  Bikes can be found easily in AH and so you don't have to spend money on them if you don't want too. Cosmetics do nothing for your character's abilities or protection, so it's not a need. You can buy stuff to enhance gear, but can also get those same items farming and participating in BGs even if you lose a BG and gather enough materials you can get what you need there.

So, as far as P2W, I can say that if you are willing to farm a lot(I mean a lot) and can find players who are willing to sell you the pet items you need, then it's not heavy P2W. If there aren't players willing to sell you pet AP items, then you should estimate about spending probably about 35,000 in AP to be safe, but might need around 50,000 in AP to get some pet chips that aren't necessary for your character although helpful. Like pet chips that increase drop rate as well as gold from mobs. It's all about how much farming you are willing to do and how many players are willing to sell you the pet AP items that you want. Beyond that you really can't spend AP to make your character better than anybody else's except to reset skills to improve how you attack others.

The only good thing about AP is the pet, pet chips , warehouse,bagpack and probably some aesthetics like grafting tool and costumes which doesnt give you any advantage lol, other than that pretty much everyone will beat you to pulp even if you spend like 123456789 AP in this game.

By the way play on RG so I can buy all your AP 😘